Resveratrol Ultra / Dr. Ozdeceiptive/fraudulant practices

R Review updated:

I ordered and received the "free" 30-day trial for "only" $3.95. As soon as i received it, I called to cancel any recurring charges. I was told I could, if I wished" receive another month's supply for only $40.00 "this next billing cycle." I asked if I would receive another 30-day's supply and was told yes.

What they DIDn't tell me was that the next 30-day supply would be billed at the full$90+ ... and that the $40.00 billed to my credit card was applied to the purchase of the original, "free" product. in other words, $40 evaporated based on a "special offer." If I can simply cancelled, I might have actually received free product. Instead, they tricked me into paying $40.00 more for it.

When their next charges ($90+) showed up, I alerted Bank of America that I considered this fraud. I have cancelled that credit card and will never have anything to do with these characters again.

They even changed their billing name when the automatic payments kicked in. And are tring to get me to sign up for a "lifetime of free resveratrol" by signing testimonial affidavits. As if I would trust them again...

Steer clear. And get Dr. Oz to take some accountability for how his name/brand is being exploited to exploit others!!

• Mi
    Mike May 29, 2009

As far as i'm aware dr. oz states on his and oprahs website that he doesn't endorse any resveratrol product and is suing this particular company. but lawsuits can take years and years.

It's really a shame how some companies are tarnishing the name of resveratrol. it really is a great product. I worry about scams myself so I only buy mine from stores. I love it though.

Jay alex Jun 03, 2009

Getting your refund back

Here is how I got my money back:
    My advice if you choose to cancel.
    1. do so immediately either when the product arrives or when you notice the charge to your account. essentially, before 15 days has passed from the date you order.
    2. cancel your debit card or report you credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges.
    3. return the stuff. you have 15 days from the date it was shipped to obtain a refund as they state in their refund and exchange policy. so if you call find out what day it shipped. chances are you are within the 15 days still. watch out for the operators they will tell you to keep the stuff. yeah right! and they will not give you a refund merchandise authorization number. so mail it back with a tracking number from either the post office or ups. also include a letter requesting the refund back and the last 4 number of the card used.

4. if you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to puritian pride vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! and it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. that's what i'm talking about!

Sashko May 26, 2012

3 weeks ago I ordered product from " pure health - green coffee bean. they told me that it is going to take 2 weeks to get the
    Merchandise. today may 26th, and nothing. I called on 23d to find out about my order, they told me that in 24 or 48 hours I will get
    My trucking #
    . and it is still nothing. should we trust those companies, and tv channels even on tv shows. no promising product and no money
    My name is : alex

• Ve
    Ve E Jan 02, 2020

I am so disgusted with ALL advertisement that say "try this-guaranteed to help you." Then comes the punch line; $$$ and they want to automatically renew it every month and need your credit card. People on low-income can NOT afford to spend extra money out of pocket.
    Next, these different products advertise to help you get in shape. Hence, ever see a over weight person demonstrating these products? My brother bought that Maxi Climber. Weight limit 250#. How is that going to help a person that's 270+ pounds?!
    Why not take the average, low-income person, receive a product and test it for the company. I want to see the before, monthly, and end result showing the same person, wearing the same clothes throughout the process until the goal is achieved.