Allure Furniture Design Complaints & Reviews

Allure Furniture DesignNo Longer In Business??

I've made attempts to purchase only to find out their phone number and email is not longer in service. This was the only company I didn't bother calling first to make sure they were ligit! Boy did I make that mistake! When I received an error code on my submission of my order, I called - phone numbers are disconnected. I then tried to email - with no response. I've spent all morning notifying my credit card company in the event they charge my card. Now I'm worried about ID theft as I've now read how they've been taking money and not delivering products. Thank you for all those who posted about how bad this company is. I can't believe Yahoo still shows them on the WWW!

• Fr
    francis Cook Sep 11, 2007

Same story as others. Ordered trundle bed for grandson. made excuses for weeks saying was being shipped from Indiana, later said was damaged while out to be delivered. Asked if I wanted them to re-order or refund money. They said would take several days to process but it never was. This started in June, now it's September and they won't return calls and the toll free number is disconnected. Pay-pal would not get involved. They must have many complaints about tis business but they still take money on their behalf.

Allure Furniture DesignCriminal Activity

Just joining the list of complaints regarding Allure Furniture Design, web site hosted by Name King and straw of Portfolio Brains, LLC. This company processed an order via credit card, never received merchandise, they informed that product was damaged (???) in delivery. Offered to replace, order was cancelled and refund assured "in writing" in 24 - 48 hours. That was 08/02/2007. No refund to date. Credit card dispute filed, complaint with BBB of California filed, as well as, formal complaint and investigation request has been filed with Atty. General for State of California. Also have notified the FTC and FBI fraudulent crimes division of details. I have not even begun with this company. I have notified PayPal of their claim to verified status and suggested that they perform some investigation or further screening so as not to mar their reputation, and have begun to contact EVERY website merchandiser that their web site links to of their criminal activities. I have supplied the credit card company with adequate documentation to pursue charges of theft by deception, wire and bank fraud charges. I will exhaust ALL means possible to myself thorugh my professional position to insure that this business is held accountable for their actions.

• Na
    Nancy Johnson Jan 08, 2008

I purchased and paid in full by credit card, to Allure Furniture in May 2007. Haven't received furniture or refund. I can't even get them to answer the phone. If anyone knows what steps to take to get my money reimbursed, please email me.

Nancy Johnson 713-530-9265

Allure Furniture DesignNo furniture, no refund

Order a tent bed on july 5, 2007 and mattress. After about three weeks of the furniture not showing up I emailed them. They tracked the shipment and said it was damaged in delivery and was being sent back to the warehouse. They want to know if I wanted another one sent or a refund. I asked for a refund. After two weeks no refund. I emailed back and she said it take 5-6 business days to show up in the account. So I waited another two weeks and still nothing. I called about once a week and emailed they every week also nothing. They don't ever answer there phone call nor their emails now. It is now October 3 month after purchase and no refund. So I called and left a message to give me credit and I'll order something else. Said what I wanted and no reply or merchandise.

I highly recommend DO NOT order from Allure Furniture Design you will never get you furniture or your refund. I am out over $700.00 because of this. We were in a flood in April in Maine and lost everything and was unable to get back to live in our house until July and needed a bed for my four year old. Thats all that I wanted just a simple bed and this seemed great.

Kim Jellison
Arundel
Maine

[protected]@yahoo.com

Marilyn Mounger Sep 06, 2007

Same experience as everybody else. Suggest you file with California attorney general's office. They have an on-line form for filing a complaint. Also notified the BBB that they should look into pulling their accreditation for this company. Not only does their website proudly display the BBB logo, when I originally became suspicious and contacted the BBB, they told me that Allure was a member in good standing and that all previous complaints had been successfully resolved. Obviously, not the case now.

• U4
    u4eeaaaah Sep 24, 2007

Same experience as everybody else. I placed my order early August. My account was charged the next day. As of yet I have no received my order. Numerous emails with no reply. Numerous phone calls with no response. I filed a claim with California attorney general's office.

All these complaints with the same MO - we need a class action suit!!!

• Ca
    Carol Cohen Oct 21, 2007

CRIMINALS!!! DO NOT BUY. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. I HAD TO DISPUTE MY DEBIT CARD WHICH MEANS THEY TIED UP MY CASH FOR THREE MONTHS. ROBBERS, NO PHONE, NO EMAIL RESPONSES. ILLEGAL TO TAKE MONEY BEFORE READY TO SHIP. CROOKS.

WHY DID I NOT LOOK HERE FIRST!!!

• Wi
    William Brown Dec 06, 2007

I ordered a jewelry armore. It was never delivered, no refund, no response to email or phone messages. This web site is a scam and I can't believe they can get away with robbing people. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, and the Consumer Attorney General. It doesn't make sense, there has to be a way to get your money back!!!???

• Da
    David Falk Feb 04, 2008

I ordered a bed for my son. Told him he would be getting it in a week as stated by Allure. I was rediong his room and he was sleeping in his sleeping bag while we waited for the bed. Imagine haw I looked in his eyes when the promise of a new bed never happened. Now I am out $1oo.00 and my rep.

That was back in June of 07.

• Ca
    Carol Apr 05, 2008

They immediately charged my credit card BUT refused phone calls, never answered emails NEVER SHIPPED and
    STOLE MY MONEY. Visa had to get it back and I did not get my money refunded for four months when they investigated FRAUD!!!

STAY AWAY.

Allure Furniture Design — Fraud & cheating!

I should have checked with this website! I, too, ordered a bunked from the online store on Aug 2nd. They...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices