Residential Home AppraisalsIncorrect Valuation and Takes too long to complete

C

He is the only appraiser within a 3 county radius. This gives him a sense of guranteed business. He promise to have the apprasial turned around in 24 hours because I was refinance and had locked myself in so that I can skip two months mortgage payments. He assured us that the appraisal would be done. We did not get the appraisal from him until a week and a half later which caused me to kick out another 2500 dollars mortgage payment. I called him several times checking to see if he had finished. He was very cold and non chalant about the matter. I had already paid him $400. What does he care?

When he does his appraisal of the value of property, he must be looking through blinders because his appraisal was totally inaccurate. He apprasied the property $100, 000 dollars less than another appraiser. If you dont want to e robbed out of your equity and value; Get you another appraiser.

He is a Home Value Robber; Maybe he is added it to his own home!! Beware of Walker 's Value.