Resveratrol Ultra — Was charged for a 2 bottle free trial
Dr Oz who appears on Oprah, and who I respect, endorses Resveratrol Ultra. That's the only reason I ordered the free two bottle trial. The first bottle came (I had agreed to pay the few dollars for shipping) free, but the second one I was charged $83.18 for.
Then there were two unsolicited amounts on my charge card for Top Body Cleanse for $40.00 each (one was refunded for some reason), which I have never heard of, nor did I order, nor receive anything, but assume it must be connected to the Resveratrol debacle as it appeared on my credit card a week or so after my Resveratrol charge.
What do I do now? And how do I get my money back?
Thanks so much,
Ph: [protected] or email: [protected]@yahoo.com
More Resveratrol Ultra Complaints & Reviews
- Resveratrol Ultra - Cancellation Policy 
- Resveratrol Ultra - Free Trial of Resveratrol Ultra is a Scam 
- Resveratrol Ultra - Charging my credit card without permission 
- Resveratrol Ultra - Unable to contact them to cancel 
- Resveratrol Ultra - Free Trial SCam 
- Resveratrol Ultra - CREDIT CARD COMPROMISED
- Resveratrol Ultra - Charge credit card automatically
- Resveratrol Ultra - Fraud 
- Resveratrol Ultra - Rip Off 
- Resveratrol Ultra - refusal to reverse credit card charge