ResVpureFIRST SUPPORT SOLUTIONS

T

I ordered a free sample of Resvpure. I had not even had time to take the 10 free samples when an additional order arrived and $85.26 was charged to my credit card. I could not find a way to contact the company until I received my credit card bill and it contained a telephone number to contact. BEWARE, you only have 30 days from the date of the original order to cancel the AUTOMATIC subscription for the product. Watch for the small writing where you fill out your credit card number, that states this is what they will do. After 30 days they will not give you a credit or take back the product back. Dishonest sales techniques. The product just leaves a bad taste now because of the unscrupulous tactics.

• El
    Eleanor Griffin Apr 25, 2009

My visa bank card was charged $85.26 for merchandise I did not receive nor ordered. I was to be charged for shipping $3.58 for the 10 pill sample of ResVPure only.

Please do not ship me any more product and credit my visa account in the amount of $85.26

• Le
    leigh m Apr 27, 2009

the offer was for a trial supply of the product, which I received (10 capsules) and I was charged 3.50 for shipping according to the agreement. But surprisingly I was also charged 85.26 and when I called my bank I was told I could join in an affidavit to be filed against this company due to the high number of complaints. They are fraudulently taking money from bank accounts without authorization. Hopefully they are in massive trouble.

• Mi
    mimi Apr 29, 2009

The same happened to me - but I received the additional product without realizing I had signed up for anything other than a sample for $3.50. Something stinks with this company. The fine print must have been smaller than usual. I signed on to their websight, clicked on contact us, and canceled without too many problems. Hopefully I canceled - we'll see next month.

• Je
    Jerrie C Perkins May 05, 2009

I ordered a "free" sample, and NOTHING else. The postage charge was to be $3.50I wascharge 9.95 A few days later another bottle arrived and there was a charge for $85.26 to my card. My bank gave me a phone number to reach them to stop any more supplies being sent. Wrong number and I cannot find an address anywhere to contact them and stop any more stuff being delivered.
    I really have no idea what to do...can anyone advise me?

• Ga
    Gail Dawson May 08, 2009

I agree that they billed me without telling me and I refused to accept the regular bottle and the sample. They still haven't credited my account.

• Tk
    T KING May 12, 2009

CAll [protected]

• St
    Steve Hullinger May 12, 2009

Have the same problem. Getting it resolved is next to impossible. They even sent me an email with a cancellation number (twice now) and the charges still keep coming.

• Rg
    R. Guzzo May 12, 2009

I phoned Resvpure to cancel because I had an allergic reaction to their product . The customer service representative refused to credit the pending charges of $85.26 that were not authorized from my account. This company is not reputable. Do not buy from them.

marylou May 18, 2009

I ordered trial size. 14 days and now i see they charged my account for a full months supply. I cannot get a number to call and cancel any future mailings

• De
    denise gavigan May 19, 2009

I REQUESTED THE SAMPLE ONLY AND FOUND A CHARGE FOR $85.26 ON MY DEBIT/CEDIT VISA. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. I DID NOT RECIEVE THE ITEM CHARGED FOR. ONLY THE 5 PILL SAMPLE. I WANT TO STOP THE CHARGES AND REMOVE MY NAME/CREDIT CARD FROM THIS COMPANY. I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT. DENISE GAVIGAN

tracie May 21, 2009

I think this is a scam. And they have build in ways to protect them selves becasue they realize they aree scamming the public. IS BUYER BEWARE!!! if you get the trail, you also get a monthly supply sent automaticlly and build directly to your card. If you don't send it back just right the screw you and don't give you a refund. (obviously because everyone does it).. Then they bill you for emails.. DONT get it or you just throw $100 bucks out the window!!!

CAN'T WE STOP THEM OR COMPLAIN TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP US

tracie May 21, 2009

your product must be returned on a daily basis. so you have a build in system to scam the people. I have NEVER dealt with a company that would not refund a portion of the charge for a returned item. You do advertise RISK FREE!!! But you have my money and my product. People complain to Federal Trade Commission
    Complain to the companys that support on the web site. I wrote a letter to CNN and Rachal Ray. Call you news stations to warn consumers. Close this company down.

• Do
    Donald VanZant May 24, 2009

I filed a complaint with the Utah Consumer Protection Dept.

As in other complaints listed on this board they misled and then overcharged for the product. The FREE trial was a bait & switch. This company is bad news all around.

There are too many companies using this tactic to make FREE offers and then set up unauthorized automatic charges to credit cards.

• Ro
    Rosanne Jun 04, 2009

Keep sending me pills with no info on how to cancel or send them back.
    I ordered free sample and that's all I wanted.

• Sh
    shara faulkner Jun 05, 2009

there is no invoice in package or phone number to cancel.

• Sh
    shara faulkner Jun 05, 2009

there invoice in pakage or phone number to call to cancel membership. please reply with a phone number.

thank you.

MARI LOCANE Jun 09, 2009

I don't know why I keep getting these bottles of resVpure. I called the company a long time ago and advised them, to stop any further shipments. They in turn told me. That, they had not sent me the products. There was a company using their name? and sending a generic form of their resvpure.
    I want to know who to contact about this. So it can stop once and for all

Jack Hendler Jun 09, 2009

Please remove me from your sucker list:
    Jack Hendler
    130 Piccadilly St.
    Rancho Mirage, Ca. 92270
    June 9, 2009 all of your products were returned

• Mo
    mom2sizzleses Jun 09, 2009

They will keep sending them. You need to cancel your credit card.

• Dw
    D.Wilfong Jun 13, 2009

I was hoping that someone out there that got scammed by this so called company can tell me the companies address so I can return this asap and not be charged 85.26 plus shipping & handling. If not looks like maybe I need to find a Better Business Bureau and cancel my credit card

• Ro
    Robert Jun 14, 2009

I did not order this product. Somehow got my Credit card information and the product was sent to me. There was no invoice or any thing else in the package except the bottle of pills. Not knowing that they were and I knew I wasn't going to take them. I threw them away. Next thing I know I am being charged $85. WTF?

Being Sunday there is no one answering phones. I did cancel. I just don't know how they got my Credit Card number and address.

• Fy
    fyou Jun 20, 2009

This company is a fraud! They called me the next day trying to sell me identity theft protection. After I said no they charged me almost $80. Go figure right? So I had my bank cancel the charge. If you call the number that the bank gives you for there company it's disconnected. There's no question about it, this company is a fraud!

• Nd
    ndsusan Jun 21, 2009

This company is a underhanded - don't buy anything! They took $200 from my checking account without my authorization claiming it was a FREE trial. I am past the "terms" date to return the product but still plan to return the unopened product with a threatening letter requesting a full refund or I will report them to the BBB, Oprah, and Dr. Oz.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !!!

They are sharks!!!

• Ju
    judy maville Jun 22, 2009

I ordered samples only of resvpure and green tea weight loss. Now on my credit card of have charges for additional things from resvpure. heart health. skinnivitsl78. I only wanted the vesvpure and green tea samples. only where did the rest of these charges come from. I demand that 7.19,
    106.52, 31, 01 be credited back to my credit card immediately.

• Wi
    William B. Page Jun 25, 2009

resvpure fails to stop shipping (mailing) vitamins and of course charging, after being emailed to stop. This months shipment was returned via same package it was mailed in (UPS).

• Gw
    Gwendolyn Fisher Jun 30, 2009

They keep charging bogus amounts on my Credit Card,
    I have already called them once, they credited it, and now keep
    charging...what they heck is wrong with these people?

Please help.

Gwendolyn Fisher,
    441 Murray Crescent,
    Kelowna, B.C. V1X7P7

maryalesher Jul 03, 2009

I cancelled the plan and they still tried to bill ne $5.95 for their newsletter which I never received. I called them and they said it was a non-fundable charge ... tell American Express that. They immediately refunded the charge. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY -- THEY WILL TRY TO KEEP CHARGING YOU THE MONTHLY FEE OF $5.95 FOR THEIR NON-EXISTANT NEWLETTER.

• Fy
    fyou Jul 03, 2009

Exactly my point your companies dont sell identity theft protection. I'm definitely talking about you ### no mistake there. Took an hour of my time to jump through all the hoops to get my money back.

• Ph
    Phyllis Ghin Jul 08, 2009

Correction - My previous complaint subject should be Charged Without Authorization.

Phyllis Ghinder

Jane out af patience Jul 08, 2009

Ordered free trial, got here in 9 days, 10th day charge on my card. called them they say return product when get it, that was a month ago have not recieved product yet. can't return product, can't get refund. any one know a class action lawyer?

• Ze
    zeek Jul 11, 2009

This posting is completely false:

ResVpure company is obviously a scam it is too difficult to cancel and the phone numbers no one ever answers or you get a disconnect signal. They will drain your account the web site will tell you you cannot return. Notify the Attorney General of your State.

• Cr
    crashdummy Jul 12, 2009

It's interesting to note that at "http://twitter.com/BarbaraJWalters" Ms. Walters tweets "If u see ads for products with Resveratrol showing my photo and name they are false. ..
    9:48 AM Jun 16th from TwitterBerry"

Doesn't exactly sound like an endorsement - does it!

Just another example of their desire to mislead. Wouldn't you hate to work for their SUPPORT? Talk about unethical!

Easy to understand why Barbara Walters wants no part of this evil company.

trk19 Jul 15, 2009

Totally deceptive advertising resulting in billing large amounts for little product (unwanted)... 2 to 3 times more expensive than the same product at GNC... misinformation when calling the company ... phones are frequently not answered.

• Sp
    Spay18 Jul 22, 2009

To cancel you just have to go to their website at resvpure.com and scroll down to the bottom, and click on the links. They have links to cancel the product online and telephone numbers as well.

• Be
    BellaJean Jul 30, 2009

I too received an unauthorized charge on my credit card and they refuse to refund it.

Support Jul 31, 2009

Customer service number: 866.982.5127 . Call.

Support Jul 31, 2009

60 minutes did a news story on resveratrol, that does not mean the anchors endorse it.

Support Aug 03, 2009

If you have a problem with this company call 866.982.5127

Here is the telephone number for customer service.

• Ri
    Richard H Miller Aug 07, 2009

These people are criminals taking money under false pretenses, even failing to deliver. The are commiting fraud in violatioion of federal interstate commerce, and are subject to federal criminal prosecution. They are believed to beelieved to be members of a rogue gang of Latter Day Saints in Utah. The probably think their remove location will ensure their safety from the FBI and other federal authoritiesw. They need to go to jail.