Aclepsa.com Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Aclepsa.comThe fake medicines

They sold me fake medicines.
These were without the box, and without the statement of the virtues of a medicine.

• La
    Laura936552 Jul 14, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Hg
    hgar Jul 25, 2013

Thanks for the warning us. This is where I currently buy my medicine without a prescription and never had any problems http://best-preparation-online.com/?wm=16782&tr=8030

Resolved Aclepsa.comBad service

I have ordered from this company many times. I did have a slight problem last time I ordered. (I had a credit for 50% bonus pills with my next order. I didn't get the bonus pills, but did receive the regular amount.) When I called them, they solved the problem by refunded the total that i paid, which was OVER $1000.00, and I got to keep the pills that i did receive!! Thought that was a good deal.

Resolved Aclepsa.comBeware

Aclepsa has a guarantee for delivery dates. I ordered three medications I take daily, I was given a date of delivery, or money would be refunded. The due date passed, had to take option to go to doctors appointment and pay regular price at pharmacy. Called aclepsa, assured five separate times in 4 months that they would handle the situation, and money would be refunded to credit card. After 6 months, and hours on cell phone to aclepsa, they company has still not refunded the money, and I am quite sure at this point that they do not, or did not ever have any intentions of honouring this guarantee!!!

Aclepsa.comThey ripped me off!

Aclepsa.com pharmacy ripped me off for about $140... They strung me along for 2 months, (long enough for me not to be able to recoup from my credit card co) as soon as the 60 days lapsed, the cut off all communication and deleted my login name and password from the site... until that time they were super polite, and assuring me of delivery or a refund. Neither of which happened.

• Kr
    Kris Holmberg Jan 25, 2008

Don't buy from Acelpsa.com. You don't really know what you're going to get. I ordered Generic Ortho-Tricyclen which states that it's used to prevent pregnancy. It also has a picture of OTC on the page. Well, I received Lynoral which is nothing like generic OTC. It's only one of the hormones in BCP's. Don't buy birth control pills from them at all.

• Me
    Melissa R Feb 06, 2008

Me too, I called and emailed to see where my meds were and finally they cut me off as well. I'm in for 100. There is no answer on their toll free number either.

• Ed
    Eduardo Dec 04, 2008

I had the same problem as you; I order Generic Diovan 160mg -- 288 Pills for $234.00, they charged my credit card and I received nothing. They says their management was changed. Oups

• Sy
    sylviaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sep 02, 2009

they ripped me of twice they charged me once i never recived th pills i order a nd ti called to c wher ethe pills was and then i get my back statement and that charged me again and to make matters worst i still have not recieved the pills i orders the first time sccccccccccccccccccam scam scam