Retriever Payment SystemsFraud

A

I received a phone call from Herman Lewis June 8, 2010 about 10:30 a.m., salesman for Retriever Payment Services. Mr. Lewis claimed that he never told me that I could cancel my account with Lease Finance Group who finances Retriever within six months of signing up. I had a visit from Mr. Lewis on or about November 5, 2009. That day he told me that I would have an account for taking credit cards from my clients. I am a bail bondsman. He also told me that I could cancel this account after six months from November 5, 2009. He also stated that he never sent me a credit card machine. I have the original boxes with the address: Jack Stillabower, Retriever Payment Systems, 826 Office Park Circle, Lewisville, TX 75057.

I also received a phone call from a Mr. Frakas (sp?) on or about May 26, 2010. I told that Steve (herman) Lewis had told me that I could get out of the contract with six months of the start of the contract if I wanted to. I told Mr. Frakas over the phone that I did not think it was fair to be told one thing and have the contract say something else. He agreed with me. I received the phone call from Mr. Frakas, because I had closed my bank account, and they could not longer debit from it. I told him to send me a paper bill. They now harrass me with constant telephone calls demanding payment and will not even consider settling with me for less. I also see from [redacted] that other people have reported these people for the same abuse. I have sent a letter to the Federal Trade Commission.

More Retriever Payment Systems Complaints & Reviews