ALLCare Dental Complaints & Reviews

ALLCare DentalCompany disappeared

Went to Allcare in April, 2007. Just wanted to have a tooth pulled. Was told I had gum disease! the dentist extracted all of my top teeth and left 5 bottom teeth. The dentures fit fine at first, then I started having problems with them.Called back to make an appointment, about one year later! all of a sudden, there was no office.Called the BBB to see if they had any info on this company!! Allcare disappeared of the face of the earth! I still owe Care Credit money on this account, due to being on sick leave in 2008. Got behind on payments and I don't feel that CareCredit deserves my hard earned money. Why should I continue paying for services that can't be fixed!!!

• Ge
    GECapitalCares Jun 11, 2013

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 061113_cb_CherylDotson**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues related to your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We’d like to speak with you to learn more and assist.Please email me [email protected] with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,
    Nicole
    GE Capital

ALLCare Dentalrefusal to credit me services not rendered

Contracted services with allcare. Payment made for services. Appointment scheduled and cancelled by Allcare several times upon waiting for weeks to be scheduled. Requested credit for payment, they refused to credit my account. It is now a year and they refuse to credit my account. Called New york base with no return call. Reported to State of Ohio Dental borad and I haven't heard from them either. My plans are now to sue the corporation for fraud insurance claims/ state of Ohio Dental board as well for not assisting with my complaint.
Any good attorneys out there who may be willing to help. Why hasn't the state of Ohio revoked their license?? In any other medical profession, the state would have investigated and audited their business ethics.

• Sh
    SHELIA T. Mar 07, 2011

WHAT ARE WE TO DO? I SENT ALL THR LETTERS TO DENTAL BOARD AND ATTORNEY GENERAL. SO FAR I HAVE TALKED WITH DENTAL BOARD, AND GOT KNOW WHERE. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL JUST SAID TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. I WAS HAVING INPLANTS DONE, I HAVE THE POST IN AND A TEMP. PLATE. NEVER DID GET MY DENTAL WORK FINISHED. AND THIS WAS PAID FOR IN FULL BEFORE WORK STARTED. NOW WHAT AM I TO DO?

ALLCare DentalREFUND!!!

I went into Allcare opening day and they did my Comprehensive evaluation and set up my "Dental Plan" $7000 worth of work. We got a Care Credit card and my parents paid it off for me really quickly. They didnt have an oral surgeon for the teeth i needed pulled so they out sourced me and i had to pay that doctor seperatly. I needed a root canal and i got out sourced to another dentist and had to pay him seperatly. All the while I was still being charged by AllCare for these services. I went into the offices a few times adn they "forgot" to tell me they needed to reschedual cuz the dentist was on vacation AGAIN. So i still have a root canal partally capped with a tempprary cap yet no crown yet and they have givin me about 8 filings. Oh and did I mention for the tooth i got extracted they charged me for a partial for one tooth I never recieved. Does that sound like $7000 worth of work that THEY did.. NO. So I am at the same loss Im not sure where to turn to get my money back.. any suggestions other than getting a lawyer?

• GE Money US Mar 03, 2011

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at [email protected] with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number
    - Reference code DM 030311_accc

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,
    Nicole
    GE Money

ALLCare DentalStill owes me money

Allcare dental still owes me a refund from July 2010!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one they have swindled! I called often and kept notes on their ridiculous customer service department and their unkept promises!! Original refund which they agreed to would take 30-45 days which has turned into 6 months! They never did the work and my xrays were suppossed to be free since I was a new patient. I don't see how they closed down since they charge up front for services, they should have had plenty of money to stay in business.

• Rx
    rx807143 Feb 03, 2011

They closed because they over saturated the market. They had too many offices within close proximity of each other. They tried to expand to quickly (based in part because they were trying to "beat" Aspen Dental to different locations.) They business model allowed them to hire doctors fresh out of school, and they had an incredibly high turnover rate.

• Mo
    most likely it's your fault Apr 25, 2011

Aspen Dental is the same as Allcare. What a great day it will be when Aspen closes just like Allcare.

ALLCare DentalBeware

If you live in Lafayette Indiana DO NOT go to All Care Dental. My first appointment I showed up on time and they said they would have to reschedule because they were 2 hours behind. So I rescheduled. I went for a year and my teeth are is worse shape then they ever have been. The final straw was I had the flu and I called to reschedule and was told I would be charged 75.00 because I did not call 24 hours in advance. They did not call me to reschedule the time that they were 2 hours behind! i went to another dentist and found out how they have messed my teeth up. Why does insurance keep sending people there?

ALLCare DentalBottom denture repair

I purchased better quality bottom dentures w/repair guarantee. In Jan. 2011 my center tooth fell out of liner & next tooth from it broke off in half. So I went there to find locked doors & a closing notice as of 12-31-2010 with no warning. It cost me $1500 & one year to pay for them, but had many problems/adjustments needed. Now they need repair or replaced but they've closed the doors. Now how can I get this corrected? I can't afford to pay another to fix them & that's why I paid for repair service. Plus other companies are reluctant or refuse to work on dentures from other sources. I need a REFUND to move on!

• Ly
    lynn palacio Jan 11, 2011

Hahahaha

• Ly
    lynn palacio Jan 11, 2011

Complaint has been filed w/Indiana Consumer. If I hadn't keep my previous bottom dentures I'd be really screwed & back to cocoa wheats & mushy foods. Don't know what else to do. What a rip!!

• Ti
    tiffanyrene Feb 17, 2011

ALLCare DentalDentures

Dentures were nevemade right. Because they made the mistake they charged me for 2 sets of Dentures that still don't fit. They told me that I compain about it to any other patients that would SUE ME! My bill start $999.00 and $500. coupon off. Somehow I they turn me Credit compay and now it has been 2 yrs and I still owe $1500. and my Teeth still don't fit. I still have the first receipt. I have had a Brain Aneuryslm & Stroke there new I wouldn't say anything cause I was didn't understand at that time. I am so glad that someone did something. I just wish it wasn't to late for me.

• Ps
    P Smith Jun 23, 2010

Don't waste your time !!! My 76 yr old Mother had dentures made there.The dentist is a quack can't understand her. The place looks like a dental lab !! What a waste of MONEY !!! She can't wear her dentures to painful.. I don't want to take her back for an adjustment because the dentist is rude also..Ted the "financial man" is a joke too...I asked for a denture case and was told I could buy one for $1.50 at
    Wal-Mart...Really...I guess we learned the hard way...

ALLCare Dentalunfinished cotract

I had a contract for dentures..The work started july 2010..Was to go back jan.2011 to get permanent dentures made...NOW WHAT!!!

• La
    LARRY GAMBY Jan 19, 2011

i worked at this office as a dentist and quit the company because of experiences like this. they treated me so bad. the company went bankrupt because they were opening so many, so fast. all the corporate bigwigs wanted money fast, furious, and what ever it took to get it. they worked the dentist into the ground, the scheduling was horrible and made people wait for hours while we, the dentists were overworked and stressed to make as much money as possible for the all mighty dr. bates. i hope all those corporate and regional knuckleheads burn in hell. they cannot look at themselves in the mirror, but i can because i am not an allcare employee. god rest your souls.

ALLCare DentalUnprofessional and Ignorant

As a patient of this absurd dental group, I too am outraged, though not surprised that the company closed without notice or services rendered! During my time as a patient I had multiple teeth worked on, one tooth had to be redone three times, and another twice. I also got upper and lower partials, and haven't gone for my first adjustment yet. I paid this company $1, 800 for dental work that was only to cost me $1, 200. My insurance was not being billed properly so they received very little from them. I WAS THE ONLY ONE PAYING ON MY ACCOUNT!!

I walked in for an appt one afternoon and was told by the receptionist, very loud and rudely, that if I didn't pay $378 that day, I wouldn't be seen. WTF??? I'm not proud of my reaction, that was louder and ruder than she could ever be, but I walked away AFTER seeing the dentist, and not paying ANYTHING!! I immediately went home and called the company. This is the kind of incompetent reception and office manager staff they had. This staff had changed three times over the two years I was a patient there.

I was set up with a CARE CREDIT charge card on my first visit, balance of $1500 charged to it immediately by office staff. The office manager at that time failed to tell or give me all the information about this card. After paying on it for 18 months, it still had a balance of $1600 on it. THEY FAILED TO TELL ME THAT IF IT WASN'T PAID IN FULL WITHIN 12 MONTHS, ALL THE PAST SAVED INTEREST WOULD BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT!! I had to take the money from my savings and pay the card in full to stop losing money.

My dental work was supposed to cost me, out of pocket an estimated amount of $1700, and insurance paying the rest. I paid well over $3000 out of my own pocket! They never did bill my insurance for over 1/2 of the work I had done...I'll be contacting my attorney along with many others for my over paid money back.

ALLCare Dental — Bogus service and rip off

January 3, 2011 My mother looked for an affordable place to get my dad's mouth worked on. The first...

ALLCare DentalBilling

Went into the dental office to have tooth pulled and was convinced to get a crown. Was told that insurance was
verified and would pay for a crown. We were both given a quote and paid for the balance at time of service as required by their office. The Insurance did not pay for crown and then we received a bill for more than the original quote. Also we were told that if insurance did not pay for full mouth x-rays they would write them off. We started in March 2010 calling the office because we were receiving bills monthly. We were told not to worry about the bills that everything would zero out in time. When we received the May bills and they were still not correct we contacted the office and asked for the manager, we were told that we could not talk to him so I faxed a spread sheet with all the transactions on it showing that the insurance company paid
more than expected and that they billed out to us the wrong amount. We requested in writing that this be resolved within two weeks and a reply given by e-mail or US postal service. The next month we received more bills for the same amount so we called the corporate office and then faxed them all the documents.
We were told that this matter would be taken care of. Then in August we called corporate office again because we had not heard anything from anyone, then they e-mailed the office manager about the account asking him to adjust it. Then in September we received more bills for the same amount and e-mailed
corporate asking them to PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM and included a review
of the issues at hand. A statement was included in that e-mail that said If they do not contact us by September 24, 2010 by certified mail we would consider our accounts to be at a zero balance and that we do not owe any balance for services rendered by them or anyone affiliated with them concerning our dental
care or collections of any debt agreed or not agreed upon. Still we got no response so we called and spoke to a Patient Relations person who assured us that this would be reviewed and taken care of and that they would contact us. I told them that 6 months of this was not acceptable and that so far this was handled in a non professional manner and that I was going to contact the BBB and she said that there was no need for that because she would get it resolved. Now it is November and we still have not had the courtesy of a call from ANYONE! I called today 11-1-10 and spoke to the same Patient Relations person who said no matter what she would call me by close of today to advise of the status. It is now 7:15 p.m. and we have not received any contact. We have gone above and beyond to resolve this issue with the office and corporate. If we billed them
for our time concerning this issue, they would owe us considerably more than what their incorrect invoices total. This company has very bad business practices and customer service!

Update: We filed a BBB complaint. The BBB tried several times to contact them and they would not respond! They are still hoping for a reply but based on all the complaints we found online, I doubt that will happen.

diane oklota Jul 26, 2010

Looking into my insurance coverage, I chose Allcare mainly because of its hours of availability. Wrong move. Went for my first visit, was told I had to have teeth pulled after x-rays were taken. Filled out a loan application to have this work done for over $5000.oo, was approved, set the date for the procedure, and went on my way. In between time, I checked them out and became very unsure of my decision because of comments received from others who had work done there and were very dissatisfied. Called and cancelled everything, told them to bill my insurance for work done. Had to go thru this stupid long process to get my "loan" cancelled for work I was not having done. Finally got a resolution from Chase Health Advance, but they told me I still owed them $102.00 plus interest for the work I had done. Told them that my insurance company had already paid this same exact amount and that I was not paying for work that had already been paid for by my insurance company. They told me I had to contact Allcare, which I will do tomorrow. This company is nothing but a royal pain. They are a business first, and a dental care provider a far distant second. Avoid them at all costs.

Joe G. Johnson Aug 06, 2010

I wish I had reserched Allcare Dental before going in also. We are now going thru the same problems.
    Allcare has pre-billed a Citi account for a treatment plan they came up with that had nothing to do with the orginal reason my wife made an appointment with them. Now we cannot get them to credit back to the Citi card the charges for canceled services. What a headache. I could not recommend Allcare to anyone. As the old saying, one complaint passes on ten times as far as one praise. I hope the complaints multiply.

• Ut
    utadvisor Dec 01, 2010

We had to same type of thing happen to our family. Stay away from that company and office or you will have an ongoing issue with care and their billing practices!

• Ut
    utadvisor Dec 01, 2010

Thank you, we will find another dentist office.

• El
    Elitone Jun 03, 2016

Looking into my insurance coverage, I chose Allcare mainly because of its hours of availability. Incorrect go. Went for my first visit, was told I had to have teeth pulled after x-rays were taken. Filled out a loan application to have this work done for over $5000.oo, was approved, set the date for the procedure, and went on my way. In between time, I checked them out and became very unsure of my choice because of comments received from others who had work done there and were very dissatisfied. Called and cancelled everything, told them to bill my insurance for work done. Had to go thru this stupid long process to get my "loan" cancelled for work I was not having done. Finally got a resolution from Chase Health Advance, but they told me I still owed them $102.00 plus interest for the work I had done. Told them that my insurance company had already paid this same exact amount and that I was not paying for work that had already been paid for by my insurance company. They told me I had to contact Allcare, which I will do tomorrow. the company is nothing but a royal pain. They are a business first, and a dental care provider a far distant second. Avoid them at all costs.

• Te
    Teddi Keefer Jun 03, 2016

We had a far worse experience with them. Avoid them; what they did to us and many others was unconscionable!

ALLCare DentalUnprofessional, Charged Wrong Amount, Excessive Wait Times

This is the worst dentist office I have ever been to. The staff is negligent and unprofessional. The wait times are excessive. They make you pay in advance to reserve appointments, and ironically they tell you the wrong amount so that they can charge you more after the appointment. The staff is impossible to deal with after appointments. They only want you for your money.
I would pull out my own teeth with a crowbar before ever stepping foot in another AllCare Dental office.

animal lover11 Oct 14, 2010

I agree!!! ALLCARE DENTISTRY IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! Dr. Do does not stand behind his work. I am out over $10, 000.00. He put veneers in teeth that should heve NEVER had veneers and the crowns he put in keep breaking too. There is not enough room to write everything I have been through, long story short, he did this work starting in OCT.2008, and my teeth have continued to crack and break off since. It has been one nightmare after another. The staff is VERY unprofessional, including the dentist DO, and his wife. The last hygienists I saw were VERY unprofessional. The dentist and the hygienists constantly argued while I was in the chair. The one good hygienist, Tammy, that was there when I first started, quit and the other good hygienists left. It was a very uncomfortable place. He advertises in the mint magazine, DO NOT GO TO HIM unless you want to have more problems than you did before you even started going to a dentist. I wrote to the better business bureau, they keep track of these types of complaints, the State Board of Dentistry and the american dental association. It is very hard to sue dentists in florida. Maybe if we all start writing with our complaintgs, the laws can be changed!

ALLCare DentalRip Off and Poor Dental Practices

Oh my Gosh, First Impressons is everything. My husband and I walked into this nasty office, floors were nasty and dirty, and were talking nasty, stains on carpeting everywhere, so your sitting there wondering, what will my expereince be when I get in the backroom, Well to my husbands surpise, they took a full set of Xrays, as his intentions was to get 2 teeth extracted. And while there, try to get info, on what it would cost to have his remaining teeth extracted, and full set of dentures placed in his mouth at time of extraction.
Long story short, we were then lead into a room to dicuss what plan the dentist suggested and about $5000 later, and this is with dental insurance, I think they saw us coming! LOL
Its really no laughing matter, but this place is only out of te mony, and no concern on the well being of the patient.
Now my story is 3 1/2 years ago, I should have known not to go back there for my husbands dental work...back to 3 years ago, I had partials made both top & bottom and from the first few months, they never fit right in my mouth. These partials have spent more time in my dresser drawer than in my mouth, I asked while there yesterday, if they could just realine my partials and was told, that I probably needed fillings done on my front teeth again, since its been a couple of years. Whats???
I havent been having any issues with my front teeth, other than my partials not fitting right?
Now they want me to get all my front teeth filled and capped?
They are nute...I am not going back there.
I am sure I am just one voice, to speak out about there practices ...I say they are very un professional
Again, please don't use this place, they are a RIP OFF

ALLCare DentalTotally unprofessional and bad dental practices

I went to Allcare Dental to have all my teeth pulled and get full dentures. Like everyone else has complained, there is NO privacy, the dentist and hygenists (STUDENTS) are VERY unprofessional. x-rays were EXTREMELY painful, reception staff is RUDE. On the day I had my initial consultation I was told that I would have to be put on antibiotics due to infected teeth, but was NEVER given a perscription for them.. Went back for my extractions A MONTH LATER and the dentist gave me the maximum amount of the numbing shots that he could and I could still feel sharp pain due to the infection.. He pulled all of my molars out anyway even though they were EXTREMELY infected and I asked him to stop because it hurt!! His reason he gave me for doing this was, "so we don't have to do so much the next time you come in!" I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A FULL EXTRACTION THAT DAY!!! He left me with a few broken front teeth "to chew with." To top it off, the STUDENT that was assisting wrote me a perscription for an antibiotic that I am allergic to... when I complained that I couldn't take it I was told that I never told them I was allergic to it!! IT IS HIGHLIGHTED IN MY FILE!!! They gave me a new script and sent me on my way. Went back in the next day for my post-op check up and told them that I was severly ill, the infection had QUICKLY spread throughout my body, when I took the gauze out of my mouth the night after my extractions I was oozing so much infection the gauze was actually a gray/blue color instead of red blood... They told me that that was to be expected due to the amount of infection I had in my mouth! So why did he even pull my teeth?! He could have killed me! Then I complained that one side of my jaw hurt REALLY badly... he told me that was also expected, I let it slide... Then he wrote me a perscription for a pain killer that, when mixed with my daily meds I take, would ACTUALLY kill me!!! Didn't even bother to check on it before he gave me that Rx even though I told him that there are A LOT of things I can NOT take with this daily medicine without a severe or fatal reaction!!! For the past week I have lost 5 pounds because I cannot eat anything and have gotten no more than 2 hours of sleep a night due to the pain in my jaw... come to find out, he didn't even pull my molars... HE SNAPPED THEM OFF INSIDE MY GUMS AND LEFT THEM TO HEAL OVER!!! I know this because I can feel them poking through my gums with the tip of my finger!
DO NOT USE THIS DENTIST!!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!! DO NOT!!!

• Do
    Dosperos Jan 07, 2011

I was riped off by Allcare in Cincinnati Ohio, they took my $1, 118.40 on 12/05/2010 and then they closed up all offices in the United States on 01/03/2011. NO Dentures and my money is gone . If you want to call the CEO of Allcare or write him here is the info. dont let them off, get a lawyer and stop these crooks

Attention: David Pennington CEO
    Allcareheadquarters at 8205 Main Street, Suite 8, Williamsville, N.Y. 1422
    AllcareHeadQuarters 1-716 982-3840
    E-mail [email protected]

ALLCare DentalHorrible Experience

The worst experience I have ever had at a dentist office. The prices are extremely high. They wanted THREE visits paid in advance and you are required to accept ALL procedures they suggest. You are welcome to sign up for their line of credit, which they do their best to convince you of. However you may not just pay for the service they provide or even for one visit in advance. There is no "rooms" per say. You are in the open and all personal information is discussed in front of all other patients. They refuse to send any patient information even when a request from another dentist is sent. For $20 each x-ray can be sent. A total of 16 different quarter size x-rays are taken in a very uncomfortable manner. The only positive thing is they have immediate appointments available. I understand now the reason for this. Don't waste your time. It's well worth the wait to visit a good dentist. Your teeth and your wallet will thank you.

dirdeedeedz Jun 24, 2010

To the business owner: ErinSandler is an individual who has set out to cause damage to businesses listed on here. Her (or his) sole purpose is to cause damage. I am in discussion with the law firm of Starrs Mihm, LLP to bring extortion and defamation charges against Complaints Board. In that process, we can subpoena records relating to the IP address of "ErinSandler" consequently, this sewer rat will be made public. If you would like to join me, please send an email to [email protected] (designated for this website), and I will have my attorney's contact you. I have the wherewithal and vigor to stop this.

Disappointed in Indy Nov 07, 2010

Went there to get new upper dentures. First visit staff friendly, no wait, Dentist said I needed to get wisdom teeth taken out. (I already had wisdom teeth extracted). Should have been a warning sign but I got fitted for my dentures. Got my new dentures looked good fit fairly well. 1st month tooth fell out, repaired by office, second month different tooth fell out, repaired by office, and this continued over the next year 7 times. Finally the denture split down the middle but did not break totally and was cutting my mouth, but it was the weekend so I tried to glue it but it didnt work. On monday morning I took off work to get it repaired/replaced. Office staff friendly, caring but the rude Dentist said YOU DROPPED IT I said no I was eating pizza and it broke. He said people always say that. YOU DROPPED IT, it is not covered under your warranty. I got up and left crying. The office staff and office manager stopped me and asked what was wrong, I told them and they took my number and said they would call me and work something out. I sent a complaint to the main office on one of there complaint post cards. I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM ANYBODY. It has been at least 6 months. I had to throw those dentures away and use my old ones. I am currently looking for a new place to get dentures but I am worried about getting ripped off again.

ALLCare DentalHORRIBLE SERVICE FORT WAYNE AND CORP.

I made an appointment 10 days in advance, and pre-paid for the services that were to be performed.
On the day of the appointment, I waited 2 hours after my appointed time, to be told to "Just expect that when I come in, because they are double booked."
I then had to make an appointment with a different dentist to have the much needed repair work done in a timely manor.
Now I still cannot get my money back!
Im telling everyone to AVOID ALLCARE!
They will RIP YOU OFF AND TELL YOU IT'S YOUR FAULT!

In addition I may have never used Allcare if I had previously gone to the B.B.B.'s website.
They show an "F" rating with a multitude of complaints.

• Kd
    kdye Mar 29, 2010

My husband had work done there, they treated him terrible even leaving blood on his face. After paying for everything in advance and thinking that we were finally done with this place we received a bill in the mail for over $700. If you try to call them you can't get through and the voicemail box is full so you can't leave a message. I have emailed them on numerous times and I have proof that they read my emails, they just refuse to respond to them.

• Lr
    LRudd Apr 29, 2010

I went there for teeth cleaning in the early part of 2008. After the x-rays, it was decided that they could do a treatment plan for me that was going to cost $3800. I had to sign paperwork for financing to have this done. The first thing they wanted to do was a root canal. I went in for my appointment and sat back in the chair. When the dentist came in, I tried to explain to him that I had always had issues with getting my teeth worked on because the shots they gave me never numbed my mouth completely. He assured me that they were very technologically advanced and would be able to give me something that would work. After giving me 2 shots he came back in about 10 minutes and opened my mouth and began to drill. I immediately felt a horrible pain. I yelled out. He became agitated and gave me 2 more shots. 15 minutes later when he started drilling again, he hit nerves or something that gave me pain that was worse than either of my two baby deliveries that were natural childbirth!!! I was yelling and jerking trying to get away from him. He place his hand on my upper teeth and yanked my head backwards to the point that my neck made a snapping sound like when you get it cracked by a chiropractor! He then told me to shut up and let him finish!!! When he started drilling again, the pain was so intense that I was crying uncontrollably and my whole body was jerking. The assistant said to him, "please stop, she can't take this". He literally threw the drill and another tool down so hard on his tray that they bounced off and went across the floor and starting taking his gloves off. He looks at the assistant and tells her to send me to a specialist because he can't deal with people like me!! Mind you, he has over half of my tooth drilled out at this time! This is on a Friday. They make an appointment for me with the specialist for the following Wednesday! As I am walking out, he tells me not to forget to make an appointment to finish my treatment plan. I told him and everybody else that was staring at me that I would never be back there. I am 43 years old and I have never cried at a dentist office. I am scared to death to even go to a dentist now! I had the root canal done with the specialist but I was supposed to go back to this dentist to get the cap put on. I have not went back. I have a small piece of the tooth left and I am too scared to go to a dentist to get this fixed!!! 43 years old and scared to go to a dentist because of what this place did to me!! If I had it to do over, I should have went straight to the police department and pressed charges for assault!!! If this keeps just one person from going to that horrible place then it was well worth me writing about!!
    P.S. 2 years and I still have not got my money back from them - $3800!!!

Linda

ALLCare DentalRipOff & Defective Work

I think I have you all pretty much “beat.” Having a huge fear of dentists due to some painful previous issues (not dentist related) it took me a few years until I was finally able to convince myself that I needed to be seen. I made an appointment with Allcare because of the hours and my work schedule. To make a long story short, it was all a fairy tale at the beginning. I needed work, they had a plan, financing ect. At the initial appointment after being seen by the dentist for all of 5 minutes, I was ushered into a room with a so called "office manager." They convinced me of the work I needed done and applied for instant financing even though I had insurance. By the end of the 10 minutes in the "private office" with the manager, I now had a credit card account with "Care Credit" which was immediately charged for the maximum amount of $1500. Very odd I though. Nothing had been done to me and I was in debt for this amount of money and my insurance was never touched. I should have seen what was coming at that moment. Needless to say, I was set up with an appointment once a week for the following month. I "needed" two root canals with two crowns on my two front teeth. Another Six fillings and two extractions. They I was to be fitted for a partial. I wondered when they would actually perform the cleaning... That was never done.

Here comes the fun part. A couple of my appointments I ended up needing to leave work for. Got to the dentists office, waited over an hour once and almost two another time to be told there was an error and I needed to be rescheduled. Ok, well it gets better. I had all six fillings done on a Saturday morning. Within six months, five of the six fillings were out. Not good enough of a complaint yet???? Ok, get this... I had two root canals with crowns at the cost of over two thousand dollars again on my front teeth. They temp. crowns were put on in October with the understanding I was to return after Christmas to have the permanent crowns put on. I did. Three weeks later, the first permanent crown came off. After three other, "complimentary" appointments to fix what they messed up, lucky me they were not going to charge me for them…(but they charged my insurance) It was time for my vacation to Florida. The day after I got there, the crown came off again with no way for me to fix it. I walked around my entire vacation hiding from pictures unless my mouth was closed. I am only 34 so imagine my humiliation. I got home and explained the problem to a new receptionist who informed me I was going to have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment. I went ballistic...I walked into the office with my tooth in my hand and demanded to have it put back on. Oh they did all right... The dentist pushed it on SO HARD that she broke the remaining tooth structure that was to hold it on. Not that she left very much in the first place. I do want to point out that when I started with them I was with one dentist, then another, and then another and now there is someone new there and no one other than the assistant knows any of the pain I have gone through not just physically but mentally as well. I cried my eyes out. I worked in a business office with over 250 people and I was going to be showing up with no front tooth because the total and gross lack of competence of AllCare Dental in Nashua NH... The option they presented to me to fix this problem was to pull out the tooth and include it into the partial. I was not happy but was told there was nothing else they could offer me. So I allowed it. In the end, I have a temporary partial on the top. They fraudulently billed my insurance and the second crown in now held on my nail glue it also came off, instead of 3 weeks later, this one almost three months later. During this, I ended up with a high risk pregnancy so the last time I saw them was in July of 2009 for yet another repair to the temporary partial. I was told to return after I had the baby and that they would give me the permanent partial at an even exchange for all the trouble I have gone through. Again, I do also want to mention that during this short time period, the staff and dentists continually evolved. I was able however to get a copy of my records to that point as the assistant in the office gave me a copy because of the trouble I was having.

I think I have almost anyone beat with horrible experiences. I had my baby and went back to Allcare Dental for the permanent partial as promised. There is no one left but one person who is familiar with my problems with them however for some reason, this woman was “afraid” to speak up???? I showed up for my appointment last Friday at 1:45, and was immediately told by “Lisa” what a pleasant lady she was, that I had no insurance and unless I was paying cash for my services, they would not see. Not a big deal, I figured the office manager Steve would still be there to clear things up. Well I was now confronted by Lisa and another new dentist who informed me that things were now “done differently” at Allcare and they could not help me. I then waited almost an hour for “Lisa” to make a phone call before pulling me into the back office to discuss my so called treatment plan. I informed her that I was not following a treatment plan, that I just wanted the top partial and I would seek services elsewhere. I did not want to loose on what they messed up. She told me my balance was going to be over $3000.00. WHAT!!! The first 3K worth of services all fell apart within weeks of my visits. No more were they going to make right on anything. I said to her, why didn’t you call me to tell me this, I drove 40 miles to hear this, she literally raised her voice and steamed, “I DID.” (When I got home and checked, she did call, at 1:30... 15, min before my appt. Ok. Thanks since I live so far away. I was so upset I didn’t know if I wanted to scream or cry. I wanted to know who I could talk to over her head and she informed me she was now the manager. I then said I would be filing a complaint and going to court since they put me through all this and wrecked my teeth. She smiled and said go ahead. I was so angry, I just could not believe this was happening. Bottom line, at that point I demanded a copy of the records with this most recent appointment listed on it. All of a sudden she had no release forms for me to sign so that I could get new copies. I ended up storming out of there only to find out that they had been billing my insurance incorrectly prior to it being cancelled along with billing my insurance for things on inaccurate dates, things that they were not going to charge for as they were to correct AllCares mistakes…ect. The next day I got a call from AllCare Dental now accusing me of “stealing my records” from their office. I don’t know how they think I could have pulled that one off. I said to her well for almost an hour you dragged my records all over this office while being as rude to me as possible, I would think that YOU probably mislaid them. I hung up. Now today, 6 days later I get another call from AllCare Dental trying to confirm an appointment for me for tomorrow the 5th. Yeah, OK…I plan on filing a complaint with every possible avenue along with taking them to small claims court. It is not fair that I should have to suffer their incompetence. My teeth are horrible and even the “ask us and website avenues for filing anything, go completely unanswered. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT allow them to do this to you. Visit the BBB site. They have tons of complaints as well as have lost their accreditation. They are a fast food joint for teeth and run a very dishonest business. And do not expect to be treated with ANY amount of respect when they mess up and don’t want to face it. (By the way, I did get two other consults with other dentists, one of which is in process of writing his professional opinion for me to bring to court. Along with my records, it should help. Regards~

• Fr
    frustratedandbroke Jan 07, 2011

I feel your pain. I have been going through this hell for two years. I had a dental discount card that was accepted at AllCare. They roped me into almost 10, 000.00 worth of services. Told me I was getting 18, 000.00 worth of work for less than 10 G. All downhill from there. 3-4 hours vistis. Pain, rude receptionists. Then they did a root canal and then did my 1st bridge. I immediately went back and said the bridge did not feel right, there was a bad taste and odor underneath. they told me it looked fine, gave me antibitoica and sent me home. Antibiotics seem to do the trick, for a while... pain again, bad odor and taste and this time I woke up to my eye being swollen shut and my upper lip three times the size and a huge cheek. This time they told me I must have gotten food under my bride ( oh, and my bridge chipped terribly immediately after getting it) This pain occured several times, again antibitoics. I have lived with headaches and pain for a year and a half. next bridge is loose... have been trying to cancel the balance of my program for months. Still have 4000.00 worth of work to be done. Now...they go out of business. In the meantime. in so much pain and misery I go to a reptuable dentist and he has to cut n=my first brisge off and low and behold. the very first root canal I had done, had two roots but they only did the root canal one ONE ROOT!!! Then covered it up with a bridge. So, I just had another root canal done at 1000.00 and will have to have a new bridge 4000.00 put on. The other bridge is indeed loose and poor fitting . And to top it off, I have been turned down for health insurance because of excessive use of Antibiotics!! If they were still in business I would file suit. Now all I can do is only hope to get a few pennies on the dollar from the unfinished work that I paid for. I am going to contact GE money, since I still owe 2800.00 to them, but I do not see them doing anything, since they prob prepaid AllCare as part of the finance contract. I am at my wits end. Thousands of dollars down the drain and thousand of dollars worth of work ahead of me. And the office manager was the worst. he used to hide from me, because he was the only one that could cancel my contract. Now I am out 4000.00 and still owe 2800.

ALLCare DentalFrustration

To start off the first time I went in I was inpressed with the operations.

Then they got my money, then my time and last my frustration.

I went in for new upper dentures, remember I was impressed, they started out with getting my x-rays, the next visit went well, as they were doing the mold for the upper I tried to explain that I have a crooked jaw and the last time I got new uppers they didn't fit and took them back because I kept biting the inside of my jaw, the dentist said she understood, well she didn't because they were so tight and large I could not hardly talk I tried to explain so out comes the drill, their wonder tool. I went back several times with no satisfaction and now they fall when I eat& talk I called their company and told them I was done and I wanted my money back they talked me into coming in again so like a idiot I went after waiting a hour I went to the desk and told them I was done and left my teeth on the tray, tell me how many visit and hours does it take to get what you pay for I paid 1800.00 for uppers and a bottom partials I didn't go in for and that was my part.

ALLCare Dentalgetting the run around

I have been going to this facility for over a year now and still have not received my lower dentures. They extracted the only 5 teeth I had and left me with none because not one lab technician can get them right, resulting in weight loss, embarrasment, frustration, and a $3800.00 bill for dentures I don't have. I have never met sooooooo many dentist in my life. Every appointment I have had has been with a different dentist. Have had no luck getting through to the patient service department to get some results. They do not return calls and/or messages! Looks like court time!!!

• Wm
    wmnxprt Jan 21, 2010

I am behind you completely... I am completely unsatisfied with the services provided, and the poor quality of my permanent dentures. They are ill fitting and they refuse to do anything about it. I have paid close to 5000.00 for dentures that I cannot even wear. Patient relations never answers the phone they never call back and they never respond to any issues that I have. The office manager at my particular office has a terrible attitude, and has done nothing but treat me terribly. He is an incompetent and rude waste of air. I have paid a bunch of money to get dentures I cannot wear and to be treated like a piece of garbage repeatedly. Time for court indeed!

• Dm
    dmcglaun Feb 22, 2010

I would love to find out who has been successful at suing Allcare. I have the opposite situation - they will not give me a listing of procedure codes or the doctor's name who worked on my daughter before we saw the light and ran out of there. We were fortunate and did not prepay anything, but now I am getting bills and I have no backup to prove they did anything! Can't file with insurance either. I would love for them to sue me, because I have proof of all the contacts I tried to make. Who knows of a lawyer that takes Allcare cases? Please send to me at [email protected]

• Je
    jeezluise Jul 01, 2010

I just quit there. There was something un-nerving about being instructed to reschedule denture patients out further (leaving them without teeth longer or leaving them with uncomfortable dentures longer) and replace those appointments with patients who were going to get fillings further out in the month. I was instructed to do this because the filling patients would rack in more money and the company had to meet its quota. It did not feel right to me at all.

ALLCare DentalHuge Money making scheme

I had four fixed bridges that I had done in my country before I came here to the US more than two years ago. Several days ago, I bit into a spring roll and broke my bridge in half, leaving a gap in my teeth, it was a clean break and in my panic, I used super glue to bond the broken piece from the parts which are still fixed to my teeth. the adhesive worked, and I immediately scanned the yellow pages to see the which dental office will take me immediately, i remember seeing AllCare Dental commercials so I looked them up. I made an appointment the following day at the earliest possible time. They scheduled me for 8:00am, i had to go to work by 11:00am so I figured that will leave me with plenty of time to spare. They made me fill up this long paperwork that was making me uneasy but I was desperate. I thought, all I wanted was for them to temporary bond my fixed bridge until I find enough money to get me a new one which I know is going to be very expensive. They took X-rays of my mouth which lasted a long time, asked me to wait in a dentist chair in an open room which does not give you any privacy at all. I sat in that chair for nearly two hours before I told them I had to go to work, the dentist finally saw me and told me that I need new bridge, and I had tons of cavities which needed cleaning. I pride myself in having good hygiene, and suddenly this doctor is telling me that my mouth is a playing ground for all things nasty. He then further enumerated everything that is wrong inside my mouth. I asked him if he could bond my broken bridge with some sort of stronger dental adhesive temporarily because I am going to work, he said he can't. I wanted to know how much the new bridge is going to cost, but he said the office manager will talk to me. I didn't have enough time, so I told them that I will come back after work. My bridge broke again in the middle of talking to one of my co-employees, and I rushed to the bathroom again to fixed it with super glue. I went back to AllCare Dental after work, and the manager sat me down in her office. She had a print out in her hand that almost made me keel over. She said it's going to cost $7, 000 to fixed everything. There was a list of things that they needed to do in my mouth, not just the bridge alone. I told them that if the dentist could just bond my bridge for me temporarily, while I think it over and find the money. She said, I could get a loan and that they could not fixed the bridge for me temporarily because it's in a really bad shape. What the freak? I was able to bond it with super glue, you'd think that with modern dentistry, they would have some sort of compound that would bond a broken bridge stronger than a hardware store epoxy. I was so furious that I have wasted a whole day with them. I could have found a dentist who are more loyal to the oath that they have sworn than a money grubbing corporation. Well...now I found another dentist and he said he'll try to fix it as cheap as possible. Stay away from AllCare!!!When you go in there, you could see that their client based are desperate and uninformed American Citizens who doesn't think they could find another service somewhere so they are lured into the AllCare trap.

• He
    HellionDeadwoman Nov 28, 2010

"you could see that their client based are desperate and uninformed American Citizens"... Was that really called for? Have you considered that maybe it is the best they can afford?

ALLCare Dental — ripoff

After months of searching for an affordale dental place to get dentures for my husband we finally chose...

ALLCare Dentalcharges and high pressure

Made an appointment for an "no charge" evaluation and consultation, they wanted me to pay $6300.00 . Upon balking from shear shock the Mgr. (mr Mafia type) started offering discounts. Pressured me to sign that day. Said I would have to think about it. He ststed that "this price was only good for today" I called the next day after checking around, and ask if he could offer a better price. No was the answer. I am in the process of having the exact same work done for $3400.00 . This by a young up-to date dentist that is very good. Don't even look at AllCare, the even sent me a bill for $129.00 for my "no charge evaluation" which I will not pay!

• Ge
    GeneI Jul 17, 2009

AllCare dental is a scam to get people signed up for medical credit card. I went for a dental checkup about a week ago, and today i got a CC from GE money which I didn't even apply. They are messing up our credit history.
    Going to dentist is just like applying for a credit card.

• Jh
    jholland645 Jul 21, 2009

I went to AllCare in Chattanooga TN. I wanted dentures as all of my teeth are cracking in half, no decay just cracking through the root. The dentist was RUDE and said I should take better care of my teeth. No plack anywhere no gum disease nothing. Said I needed partials and I said I didn't want to spend anymore money on partials because when I loose another tooth I would have to get another partial. He said " Well its your choice but I won't pull the remaining 6 teeth on top, you need to find another dentist" He would only agree to partials. Next the person in the office tried a VERY HIGH PRESSURE tactic to get me to sign a contract for some $7, 000.00 in dental work. NO WAY was I signing that and I wasn't going to try to pay off a credit for something I didn't want. I have lost another tooth because it was cracked. The one the dentist argued was perfectly OK. I called to get my XRay's and was told I had to sepnd another $20.00 for them because Delta paid for that visit not me . I paid $129.00 and I have the cancelled check to prove it but I was told it was a free visit that Delta would cover it. The person in the office said they had already checked with Delta and I had a $1, 200. limit for the year and they were filing the claim. Delta had no record of any charges for the year so far and they were never contacted by AllCare. These are not honest people and I believe it is a company owned and operated in India so there is no way to get to the top and get a honest answer.

ALLCare DentalUnnecessary expensive work done

After loosing 2 front teeth, my husband went to Allcare Dental in Boardman Ohio for a partial plate to replace the teeth. After a cursory examination and x-rays, they told him that a partial was impossible due to the extremely bad condition of the rest of his teeth. They told him that if he didn't agree to have all of this teeth extracted, and soon, he was in immediate danger of major systemic health complications, such as heart attack, blood poisining and yeas, possible death. He was then ushered into a session with the finance manager where he was informed that the cheapest set of dentures that were available was about $5200.00, which included the extractions and dentures. When my husband balked at the price, the "salesman" lowered the number to $4500. He has been out of work for three years and has no medical insurance, so they set him up with a credit plan with Capital One. No credit check at all...he has no credit. I ask you, how do you give a man with no money, no job and no prospects, a credit line of $4500? The extractions were done, and they gave him a set of dentures way too big for his mouth (soapdishes). After a year of complaining to Allcare (he couln't talk or eat...lost 25 pounds) who refused to talk to us anymore, we went to another dentist who said the reason that he was so miserable is that the dentures were sitting on (outside) the remaining gum ridge, not over it. We were forced to have a completely new set of dentures made (which are beautiful) to the tune of $1500. To cap it all off, there is some question as to the fact that they pulled teeth unnecessarily. Needless to say, we are looking for a lawyer to recoupe the $4500 (really 6700.00 after interest) and any damages we can. Stay away...you will be sorry.

Sandybeaches Oct 04, 2009

Allcare is a big joke. if you have ever thought about going there, pass it buy. they are a waste of time & money. i used to work there last year and i could only feel for the customers as they were yelling at me. i felt really bad when i left for the day when patients complained of being chared for services they did not recieve. the refund process is way too long in my opinion. sometimes taking up to 6 months. not sure where this same day dentures info is coming from when we have to ship it out to a different state. hummm. i would not let my family get their teeth worked on there so i had to quit.

• Cb
    cbarca Feb 22, 2011

I am also looking for an Attorney. I did not receive my dentures and was forced to have a tooth pulled (and a tooth was broken while they pulled that one which was not repaired correctly, at that) rather than have a root canal and cap that I paid for in my contract. I was told that I owed $6000.00 more than my agreed upon amount. This was AFTER I had had most of my work done. Thank goodness I had my contract in hand when they wanted to discuss this new amount. I had to pay only a few hundred dollars more because I cried and was not very quiet in the finance office. The numbers were rehashed a few times before I agreed to settle for less work and cheaper upper partials. And then I had to fight to get my temporary upper partials. They claimed I had already gotten them, when I had not. I was to get my permanent lower dentures in December of this year as well as permanent upper partials, but had to have two surgeries on my back and did not set an appointment. I only heard about the closing of Allcare recently when I got a notice from another dental office about taking over my care. I want to do something about the way I was treated, the poor work that was done, and the dentures/partials I did not obtain that I paid for. PLEASE any Attorney that can help me; contact me at ([email protected])

ALLCare DentalCustomer Service

My employer got new insurance and unfortunately our dental plan only worked with Allcare. I was uneasy from the beginning and I had been suffering from a terrible toothache. First, the girl who took my x-ray was so rude and the X-ray procedure was very painful. She tried to put this huge thing in my mouth and it was so uncomfortable. Then the dental assistants and the “doctors” were walking around and the dental hygienist was singing and was so unprofessional. Then they told me I needed a root canal. I couldn’t take the pain so I said to go ahead a have the root canal done. It was my first root canal so I was extremely nervous. I was there for a total of 6 hours over 3 days. Now it has been one month since they put the crown in and my new tooth has been bleeding and just as painful as the original toothache. So I called and was told to come in and they would look at it. In the mean time I moved because of a job so they told me to go to the West Mifflin/Pittsburgh 320 Clairton Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15236, [protected]… I walked in and the “Business Manager” was so rude to me. He told me that I owed them $900.. I kept telling him that I didn’t understand.. The people at the office that I had the procedure done told me that I was all paid up. He got upset and told me that I owed them that money and I have to pay it. I kept asking him “how?” and he said “Look I am just telling you what my computer shows!”… Then he said that the girls at the other office gave me the wrong information and mistakes happen. I was shaking because I didn’t understand and he was so rude. I told him that I was going to call the other office and he said ‘Go ahead, but you still owe us this money..” I told him not to touch my tooth, and said “fine, but you are still going to have to pay”…. I was shaking because I couldn’t believe that he just talked to me like that. He never even called the other office to see what the problem was. Then I called that office to get the number to the corporate office and the secretary put me on the phone and Chuck got on the phone and asked why I was calling corporate on him. He said “What are you going to say, that I gave you the wrong information”… I told him that I didn’t have to explain to him why I needed the corporate office number.. He said that is fine because they will just call me… His name is Chuck Ferrari and I had never been treated like this by anyone. I am warning everyone not to go there and that Chuck was so rude and unprofessional.

• Be
    beccabex Apr 23, 2009

i hope chuck ferrari dies.

joanne May 08, 2009

I too have been "ripped off" by All Care and the rudeness of Chuck Ferrari is unbelievable!!! I am sending a complaint to the State Attorney General and I suggest everyone else does likewise!

• Ke
    keeter Sep 05, 2009

i dont know about the place you guys are talking about, but i totally agree about allcare especially the one in mansfield.they first messed up on a rootcanel they did on me an i had to go to an endontist an get surgeory done to have it fixed, went through pain for about6weeks, then shortly after the dentist broke a needle off in my jaw, had to go to an oral surgeorn, he had to contact ohiostate docters.i had to wait 5weeks in pain then finally had surgeory done on thursday an got the needle out, now am in alot more pain cause it was a really rough surgeory, but long story short they treat people like ### even there little girls that work at that front desk that dont know the first thing about customer service..all i got to say is allcare of mansfield needs to be shutdown it should have been a long time ago, an i think the attorney general or someone who can should really investagate them.

• Le
    Leecarson4 Sep 21, 2009

Very impersonal, dont care about your pain or feelings, just how much money they can extract from you and your insurance. The whole buisness manager thing is a farce. After my extractions i was shoved out of my chair into a waiting area with other people, dizzy, mouth had blood all over it with temporary dentures shoved in my face with no regards to the pain, gauze in hand people stared at me wondering whether to run while they could. Unfortunately i did not read the complaints beforehand and have to go there to get my dentures because I had to prepay. Staff is unprofessional and i witnessed a hygenist or whatever she was slamming things around after being scolded by the dentist. I advise anyone thinking of going there to think twice while you still have the option.

• Lo
    Lora ONeil Sep 29, 2009

I also agree about Chuck!! He is a horrible man who is very unprofessionsl and he has ZERO people skills. /he explains nothing and treats you like your stupid if you ask questions. He is rude and ignorant.

JasonM182 Jan 28, 2010

I had the "pleasure" of dealing with Chuck also. I prepaid for work then decident not to reurn because of the all aorund unprofessional attitude of the building. Here's a few examples: The dentist gossiping about other peopel in the office while working on me. Office staff saying "hey" to me instead of excuse me. Telling me that I need oral surgery when all I needed was a cleaning and a cavity filled. And of course, Chuck. On October 12, 2009 I told them that I wouldn't be back and I that I wanted my money refunded. It's now January 28, 2009. Do you think I've gotten my money yet? No, I haven't. I just filed a complaint with the BBB.

ALLCare DentalRUDE! RUDE!

First of all...there is NO privacy at all. It took me a month and a half after my initial consultation just to get an appointment to get the root canal done, that they said I needed. After 2 hours of waiting... I had to go to work, which they knew about ahead of time. They suddently rushed me back, drilled my tooth down so much that there is nothing left, put in a temporary filling and said, " Okay, we will call you and talk about your options." OPTIONS!!! WHAT OPTIONS??? I WENT THERE FOR A ROOT CANAL!!! And, they never called me. I then called later that month because the tooth got infected, to the point that my face was swollen, and it took them the entire day to even get back with me, when all I needed was a prescription for the infection. A month after that I called to make an appointment to get that tooth extracted, they then referred me to an oral surgeon. I asked why I was being referred to an Oral surgeon...THEY REFUSED TO TELL ME WHY!!! HELLO... IT'S MY TOOTH!!! All the idiot on the phone kept say was " That's what he said". Who is "he"? And why couldn't I talk to him??? I have never in my life encountered a place so unprofessional!!! Oh, and after the wanna be root canal, I got a bill for 5 fillings...THAT I NEVER GOT!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM ALLCARE DENTAL!

• Ye
    yeyeng Sep 22, 2009

I was also a victim of this dental company Allcare dental. Until now they have not given my permanent denture. They are rude, unprofessional and rip off. I was black and blue after my tooth extraction, no apology done. I reported them to Better Business Bureau, but they did not response. I am warning the people who are planning to go to this dental clinic, think twice and make research, look at the BBB website and check this company's credibility.

• He
    HellionDeadwoman Nov 28, 2010

Not that I support Allcare but being black and blue after extractions is normal especially if your teeth are difficult to pull. My mother got her extractions done at a fabulous dentist and ended up black and blue and swollen to the point it looked like someone had beat her up.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices