Having problems with Resvibrant?

1501 Powell St. Suite C
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Resvibrant.

Complaints & Reviews

Resvibrantunauthorised credit charges for invigorite moisture cream from dermaythelp. comonline

I do not wish to receive this product any more. I wish to be removed from their Mailing list immediately. I wish for them to remove immediately my credit card details. I am annoyed that I have already emailed them back in /april cancelling this product, I am annoyed that every email/phone no. is now deleted. Please remove my details from your Mailing List.

ResvibrantRefund

I initially thought I had won a free sample... (pay the shipping and handling and that's it)...:only to realize they were withdrawing money out of my account (almost $100 a month)-without my permission. Per several telephone conversations, i was informed if I returned the product, my account would be refunded within 10 days. That was over a month ago and NOTHInG has been refunded. (One month worth)...Please do so immediately before I need to take further action.

ResvibrantResVibrant scam

I was informed getting amazon reward and directed to their pay-shipping only free samples page. They sent me two packages with 2 samples and charged 3.95 and 4.95 shipping on my check account. Then I found out that they took 88.76 twice on my account one month later. I called their customer service. They wanted me send back samples to get refund. I sent samples back (not opened), called again they said I need give them shipment tracking number. I also gave them. They confirmed receiving and told me that they will refund me in five business day. I call every five days after that and got different excuses, either system errors or couldn't use my account..., finally, they said to send me real check for the refund. I never received any check since then. Now it's been over four months. They are still fooling people and stealing money.

ResvibrantResvibrant anti aging cream

Scam - product doesn't work but above all once they have your credit card number they begin shipping you product every month.
        Even with confirmed cancellation they continue to ship and charge your credit card. Do not send them your cc # for a free trial.
        Besides the product not working the scam is the free trial offer which you can only get by giving them your cc# for "shipping and handling charges for the free product.

ResvibrantResvibrant trial offer

They refer to shark tank that they invested in this product. but when you check the website glow recipe, this product is not listed. Very misleading, also nowhere on free trial ordering does it state that you are joining a monthly service, before or after payment, Its on the terms of service, but you have to hunt for it.

ResvibrantResvibrant anti aging serum

I order this through a People Magazine ad. I don't know how many ways there are to say SCAM. The offer said only pay for shipping, and if you like, you can continue to receive the product. It did not say I was enrolled or even offer the price. I received the product on 1/3/17 and immediately called to find out if there was an automatic enrollment because it seemed to good to be true. There was AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME CANCEL!!! They said I had to try it for a week. So I did and then cancelled and now they said I owed them $49.00, not $4.00. They refuse to back down. Finally my credit card company got involved. I had to send the crap back which I used for one week to get it off my credit card. They lie constantly. Thank god it was on my credit card. NEVER NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT. THEY ARE LIARS AND DO NOT DELIVER AS PROMISED. NEVER AGSIN. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Resvibrant Eye CreamResvibrant

Was informed I won a sample and to only pay shipping 3.95 on bank card on Dec. 23. It arrived after Christmas. Called Co. to make sure no other shipment would be sent and was informed I could not cancel until 1/06/17, explained I lost my job, no unemployment yet, could not afford. They argued and refused to cancel. Called back today and eventually lost my temper. I was offered a 25 % off, then 50% . Said they cancelled but am instructed to mail back bottle to them & they are to send me via e-mail address. Cannot believe this company! Product's decent their business practices are horrible. And I still do not trust that they won't charge my account

ResvibrantSkin care

I am complaining about their business practices. I received a couple bottles at $88.76 each.mi called to see what I needed to do to return one of them...they talked me into keeping the product and that they would send me a $100 gift card for Target. I never received that compensation and when I called to find out what they said they sent it out already. I never received it and was never able to return the product...and now when I call I get a busy signal as if the number is not good anymore.

• Ca
                    Candice Edwards Apr 26, 2016

I don't like this product, so so don't send me ant more, and close my account. This company was a rip, off, don't order anything from them. Call the better business bureau. There was no telephone numbers to contact.

Comments

Resvibrant.comResvibrant

I ordered a sample from this company and then it attempted to charge my credit cared an inordinate amount of money that I didn't authorize. I didn't sign anything to enable this charge. This is out and out fraud, and on top of it, to add insult to injury, the product is useless, doesn't do a thing that any other lotion could do.

Resvibrant Anti Aging Creamtook money out of my checking account

I seen this company on t.v so they had a 800number to call and get a free trail for 30 days well then it wasn't free cost 4.97 to ship and use my credit card so I ask your not going to put anything else on this no they said so I ordered the second bottle but when I called the bank today they said I ad 78.64 well I was upset cause i'm a disable woman and don't get out much that's why I tried this product on 1-3-14 they took the payment out of my bank I allowed only 4.97 that was it.
                    my name is Theresa jolly b1203
                    710lodi st.b13203
                    Syracuse n.y 13203
                    ]

• Lo
                        LourdesBaumer Jun 27, 2014

I haven't ordered this product monthly. They have already charged me 75 dollars!!!
                        I want it back on my credit card!

Thanks Lourdes Baumer

• Te
                        Teaciep Mar 20, 2015

I have been unable to get them to stop sending me product and charging my bank their email doesn't work and their customer service people tell me they will cancel it but then next month they take it out! Product doesn't work! They are a scam will be canceling my bank card ###!

• Fr
                        fraud and May 03, 2015

i orderd 1bellavita for4.97 and resvirant 4.97 allso hydramatrix md 1 and you took it from my checking account that was ok but i did not tell you to go in my account and take 88.64 i think that is called stealing with out permission please put my money back in my account you took the money i have to buy food with i don't want your products i will never order anything from your company again in my life please ! please ! put my money back.

disapointed costomer

Not today chickadee lol Jun 06, 2015

Ladies, if you read the small print, which you agreed to when you accepted the terms and conditions, you are required to cancel within 14 days or you agreed to be charged monthly for a 30 day supply. I received my products a month ago. Figured what the heck since Its less then 10 bucks for both, sent both an email and cancelled via phone, advising that such was being recorded well within the 14 day period, and voila, no charges on my bank account. Even on the off chance that I would have been charged, my email expressly canceling all future orders and strictly forbidding activity on my bank card, would have been enough for my bank to reverse the charges immediately.

• Ri
                        Ricoatl Nov 06, 2016

I ordered Resvirant 4.97 and upon checkout was offered a trial for HydramatrixMD for the for the same price. Before I clicked submit, I checked to make sure it was not a recurring order and did not see anything about it so went through with the checkout.
                        Not even a week after I received the product I was charged the full amount on my credit card.
                        I called them and they told me that it was a trial and that I would be charged the full amount if I did not cancelled within 15 days.
                        I cancelled and was told I was going to receive a box to return the product and an e-mail.
                        A week later, I still did not receive either so I called them back. The guy told me that there were no box being shipped to me and that I had to pay to return the product. I have not even open the product so I am going to pay both shipping charges for not even trying the product.
                        This is definitely a ripoff.

• Cc
                        ccrodz20 Apr 27, 2017

I've been dealing with these people for five months now. Charged me for free trial products, then charged me again. I kept the so-called free shipment because I had already used it, but the second, i returned to sender. These creams are a set but I have received only partial credit for one only. I have tried to call them for two days and only keep getting a busy signal.

Resvibrant Anti Aging Cream — Scam

I ordered their trial product and it said that I had 30days supply and 18 days to try it out. I got the...