resVproSCAM

L

You think you are only getting a sample, no strings attached. I read over and over before I put my card info in there. I actually went thru an ad where it showed how Oprah swore by it. I did get my sample bottle of 10 pills and $2.86 showed up on my bank statement. Well 2 weeks later $85.56 came out of my bank acct by the name of Vitapro. I was livid, that same day a package came in the mail of a bottle of the ResvPro. I called and I have to admit the conversation was not pleasant. I told them I want to cancel whatever they have me down for and that I don't want to see anything else come out of my acct and I want this money put back within a week. They told me to mail back the bottle so I mailed it back "CERTIFIED" so they couldn't say they never got it. Well, that was last month and today I looked on my acct and $5.95 was taken out. The name was different though, it said Live Thin. I called the # and guess what... it was ResvPro again. I asked them what the H*** was this for and he said it was for a monthly newsletter. COME ON!!! Are these people on drugs or what!?!? I told him I had cancelled everything and he said that when I cancelled, I only cancelled the home pill deliveries, not the newsletter. WHAT NEWSLETTER?? I haven't even gotten a newsletter and why would I even want one!?!? I told him that when I called to cancel the first time, I told them I wanted to cancel whatever they had on me and that I didn't want to see anything come out of my acct. What part of that do these people not understand??? I am gonna post this on every complaint page I come across b/c it is so unfair that people can actually get away with doing this so I want everyone to be completely aware of what they are getting into if you deal with these people.

SCAM

• Lm
    lmw285 May 09, 2009

Also I meant to add in my comment that when I told them that I didn't authorize them to take out anything more than the first sample, I was told that in the disclaimer it says that you are signing up for monthly home delivery. I did not order the sample from their official website. I ordered from a site where Dr. Oz was talking about it and where I signed up for it, it did not say ANYTHING about a monthly home delivery. The only place I have seen this disclaimer is on their official website but when you sign up for the sample from anywhere else you don't see this disclaimer, it's only on THEIR website. I guess this is so they can tell you that they have a disclaimer and to check their website to read it.

• Re
    Resvpro rip off May 11, 2009

I have been on the phone and e mail for 2 days now, exactly the same thing happened to me I ordered for the site that had Dr. Oz and Oprah on it thinking that it was secure. There was no fine print, just ordering instructions.
    I have been charged by Resvpro, Resvpure and IHealth solutions, I can not get anyone to acknowledge that I do not want the products. They tell me that I must have bought from someone alts and that I don't appear on their system. But the money just keeps being taken out of my account and the charges have their name on it. Visa advised me to send a registered letter to the companies involved and if there is no resolution in 15 days then they will block further charges. But how does that help if they have a bunch of companies with your card number. I have not even received any products and the charges so far are $85.26$3.58US once by Resvpure, $3.58 charge by Resvpro and another charge from IHealth Solutions for $3.45 plus they just sent a letter advising me that another charge of $79.95 because I did not send the product back within 15 days...I have not even received any product and this company does not answer their phone or reply to e mails.
    Not sure what to do other than take Visas advise but how does that protect a person from these people using other company names. There should be a fraud center a person could report this kind of activity to.

• Al
    alona b. May 20, 2009

i requested a free trial of this product. it asked for a credit card # simply for shipping ($2.58). next thing i know i receive a charge for over $100 and a larger bottle of vitamins. i had to go to post office to return product (at my expense) and they sent an email stating they will not refund. there isn't anyoe to speak with in customer service. it simply asks you to type in your email, last 3 digits of credit card and postal code + then it tells you it did not recognizeyou. i want my $$$ back and it seems i cannot get it!!!

• D0
    D'AUN SMITH May 26, 2009

I ORDERED A SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT FOR $1.68, THEN LESS THAN 5 DAYS LATER THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR $85.00 AND REFUSE TO GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. I NEVER RECEIVED THE SAMPLE NOR THE PRODUCT. WHEN I CALLED THE CUSOMTER SUPPORT # IN UTAH, I WAS TOLD I DIDN'T READ THE FINE PRINT, THAT IT STATES ONCE I REQUEST THE FREE SAMPLE I HAVE 10 DAYS TO CANCEL. I NEVER SAW THAT AND I READ THE APPLICATION THOROUGHLY. HE ALSOSAID IF I DID NOT RECEIVE THE SAMPLE I MUST HAVE GIVEN THEM THE WRONG ADDRESS, THEM HE READ THE ADDRESS TO ME AND IT WAS CORRECT. THEY STILL REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY

• Sh
    shirley davis May 30, 2009

I to was scammed. I ordered the Trial bottle and paid $3.95 shipping and next thing I know my charge account was billed $89, without my authorization. Called company, could not get a credit to my account and my problem is that I never received the Product that I did not order. This is definitely a scam.

• Mi
    mikhail zaydman Jun 15, 2009

I try the resvpro sample and was sick very bad. they charge me $85 twice before I recognized it when I received the credit card report. I want to cancel my account but phone # was fake. It take me a time to connect with this croock and cancel my account.However, they refuse give me refund. Do not deal with them!

• Da
    D A Loftis Jul 04, 2009

This an absolute scam... Trial bottle was sent with no information or "agreement" for trial offer. That was over a month ago... yesterday I get a call from the credit card company about the $85 dollar and $5 dollar and some change charge... I expected a shipping fee and expected information with the "trial" bottle as to how I would cancel any future shipements (which was not exactly clear in their ad) but nothing was received. Now my bank account has been hit and of course no additional product has been sent.

Avoid this scam at all cost. The grape seed extract can be purchased much less expensively from other companies.

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

• El
    Elainakay12345 Jul 08, 2009

total Scammers!!! Thieves actually. Do not order from them. Do not order the sample they offer on their website. They will suddenly start charging your credit card $85.00 and then once you cancel and send back the product that you did not want in the first place (which is not the sample but a full order) they will refuse to send your money back, stating your account is closed. They are scammers!!! No amount of arguing will get your money back. I REPEAT... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS THEIVING COMPANY!!! YOU WILL BE OUT MONEY AND BE SORRY YOU EVER RAN ACROSS THEIR SITE!!!

• In
    Ingrid Triplett Jul 24, 2009

I have given my credit card number in good faith to Respro for postage only for a sample of resveratrol, several days later I received a full bottle of the pills and I did not knowingly order them ( now my credit card company will not help me in this matter they stated that I entered into a contract to receive further shipments of $85.26) I immediately returned them by mail with insurance and have the receipt. Now I am faced to pay the money for something I do not have or want.

• Su
    Support Aug 04, 2009

call customer service at [protected] and return the product. don't wait until it is too late to return.

• Lc
    L. Carol Aug 17, 2009

After ordering a "free sample" of the product, I decided not to take it. I was told it could not be returned because I had passed the 10 day trial period and that my account was charged for the full amount of the product. I finally agreed to pay 1/2 of the full amount, keep the product and for them to NEVER ship me anymore. Of course, I did receive a second shipment and was charged 30% of the full price. I called them and said there had been a mistake, but they did not agree. Their representative that I had first talked with had noted that I would receive all future shipments with a 30% discount, and he "would not lie". I spoke with Curtis the first time and Phillip the second time. It was explained to me that I could not return the second bottle and that my credit card charge was valid. The "is nothing we can do at this point", said Phillip. I asked to speak to the manager/owner of the company and was told that he does not accept or return phone calls or email! In other words, the "Head of the Company" was evidently nothing more than a figment of someone's imagination in my opinion! I have since filed a complaint with the BBB of Utah and suggest that anyone else who has had problems with this company to do the same. Maybe enough complaints regarding their unethical business practices will force them to close.

• Sp
    Spay18 Jun 03, 2016

The terms and conditions for this product are made very clear and can be easily understood if you read them. To find them again you can go to resvpure.com and find the link at the bottom of the page. For more information call customer support at 866.982.5127 to cancel the product.

• Ra
    raymond ottley Jun 03, 2016

pl cancel with immediate effect home delivery plan for resvpro as this is causing no end of problems ; all I ordered was the sample for a small shipping cost and my card is being debited with 86.25; bank has been asked to charge back amts as this total fraud and people shoud be charged transaction id [protected]; platform id 00w7nk9zb848pv4062b