America's Reading Choice Complaints & Reviews

Resolved America's Reading ChoiceContinuous hang up calls

Repeated hang up phone calls. Several times a day. They never say anything when you answer. They just hang up.

• As
    asb Mar 12, 2009

I am having the same problem. I have tried to call back the number and (shocking) no one answers. It is very annoying. they have called my cell 12 times in 2 days!!

• Ne
    New Better May 20, 2011

I used to work for them and they changed from Magazines to a company called First Financial Serrvices LLC. The are calling people to assist with lowering their interest rates on their current credit cards. I quit because I felt that we were not giving the customer accurate information and that we were deceiving the customer. Because I quit and she did not get the opportunity to fie me instead, she told me I could not come and pick up my check and that they would mail it out and that it is company policy. Nevermind the fact that she yells at the people who work for her if they don't get at least 4 qualified deals a week and she fires people on a weekly basis who have not gotten 4 deals. She is a very hard talking person and has a since of entitlement and she doesn't respect the people who work for her. Not thinking that if it wasn't for the employees she would not haave a business. I don't expect this business to last.

• Ne
    New Better May 20, 2011

This business has the same owner name Theresa who is also considering going back to selling Magazines. She has a "partner" who works with her by the name of Mingi. She talks so hard and is so disrespectful to her employees. I feel so bad for the employees because the economy is so bad and they needs a jobs and she knows this and takes advantage of them all. I have reported her business and I don't expect it to stay open at all. This women needs a reality check.

Resolved America's Reading Choice — Scam

I don't how they got my cell # but they did and they call everyday at least 10 times a day and every...