Resvibrant Anti Aging CreamScam

I ordered their trial product and it said that I had 30days supply and 18 days to try it out. I got the product 11 days later and the product only has 4 days supply. I called the company and they already charged on my credit card for $74. I did not even had three days to try the product and they refused to refund me because they said the product has only 18 days to try on their terms and condition.
What kind of trial is this? Scam it is! They time the shipping dates into the trial period so by the time you receive the product, it is too late to cancel.

Scam

• Bo
    Bob Baden Jan 25, 2017

Agree with all that has been said in the other complaints. I took a survey on-line today purported to be for Macy's. I was then shown a page of skin products which included a men's Refresh Skin product. It stated it was free as thanks for doing the survey. However, I was asked to pay the shipping & handling of $3.86. I provided a credit card number to cover it. Shortly afterward I received an email confirming my order with a charge of $3.86. Shortly after that I received a call from my credit card company with a Fraud Alert on charges from this company. I had been charged $88.64 for Skinhydrate, $3.86 for Angeliclixir and $4.71 for Refreshed-Skin. I told my credit card company not to pay them as it was a scam. Then I went on line to the Complaints Board and found pages of similar complaints for this same type of scam!!! I do not understand why these companies are allowed to continue operating with so many complaints?? Bob B. p.s., We called the company and could get nowhere, they were still trying to sell the product saying they couldn't do anything until March of 2017. Also when we said we wanted to talk to her supervisor there was no one available.

• Cl
    Clarkea Jan 10, 2017

I have a similar story to those in this thread. I saw an article on Facebook stating that Shark Tank had made a deal with a skincare line. http://www.piop.net/shark-tank-anti-aging-facial-rejuvenation-cream/
    I hadn't seen the episode but figured it would be on Hulu soon. I clicked the link in the article which brought me to the resvibrant page that offers a free sample. I went through the process to order the sample as well as a sample of their companion cream Hydra Matrix. Shipping costs were about $8. I saw nothing about returning any "unused portion" of the product in order to not be charged more for the sample, after all, it's advertised as a free sample... I also saw nothing about the retail price of the product or that I was subscribing to get more of the product monthly and would be charged automatically.
    The next day I watched the latest episode that was on Shark Tank and did not see this product. I then took to YouTube to find the shark tank scene. What I found was a scene for a different company, Glow Recipe. The original article I saw on FB had taken shots from this pitch to advertise Resvibrant, but it was an entirely different company that was on Shark Tank. https://youtu.be/UVwc-WHHhm4
    This was obviously concerning to me. I started researching the company and found this page, among other, complaints. At this point I emailed the customer service email and received no response. I then called the customer service at [protected]. I finally got someone on the phone after waiting 10 mins. The representative on the phone confirmed that their policy is to automatically enroll customers for a subscription in the amount of $88 per product ($176 in my case cause I added the hydramatrix). In order to prevent this I would have to mail back (on my own dime) the unused portion of my sample, and call customer service to cancel my subscription.
    I asked where this information was on their site because I was not aware that was what I was agreeing to. He said it was in the small print. I asked where, and if he could give me a screenshot via email. He declined to provide an email with that information.
    I told him this was deceptive practices and I do not want to do business with them. He agreed to cancel the subscription at that time and sent me return instructions for the products.
    I ordered these products on Jan 8, I spoke to the representative on Jan 10. I have no yet been charged for any amounts above the original shipping costs. I am reporting them to my credit union as a fraudulent establishment. I've reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and when the package is delivered I plan to refuse the package and return to sender.

Here is there site address: https://revivedyouthcream.com/1/mobile/?affId=E261FD75&c1=238&c2=sharktank&c2=sharktank&c3=&sid=sharktank- this is the site where I placed my order. I did not see a single mention of having the return the sample or being subscribed for the products.
    Here is another site for them. They use two different names, Revive Youth and Resvibrant http://resvibrants.com/

• Gi
    GigiV Jan 05, 2017

I have dealt with this kind of issue with online ordering before. But THIS "Company" and their "Customer Service" is appalling. I also was given a tracking number for ONE Package that is supposed to contain TWO products. I called and let them know on the 15th day that I never received the package. I was informed as everyone was before me that there is nothing this company can do. I went thru Anita, Bette, Rick, Javier, and McGaulley and was hung up on, HUNG UP ON TWICE, when I asked why I was charged three shipping charges but given only ONE tracking number. So after two hours of arguing, & calling I finally had to call my bank, confirm the charges from RESVIBRANT and HYDROXi... and cancelled my bank card, arranged and changed all of my auto pay bills, and paid for an Expedited card. That is the best money I have spent in this whole situation. Another SCARY note is that when I asked all of the "customer service representatives" what the corporate address is, no one would give me that information, they refused to transfer me to a supervisor, they refused to transfer me to the billing department, they refused to give me a supervisor number, name, email, NOTHING. That is scary, when you are unable to ask and receive what should be public information. Very very disappointed in this whole situation. How we let this happen is beyond me. How is this okay with ANYONE..Are there any good reviews about this process for this product. I don't even know if it works. I have absolutely learned my lesson, more sleep, better diet habits and water. The big revelation is that this is still a product with who knows what in it. Good old fashioned taking care. ~ Good luck and thank you for the opportunity to WAKE UP!

• Lo
    lost16 Dec 28, 2016

This company is immoral and unethical to take people's money without authorization. I shop often, and I have never encountered this kind of scam. The telephone salesperson has her speech rehearsed and rattles it off so you can tell she says it 100 times a day! Shameful. I told her she should get a job with a reputable company.

• Cs
    CSR in India Dec 04, 2016

What ever you do, don't fall for this free trial scam. I signed up for the resvibrant free trial. With a $3.98 shipping and handling charge. Upon entering my cc and address info I was "offered" the bottle of Hydro-Matrix, for another $3.98. I denied the second product. Apparently not an option. Upon checking my bank account the next day, I had been charged for both. SCAM. When I called the next day, they tried to tell me that the money goes straight to the shipping company, therefore they have no way of refunding the money. After a lot of arguing, they finally agreed to refund the shipping cost, and cancel the trial for Matrix.
    11 days later, I called to cancel the Resvibrant trial. Plus my shipping refund for the Matrix has not happened. This time the operator finally spoke English. She claimed that they tried to do the refund, but it was denied. Since when are refunds denied.
    Then she informed me that I would need to pay return shipping in order to cancel the free trial of Resvibrant. Or keep it for an $18 charge. This "Free Trial" is a scam designed to steal as much money from you as possible. The company claims that results aren't apparent until the product has been used for a 30 day period. However, you aren't given anywhere near that amount of time to see if it works.

Mary Elias Nov 29, 2016

I have to admit, after a few emails, phone calls, ResVibrant did make good on their "fine" print that's not so easy to find or read. They ONLY charged me the shipping/handling AND insurance fee (which they don't mention upfront: $1.99) and did not require me to return the product at my own expense. At least they satisfied my initial complaints.

Mary Elias Nov 23, 2016

I wish i had read all these posts! CAVEAT EMPTOR, big time. Just got off the phone with a "rep" who agreed to send me the number to return the product. Negative option billing IS NOT supposed to bill you (even half price as he offered) for a FREE Trial (with shipping/handling). Not only was that a lie, (they charged more for S&H than specified) their trial isn't free at all. You pay for one whole bottle (.5 oz!) ($89+) even IF you cancel before the 2-wk trial as I did. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CO. SCAM! No anti-aging cream is worth it if they have to lie like this. I too will be disputing any rogue charges on my credit card AND I will report them to BBB.

• Go
    Godde$$ Nov 16, 2016

I was charged $88.64 as well after trying for days to call & cancel to no avail ! The following is what I found after searching & clicking every link or site I could find on resvibrant, where I was able to speak to a live customer service representative. I'm not convinced that I'll be getting my refund but you're welcome to try it as well. I'm reporting them to Cyber-Crimes if I don't recieve my refund & you should too!

Terms and Conditions:

You have our 30-day Bottom-of-the-Jar Guarantee with each shipment! Order now and we will send you a full 30-day supply of Resvibrant Anti Aging Creme - just pay $3.97 shipping and processing. You'll have 14 days to try Resvibrant and see firsthand why it is the perfect anti-aging formula for your skin. If you like how the product makes you look, do nothing - at the end of your trial period you will be billed the discounted price of $88.64. To ensure you do not run out of ResVibrant and continue getting improved results, you'll receive a new 30-day supply every month starting at your initial trial date at the discounted price of $88.64 plus S&P. If for any reason you decide the product is not for you, cancel anytime by calling Customer Care at [protected]. Orders shipped via USPS. Sales Tax will be added to products shipped to CA.
    Refunds
    Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.

We will initiate a refund to your credit card. You will receive the credit within 2-3 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.

Returns
    If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
    Customer Care: [protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Shipping
    You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.

Marcia Farrell Nov 16, 2016

It appears something MUST be done with this scam company. Like the others, I was scammed into the free sample and paid two fees for shipping and handling, one for $$3.97 and the other for $1.99. Two weeks later I get charged $88.64 for my free product. After contacting customer services I was told to return the "free product" by December 16, 2016 and I would receive a full refund and would not receive future products. I plan to go to my bank in the morning and block all future charges from this company. I am going to report this scam to the Better Business Bureau and encourage all to do likewise. In addition, I am contacting my local TV station to see if they can do a buyer beware broadcast and I am contacting AT&T to report how this scam was tied to their survey. Perhaps we should start a class action lawsuit against Resvibrant to stop this kind of crap!!!

• Gl
    Gloria A. Sep 30, 2016

I took a survey on Amazon, [protected] and was awarded with a FREE bottle of Res Vibrant just pay S&H of $3.97 (was also charged $1.99 for some reason). Confirmation e-mail said I would receive it on Sep. 21, 2016 & I had till Oct. 14th to cancel my acct or I would be charged $88.64. Didn't receive it on the 21st. Got another confirmation e-mail on the 23rd that my order had been shipped out & to allow up to 5 days for delivery. I finally received it on Sep. 26th (10 days later). Then the company charged my acct $88.64 on Sept. 29th, I only had the serum 3 days! What's up with this? So I called the company to find out why I was charged so early? First off, I could barely understand her! Then she proceeded to tell me I only had 14 days to try product & to cancel my acct or I would be charged & my 14 days started on Sept 16th even though they didn't mail it out till Sept 23rd. All she could do was to cancel my acct. & not send anymore product & could NOT refund my $88.64. I asked to speak to a supervisor & she couldn't do that either but could have one call me back within the next 24-48 hrs. Yeah, right! DON'T try this company's FREE trial offer because it's gonna cost you in the long run. NO MORE SURVEYS FOR ME !!!

• Ba
    Barbara Sharpe Jun 08, 2016

Matrix sent another sample. Then I get charged $88.66 from one co., then get charged $88.67 from the other co. they gave me rma numbers to return them, both at the same address, and now I have been billed another #88.67 and $88.66. They received both shipments on Sat, Jun 3rd. If this isnt a scam, it sure sounds like it to me

Angelbb Jun 01, 2016

I ordered the HydroMatrix Md & when trying to complete my order somehow automatically ordered RESVIBRANT as well! $3.97 S & H for each...I placed my order on 5/13 and set a reminder to myself to CANCEL trial period by 5/27 if necessary...I was hoping to receive product and try it before going on vacation on 05/24. It did not happen, so while on vacation I got my reminder and I called in the 26th to cancel my order. They wanted to charge me $90+ for the shipment. I tried to explain to the heavily accented CS rep that I have NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER and therefore had NOT been able to try it for FREE for 14 days. He argued that my package had been shipped & delivered on 5/25 !! I tolf him I was out of town on vacation and could neither CONFIRM nor DENY they had actually sent me the product, but I wanted to CANCEL. He said how can you cancel if you have not tried product? I said how can you offer a 14 day trial and send product 1-2 days before trial period is up!! I was adamant about cancelling BOTH products and he finally said ok, but when I got back from my vacation to send product back or I could be charged for the FULL AMOUNT. I got back yesterday, 5/31, and I did not find any product on my doorstep so I called and notified them that 1) there was no shipment/product 2) I was not paying for something I did not receive. he said there was a tracking # he could provide that proved it was delivered, etc. I said that might be the case, but your product is not HERE and I am NOT paying. He said, thank you for letting us know, we show your order was cancelled, you should not be seeing any additional charges. We shall see.

• So
    Sophie Addison May 13, 2016

I have also read some advantages and disadvantages about this product here: https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging-reviews/resvibrant.html
    But, as per the reviews of every one I am confused now. Buy this product or not??? Can any one suggest a better alternative product?

• Gg
    gg Apr 17, 2016

First, I'm extremely surprised that this company (RESVIBRANT) would carry the backing of Christie Brinkley and Dr. Oz. The customer service equates to 12 yr. olds. with attitudes AND broken English.. The real issue is the NON disclosure of the discounted price you'll be charged. Oh, and the monthly fee you "agreed too"! I ordered on 4/16 cancelled on 4/17 before my order was shipped! Still, I was charged to amounts $36.71 & 38.91 even though I did NOT receive the product. I spoke to three different CSR (if you can even call them that) it wasn't until I used words like, FRAUD and BBB that I was able to get a full refund, tentatively. I never tired the product and I won't be, the simple fact that they did NOT make fees/charges more clearly understood makes the product non-reliable!

First and LAST time I ever go for a "free trial", that is as fake as bologna. NO such thing.

• Fo
    foollynn Feb 25, 2016

Yes I too was scammed! my fault I should have never let myself be pulled in. I called the number listed on my credit card statement and it was a disconnected number. I was charged the $3.97 trial fee and 4 days later charged $88.64 for a monthly renewal I never signed up for. Given the number was not good I contacted my credit card company and denied both charges as being fraud and cancelled my credit card. I will not pay for a product that is a scam and rip off! Its a pain to do it this way but I know they will keep charging my account otherwise.

• Br
    Brenda Williams Henson Feb 21, 2016

I do agree this is a very shady company. I signed up to receive what I believed was to be a sample of Resvibrant and also HydroMatrix Md. I was to pa 3.97 shipping cost. I received these two items in the same small box, not sure how long it took, I saw on my debit card records I was charged two times for the 3.97. A few days later I noticed I had a pending charge for $ 88.64 from Resvibrant. I called their company number provided to my debit card and a man with a heavy French accent informed me they do not send samples that it was a trial offer and I had no many days to try and then I would be charged the full price. I was very angry and told him I had informed my card company to dispute this. And that I did. At that time it was pending charge. Shortly after speaking with the Frenchman I saw I had an email saying I was going to be refunded the $88.64. We will see. I also called HydroMatrixmd and ask if they were going to slam me with a huge charge. She said they would unless I returned the product to them. She said she was in CA, but originally from Romania. She gave me the Return Autho # and I have pkg ready to go tomorrow. I was scammed, but it was my fault because I didn't read all their fine print, which they don't want us to read. I learned that trial does not mean sample. I doubt I will be ordering items like that again, which is a same, because all companies are not frauds and scams. I will watch my account closely to see if I get the refund promised from the one company and that the other does not charge me. I don't understand why Rebecca could not find information on the web. Another interesting thing neither customer rep would admit that the two companies were the same, just different names. But their addresses and info sent on their emails verified they were the same. As buyers, we just need to always be aware, which is so tiring.

• Re
    Rebecca Strayhorn Feb 13, 2016

I have the same complaint that I was charged before even being able to try this product. However, now their website has vanished & I haven't been able to find a phone # or address to contact them.

• De
    Desarae Barry Dec 27, 2015

I too was scammed by this promotion. When I received my first bottle, I check my balance on my account and was charged for the bottle. I called them to cancel and they told me the second one was already in the mail and they could not stop it. They gave me no alternative but to have to pay the charge the amount on the second bottle. The customer service was horrible they could hardly understand English and they could hardly communicate with me and all they could say was we can't help you there's nothing we can do I ask to talk to a supervisor and there was no escalation pass within the company. I forced his hand and was told if I return the second unit they would offer me a Visa card for $100. Of course I pay for shipping and the Visa card never came. I also told to blame the company that the product was attached to to try on a trial basis. I will never ever ever ever try another product online again.

• Oc
    oceanlady Oct 01, 2015

THIS IS A SCAM
    I decided to try this product. Well, they didn't even give me 10 days before they charged my credit card $88.65! It took numerousI calls and finally I did get a refund although I have to send the unused part back. The cream burned my face terribly and made me really itchy even after I washed it off. Also, the bottle was not even half full. Beware! This is truly a scam.

• Cb
    cbiteacher May 04, 2015

I ordered the TRIAL...then 14 days later got billed for 88.64...I received my order about a week after ordering it so I did not have a full 14 day trial...Why if there is a 100% money back guarantee do I get billed for the trial offer when I canceled it on the 15th day but only on about the 8th day of using it.
    Don't order from these people...I will file with the BBB and the attorney generals office.

• Sc
    Scam Product $$$$ Jan 26, 2015

I totally agree. Please send the message to your friend s.

• Sc
    Scam Product $$$$ Jan 26, 2015

SCAM ALL THE WAY! !! BE WARNED!!!

• Mu
    murntine Nov 14, 2012

Res Vibrant sent me 30-day trial and I used to return it within a month and unsubscribe if I didn’t want to get the products from them every month. However, they charged me the whole sum after 2 weeks and I don’t know why they behave with me like that.

• Kp
    kpaulette Nov 13, 2012

Terrible business practice. If your product is good you should not have to scam people into buying it!

Sassy124u2sheila Oct 11, 2012

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM they say it's FREE and even when you send back they continue to not only bill you but they send you more product. I used my aunts credit card for shipping I do not monitor her account I assumed when you send your product back a company that is suppose to reputibal will not refund or agknowledge that they recieved product. That has SCAM written all over it!

• Mi
    Michele Graham Sep 13, 2012

I completely agree, this is a total scam!!! I am sending the "free" bottle back that I was suppose only pay for shipping until I discovered a charge of $74.96 on my debit card! I did not subscribe to become a "member" for this product...as the old saying goes 'BUYER BEWARE" especially with this company and product...total SCAM!!!

• Me
    merovee Aug 28, 2012

i agree on all the above...i bought an item from newegg and on my out the pop said that i was qualified for a free product, a kind of sales promo...very tricky...when i clicked the tab, i was presented to four different products with the tagged price but to be a free goods to choose from...i selected this resvibrant product yours free but for shipping and and handling of $2.97... here is the trick, i have to give my credit card number and address info for the shipment...the pop up never said anything about the trial period and the billing that followed...i felt i was scammed when i received my bank statement with unauthorized charge of $74.96 from this company...the end of the story is that i called the company but never got the money back...buyer be aware!!

• De
    DEBBIE EVERHART Jun 08, 2012

I TO WAS SCAMMED AS WELL. I GUESS I DID'NT READ THE FINE PRINT, WHICH WAS MY OWN FAULT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A FREE LOL{NOTHING IS FREE} THE TERMS IN VERY FINE PRINT SAID 18 DAYS. ANOTHER COMPLAINT I READ SAID SHE HAD 30 DAYS. WHEN I CALLED AND COMPLAINED BECAUSE I EXCEEDED THE TIME LIMIT, SHE TOLD ME IT WAS 14 DAYS. WHERE IN THE ADD DOES IT SAY, TRY IT FREE FOR 14 DAYS? YOU HAVE TO READ THE FINE PRINT. IT SAID, FREE, JUST PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING. SO WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO RETURN THE TRAIL SIZE TO GET A REFUND? THEY ALSO CHARGED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE{HAD SOMEONE THAT COULD"NT SPEAK ENGLISH} AND WENT OFF ON THEM. AFTER 30 MIN. OF ARGUING THEY AGREED TO A REFUND. HANG IN THERE LADIES..

• Pa
    Patricia Criscuolo Feb 06, 2012

I also have the same issue. I received the trial offer and not 3 weeks later received another botlle of cream. They charged my credit card $76.93 and I never ordered the second bottle. I am on hold currently for 35 minutes trying to get a customer service representative to get my RMA # to return this botlle. I am ready to contact the Better Business Bureau and my attorney!!!

• Sh
    Shari Abbiehl Sep 15, 2011

Received my trial bottle but there is no stem to the pump. I have to dig it out with a Q-tip. Have now been billed for the next bottle and I too have not received it. Cannot find a legitimate phone number for the company. What like a refund for the product I have not received.

• Us
    usc Sep 06, 2011

I perfectly agree with this complain.
    I received the trial size. I received it in a box, without the free Anti-Aging Soft-Gels. Also, less than 21 days later I was charged $74.96 for another shipment that was not yet sent.
    I called the company to get an authorization code to return the original bottle, with unused cream, and they told me that the charge for the $74.96 was for the first bottle. The first bottle was supposed to be free, and according to their terms and conditions was only to cost $1.97 for shipping and handling.
    They have very poor customer service, and are to get your money. They do not follow their policy