acaislimdiet.com Complaints & Reviews

acaislimdiet.comOnly order the trail got charged 89.97!

My husband ordered this trail. I cancelled for any further mailings the night he ordered it. And now we got charged 89.97 for monthly membership. I contacted my bank and they said there was no guarantee to be able to get your money back. I tried contacting the company and they gave me a email address for the billing department. ([protected]@acaislimdiet.com) So far I have had no response.

• Ba
      barbara daigle Mar 21, 2009

THIS IS THE SECOND REQUEST TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST DO NOT BILL CREDIT CARD ANY MORE I WILL CONTACT THE BBB I WANT MY MONEY BACK
      BARBARA DAIGLE
      [email protected]

• Pa
      paula j riley Jan 13, 2009

contact company by phone twice. ordered trial only.
      my bank account has been charged twice for 89.97.
      first time call told wrong number. next time was told canceled my account. big deal i returned product and now i'm out 179.94. that could put food on my table or heat my house for 1/2 month or gas in my car. what a rip off. i want my account credited. i 'm contacting the bbb.
      paula riley [protected]
      [email protected]

acaislimdiet.comdid not order/bank account charged.

My ban k account was charged $89.95 for two bottles of acaislim I did not order. The company advertisement is misleading and does not show amount that will be charged. The trial was for colotox supposeably used by Oprah. My account was charged for trial which, I did not mine $7.00 for colotox. How do companies like this get away with ripping people off? I do not want anymore acaislim and would like to be able to email cancellation and request refund through their site [email protected] Internet explorer could not find this site with that address.
    I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

E.Z.
    Vancleave, Ms.

• Nf
        nf31763 Nov 21, 2011

All I ordered was the trial size and got tagged with an $89.99 fee on my credit card. I haven't even gotten anything but the 14 day trial. that sure isn't worth $89.99

• Je
        jemmz24xx Aug 11, 2009

hey, didn't you read the small print i use them and it clearly states that u will be charged on a monthly subscription as the saying go's if it sounds to good to be true it is !!!

• Gl
        Gloria Sabatino Feb 05, 2009

Took $89.99 out of account without being authorized .Causing an overdraft fees of $313.00 had to cancelled bankcard for this reason. I had to involved the fraud hotline.

• Mo
        Mona Knight Jan 13, 2009

Never ordered this product. Charged 89.97 on a supposidly free offer. Cannot contact by phone, they say to email them. I have returned the product. I then called my credit card company to complain and they are looking into it.

• Nf
        nf31763 Jan 08, 2009

• Do
        Donna J. Vickers Jan 01, 2009

You have charged my credit card with a product that I have returned to you...I ordered a trail size and did not order your acaislim...Please call me, tell me that you have notified the credit card company and have it taken off my bill...I have call [protected] for two days now and always get a busy signal...Donna J Vickers...105 One Main Place...Benbrook, Texas 76126...[protected]...my email [email protected]

Maria Moreno Dec 11, 2008

ordered a "free" trial from this company yea right! They charged my credit card! They say that they have this "air tight" return policy yet now they say NO returns. I see all of the complaints but what can we do about it? I am disgusted