Americash Mortgage Bankers Complaints & Reviews

Americash Mortgage BankersStay away from these guys

This is to get other consumers aware of what would be a company practice that happened to me this last week end. On 07/22/2010 8:50am while I was shopping for 30 years fixed rate to refinance my home loan through Google web search engine, I came across AmeriCASH that offered a rate that was 4.0% fixed for 30 years and $1, 500 lender fees. I called this company and talked to Dan, a Sr. Mortgage Banker about the rate. He went ahead to the same site and checked the rate and then stated that AmeriCASH has to honor what was advertised on Google so I questioned him to start the process at this rate. Shortly thereafter, Dan called me saying that the lenders fees will be higher than $1, 500.00 because Google advertise the rate lock in period of 30 days and this company does not guarantees locking the rate for 30 days but for 45 days. So he wants more in the lender fees to lock for 45 days. I agreed on the extra fee which will take the lender fees to $2, 250 from $1, 500 and requested GFE. Dan called me for a second time saying that Google made an error advertising their rate and he no longer can honor what was advertised but he can match the lowest rate advertised on the site which was 4.125% at $2500. Dan sent me the GFE for 4.125% and I responded same day asking him for a list of things (Docs) that I need to send him to start the process. Dan did not respond to me after that date, 07/22/2010.

Respond

Americash Mortgage BankersNo Complaints; GREAT JOB!

I have NO COMPLAINTS with AMERICASH MORTGAGE BANKERS!!! I just had a loan fund with Americash and they did a GREAT job from start to finish. I found them on Google and read some complaints and told them if they did a great job I would for sure let every one know they did great. being true to my word I am posint this and I am glad I went with Americash! I really Am!
    Special note: Andy was my loan officer and he was just great.

Sally and Rob Curry

Americash Mortgage BankersFalse advertising

This is to get other consumers aware of what would be a company practice that happened to me this last week end. On 07/22/2010 8:50am while I was shopping for 30 years fixed rate to refinance my home loan through Google web search engine, I came across Americash that offered a rate that was 4.0% fixed for 30 years and $1, 500 lender fees. I called the company and talked to Dan, a Sr. Mortgage Banker about the rate. He went ahead to the same site and checked the rate and then stated that Americash has to honor what was advertised on Google so I asked him to start the process at this rate. Shortly thereafter, Dan called me saying that the lenders fees will be higher than $1, 500.00 because Google advertise the rate lock in period of 30 days and the company does not guarantees locking the rate for 30 days but for 45 days. So he wants more in the lender fees to lock for 45 days. I agreed on the extra fee which will bring the lender fees to $2, 250 from $1, 500 and requested GFE. Dan called me again saying that Google made an error advertising their rate and he no longer can honor what was advertised but he can match the lowest rate advertised on the site which was 4.125% at $2500. Dan sent me the GFE for 4.125% and I responded same day asking him for a list of things (Docs) that I need to send him to start the process. Dan did not respond to me after that date, 07/22/2010.

Americash Mortgage Bankers — Use them at your own risk

I tried to refinance my mortgage through LendingTree.com. I was contacted by Americash Mortgage Bankers. I...