ALLCare Dental and Dentures Complaints & Reviews

ALLCare Dental and DenturesLeft with no teeth

On April 7, 2010 I paid $5, 000.00 in full for a full set of Dentures, my last appointment was to be December 23, I was looking forward to getting my new teeth, the office closed December 17, 2010. AT this point I am looking for the teeth at several labs, or at another Dental office here in the city. I have filed a complaint with the attorney generals office, and am going to contact the Dental board of my state. For those that where as far along in the process as I, you need to locate the labs to get the product or see if any of your files or work is at another office in your area . I feel confident I will eventually end up with my teeth it might takje me a week or so.

ALLCare Dental and Denturesbilling problems

I was seen at Allcare Dental and Dentures in Feb. 2008 and had several teeth and obtained both uppper and lower partial dentures. When I went in last August to have the mold taken for my permanent dentures I paid the bill to Allcare in full and put on my check that this was payment in full. They cashed the check and now over 8 months later they are sending me a bill for almost $700 stating that my insurance company requested a refund. I spoke with my insurance company and they have no record of having requested a refund or of having recieved any such refund. Also, I just went to my local dentist for a checkup and was informed that my dentures do not fit properly. I will not ever under any circumstances recommend Allcare Dental and Dentures to any one!

Cindy Deal Jan 12, 2011

My dentures were made improprerly, Have to be redone or replaced. Also the temporary top denture is hard as a rock. The bottom denture broke. These are partial dentures. As a result, my teeth do not come together and my ability to chew and bite is not aligned properly. My teeth shift about and rock back and forth. I am very, very dissatisfied with the awful results.

Cindy Deal Jan 12, 2011

I just made a mistake! My complaint is absolutely not useful. It is unacceptable.
    I would like to resubmit please.

Cindy Deal Jan 12, 2011

I do have legal complaint with Allcare dental and dentures. Please allow me to resubmit.

Resolved ALLCare Dental and DenturesRip off scam and incompetence

Do not trust these people. I was told I could make payments on dentures and then told several weeks later after making a down payment that they had changed their policies and I must pay in cash up front. I was then told that I would have to make my appointments one at a time, no preschedueling, and wait six weeks between appointments. No thanks. Now they won't give me a refund. I will be taking them to court. Save yourself the grief and go to a reputable dentist. It may cost a little more but any money given to these people is a waste.