Menu
D
3:52 pm EDT

Acai-pure - I did not receive the product

I have received numerous phones calls over the last week, I have return the call giving another contact number to be reach regarding 39.95 charge I had no idea what this was about until today after speaking to a person that was very rude and sharing that he did not believe I did not receive the product. After giving me the address I explain that because he did not have the complete address may be the reason I never received the product. He offer to send another trial order this met giving him my credit card number because the one that was on his record had expired. I did not trust doing that. And since I never received the product and do not wish to do busines with this company. Fortunate he does not have a credit card number to charge me. Hopefully he does not try to cause any problem with my credit. I received email from him after I requested because I wanted his information. I will keep this for my record for future references. thank you. Bottom line if I did not receive the poduct there is no charge, I am refusing to receive another trial offer.
Contact person that call me: Nick Jennings [email protected]
I can be reached: [email protected] Calista J. Dorsey

Read full review of Acai-pure

Hide full review
S
7:07 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

on 9/20/08, i order the 14-day risk free trial off er in which i was given a discount and was supposed to be bill$1.95 for shipping ($3.00 discount). On (9/24/08 i'm checking my account and this company has debited my acct $41.85. There was suppose to be a 14 day free trial of the product, which i never received and then if the company didn't received...

Read full review of Acai-pure

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account