Residential Property Management Inc.Unprofessional, abusive, disrespectful

I found them to be completely unprofessional and poor representatives of their client’s properties. They showed absolutely no respect for me as their tenant or for my real estate agent who helped me procure an excellent tenant to take over a property I was renting. They were abusive to her and she is a sweet and gentle woman, who went beyond her call of duty on our behalf to ensure that this process was smooth and seamless. But this couple, Alan and Lucille Yates, not only showed no class by freaking out at her at her office and being verbally abusive, they walked out of her office and knocked items off the receptionists desk on the way out and almost broke the glass entrance door by slamming it open. All this because there were 2 items in question that could have been SIMPLY rectified by change and initialing the lease! They may know the ‘general’ aspects of renting a property out but know little about the proper terminology and representing their clients and company in a positive, competent light. I firmly believe they pose a risk as representatives for a property owner and would really shop around before hiring such unprofessional, abusive, disrespectful people such as these.

• Lu
    Lucille Yates Dec 14, 2012

I think this person has my company mixed up with another. This was not our company or us.
    Lucille Yates.

• Jb
    j barry Apr 25, 2012

Completely disagree - I've been a tenant at a property they manage for over 5 years and they've been nothing like the people described above.