Having problems with ResumeImproved?

29a High Street, Hythe
Southampton, England, Hampshire
United Kingdom - SO456AG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ResumeImproved.

Complaints & Reviews

Resumeimproved.com — They charge and don't provide promised stuff

The website www.resumeimproved.com is total rip off. I contacted the rep and asked about resume services. The...

Resumeimproved.comI have paid $45.00 to these scammers for nothing

I signed up in Jan 2012 to make a new resume. It was suppose to be really easy, well it wasn't, it was suppose to be free and it wasn't. I couldn't get it to print or email, nothing, even after paying for it. So I tried paying for it again and the same problems. I tried to find the site to cancel my subscription but I can't so they charged me again. So at this point, I have paid $45.00 to these scammers for nothing. I cannot find a phone number or nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SITES THAT SAY RESUME IMPROVED.

• Di
      Difreine Jan 02, 2013

There are no links or contact number so it is impossible to cancel.