RESTAIDSENT ADDITIONAL PRODUCT NOT ORDERED

I ORDERED A PRODUCT I SAW IN AN AD TO HELP ME SLEEP CALLED "RESTAID". THE SALESPERSON ON THE PHONE TOLD ME I COULD ORDER A 30 DAY RISK FREE SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT TO USE AND SEE IF IT WORKS FOR ME..I COULD CALL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECIEVING THE PRODUCT TO CANCEL OR ELSE THEY WOULD SEND ME ANOTHER SUPPLY THAT WOULD BE CHARGED TO MY CC. WHEN I RECIEVED THE PRODUCT I GOT A 90 DAY SUPPLY(THREE BOXES) AND A MESSAGE THAT THEY WILL BE DEDUCTING THE COST OF EACH 30 DAY SUPPLY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS AT $49.95 EACH TIME (FOR EACH BOX) I DID NOT ORDER 3 BOXES AND THE FIRST WAS TO BE A FREE TRIAL THAT I COULD USE AND CANCEL IF I DID NOT LIKE IT..I CALLED THE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND TOLD A VERY BOISTEROUS MAN THAT I GOT MORE THAN I ORDERED AND I WAS NOT TOLD THAT I WOULD BE SENT A 90 DAYS SUPPLY AND THAT I WOULD BE BILLED FOR ALL OF THE BOXES BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A "TRIAL, , RISK FREE"! HE TOLD ME THAT I WAS TRYING TO GET A FREE BOX! I ARGUED I DID NOT ORDER MORE THAN ONE AND I DON'T WANT SO MANY AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DON'T WANT ANY NOW BECAUSE I DID NOT INTEND ON SPENDING $150 FOR THIS ITEM. <br />
HE GOT VERY LOUD AND TOLD ME TO SEND THEM ALL BACK, AT MY EXPENSE AND SEND THEM CERTIFIED MAIL AND THAT I WOULD NOT RECEIVE ANY MORE..I TOLD HIM THAT I CAM NOT GOING TO PAY POSTAGE FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER..HE SAID, SORRY. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM SEND THEM BACK BY OCT 21ST. I SAID, WELL I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO USE THEM AND I PAID $10.00 SH&H TO GET THEM AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY SHIPPING FOR THEM BACK! HE SAID SINCE I CALLED TO CANCEL SO SOON THAT I NEEDED TO RETURN THEM ALL..IT'S A SCAM..THEY HAVE MY CC # AND I'M AFRAID THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE ME $50 FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS EVEN IF I RETURN THE PRODUCT! THEY SENT ME MORE PRODUCT CAUSING ME TO HAVE TO ACCEPT THE PRODUCT, OR SEND IT BACK AT MY EXPENSE. I REFUSE TO GIVE INTO THESE CROOKS..DON'T ORDER "RESTAID" TO HELP YO SLEEP..I'M NOT TRYING IT BECAUSE IT MAY MAKE ME SICK, LIKE THIS COMPANY HAS DONE TO ME...I HAVE TURNED THEM INTO THE BBB IN NEW JERSEY. THEY WILL TRY TO HELP ME SET THESE CRROKS STRAIGHT!

• Ab
    ABC976 Jan 06, 2010

You are absolutely right, they are crooks, customer service people are arrogant and do not give all the information. I went through the same thing, exactly same as you explained every word of what mentioned is true. I wish I had read your complaint earlier. The woman I spoke irritated me by trying to sell other stuff and kept calling at midnight..no kidding and I asked her to cancel the order but she did not do so and charged my credit card. Then I called again to cancel and then tells me that they are sending 90 day supply, i got so frustrated, they do not listen. I have never come across such people in any of my online orders. THEY ARE CHEATERS, YES, I AGREE WE HAVE TO SET THESE CROOKS STRAIGHT, DO WHAT YOU CAN.