resV ProFraud

Same complaints as all others--with this twist. They told me I could return and sent me email directions. I returned product only to receive another email informing me I had returned the product too late. Further, they asked me if I wanted the product returned since I had paid for it. I can't tell you the depth of frustration of the ensuing conversation I had with their so-called "customer support." That person defied logic by explaining to me they could not reimburse me for the cost of shipping the product back to them (despite the fact I did that under their direction) because I paid the postage to the US Post Office. Try to run that one by your brain.

• Sp
    Spay18 Aug 04, 2009

If you are a customer you can cancel by going to resvpro.com and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. There you will find a cancellation link. Or you can call 866.982.5122 for customer support.