Menu
Home Online Scams Advance 3W Telecom Inc.
S
8:47 pm EDT

Advance 3W Telecom Inc. - Can't contact anyone

I downloaded Net Music Downloads and when I tried to complete my payment form, it wouldn't respond. They said they would send an email with all the instructions to download site that's been over three hours ago. I checked the website to see if I could talk to someone but nothing. No email, no phone number, no nothing. So I called my credit card company and put a stop on the payment. Was told I would not be responsible for payment since there was no one to contact. Chalk it up to a lesson well learned... Couldn't really understand why net music was the place I wanted and then it turned into clickbank, the Advance 3W Telecom Inc.

Read full review of Advance 3W Telecom Inc.
7 comments
M
Oct 10, 2007 12:00 am EDT

I purchased software to legally download and as mentioned by other customers, followed the instructions exactly. It mentions that they will respond in 48 hours. It has been over 240 hours and they still haven't had the decency to respond. We the public are the "working people" of the world and these scammers sit back and invent ways to scam the public as a whole. It's very sad that there is no accountability to people like this and in my opinion, they make it very hard for trust to be developed over the internet business world.

Never again!

A
Jan 09, 2008 12:00 am EST

I SUPPOSEDLY BOUGHT NERO 8 FROM THEM AND MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED FOR $49.90 BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM OR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT

W
Oct 02, 2008 9:12 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have also been unfortunate enough to be scammed by these people who also go under the name of Member-site.net. I found that their music downloadsjust used Google to search for music? Once I found this out I asked for my money back but doubt if this will ever occur. Paypal who I thought would be safer to go through stated since that they do not give any guarantees for anything intangible - in other words downloads. Hope others read these reports so they don't get taken in too.

B
May 31, 2008 10:48 am EDT

I paid $29.88 for a subscription to download music for my Zune. The download put a shortcut on my laptop called "Ares." When I clicked on it, it took me to a google earth 2008 site, where again, they asked for money for a subscription. It's been over two weeks, and I am yet to download my first song.

M
Mar 13, 2008 4:50 pm EDT

I thought I was purchasing a manual to help me use my new Apple Ipod and gave my credit card no. which cost me $49 American Dollars( 53.50 Australian Dollars. So far I have received
nothing and hope you can help me. Was this a one off payment
or an on going charge?

C
Mar 05, 2008 9:23 am EST

Did not get all of promgram order#Mh6tLold Please help paid 39.95 for Dvd copy.

W
Mar 01, 2008 8:09 am EST

Well dont feel alone I was also taken by these crooks . Now I am wondering if I should cancel my credit card to avoid further damages.

Hide full review
C
9:31 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a 1 year subscription of mp3 player/ movie downloads and we cannot get on to the site to view or even download any info. and when i try to complain to the company i get screens that say there is no such site, and or it is not a valid email address or a valid site. My subscription was 44.83. And 14.00 of the full amount was for movie downloads. Which we cannot do anything at all.

Read full review of Advance 3W Telecom Inc.

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account