Reputation Armoronline scam

J Review updated:

Reputation Armor claims to remove negative post or blogs. They guaranteed that when when I paid them. After numerous calls and emails to return my money for non-performance, now they are no where to be found. I was dealing with someone named Mike and William. This is a complete scam. Stay away from reputation armor. There website is http://www.reputationarmor.com/

Aug 26, 2009

Reputation Armor is a scam. Stay as far away from William and Mike as possible.

Sep 10, 2009

Like many of you I also have been burned by 2 guys at Reputation Armor. After I paid the fee to reputation armor now they are no where to be found. I spoke to get a guy by the name of mike and he said I would be receiving my money back. To no surprise I never received a refund. This company is a complete scam. INTERNET FRAUD.

Sep 14, 2009

Thank you for posting this information. I was thinking of using the services of reputation armor. I thought the guy sounded shady. His name was also Mike. You saved me a lot of money. MIKE THE LAW WILL CATCH UP TO YOU!!!

• M
      Sep 16, 2009

This is great. Reputation Armor claims to remove disputes on the worldwide web but they can not remove all of these complaints about Reputation Armor. What a joke. Another online scam called reputation armor

• M
      Sep 23, 2009

I was talking to another clown at Reputation Armor named jaysen. Glad I did my research on this company. Thank you for posting the information about this online scam

• W
      Sep 25, 2009

Reputation Armor? Really? I was thinking about using them but now I will considering going with one of Reputation Armors competitors.

Is this a blog that Reputation Armor's clients are all listed on? http://www.thestockwire.com/ it looks like it is.

Sep 29, 2009

great comments here. I too was checking into reputation armor. Glad I found all of junk on them before losing my money to another scam

Sep 30, 2009

Reputation armor is a online scam. One they have your money you will never hear from them again. I know this by experience with there company. They burned me and know I am having trouble getting my money back.

Sep 30, 2009

Reputation armor is just another online scam. Once they get your cash say good bye to your money. STAY AWAY FROM MIKE AND REPUTATION ARMOR. there website is http://www.reputationarmor.com/

You will thank me!!

Oct 03, 2009

I also used reputation armor. Spoke to Mike, what a real winner is guy is. Still trying to get my money back. THIS IS A SCAM stay away from

Oct 12, 2009

Anyone know how to get a hold of Mike at this scam company.

• T
      Oct 15, 2009

I also hired these scam artist. Stay away from Reputation Armor

• T
      Oct 15, 2009

you have to love the internet. Scam artist are getting exposed!! Nice try to Mike at reputation armor. I will save my money. Thank you for the great information. Greg

Oct 29, 2009

Stay away from Reputation armor. I promise you will get BURNED just like I did. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!

Nov 02, 2009

looks like reputation armor better worry more about there reputation then trying to help customers. How can reputation armor help when they can not even help there own company!!!

Nov 03, 2009

Check out the physical address for reputation armor. 1329 W Main St - Salem VA 24153. Same address as K-Mart!! Great chance Mike will start another company with a different name. What a SCAM!!

Dec 01, 2009

Anyone know if this scam company reputation armor is still around or have they started a new company name. Still trying to get my money back

Dec 10, 2009

Reputation Armor is a complete SCAM. I have been trying to get my my money back for almost a year. Stay as far away from reputation armor as you can. Once they receive your money you will never hear from them again.

AGAIN REPUTATION ARMOR IS A COMPLETE SCAM

• W
      Jan 06, 2010

Spread the news REPUTATION ARMOR IS A SCAM!!!

• C
      Jan 09, 2010

I can verify this is a criminal run organization. They take "bank draft" on-line payments of which they can recharge you at anytime. They did ZERO work on my behalf after 2 weeks. They lied, they played games and are certified CON MEN. Wells Fargo got my money back and I was fortunate. This is part of [redacted]'s criminal extortionist team.

Their office is a UPS purchased address, virtual office
    They never reveal their true names, first only
    They enjoy tormenting their victims with lies and games
    I have their IP address from an email if anyone is interested in hunting them down by subpoena

• C
      Jan 09, 2010

Here's the IP address information of William attached in a JPEG. Remember, they wanted $1, 000 and provided non performance, lying, conning, playing games, and acting like sociopaths who could care less about their victims torment.

• G
      Jan 27, 2010

Interesting but I received a flyer today from a guy named william lawrence with the company name savereputation.com

There is a great chance reputation armor has changed names and now are going under the business name savereputation.com

BEWARE OF THESE GUYS!!!

Jan 30, 2010

Why do you guys need a company to fix your

************Online reputation**************

Why is your reputation not good? show me your company names, URL's, etc, so we can see what you have done that you require the services of such an odd company!

You should not use such services of course, it's a bit stupid to think that they can fix an online reputation problem that you yourself are responsible for.

but anyway you go on and write about them, like others do about your companies! It's a mad mad world!

Mar 01, 2010

Ireputationreviews.com is owned by ReputationArmor.com All or most of what is on the site is Fake. Try to post negative reviews about ReputationArmor on the site and watch what happens. they just go away. ireputationreviews.com and reputationarmor.com have both the same hosting company and the same registrar

• E
      Apr 12, 2010

Anyone know if the slim balls at Reputation Armor are still around.

Apr 27, 2010

This company claims to remove or move negative online post.

Safe to say there not doing a good job at removing or moving the comments or complaints regarding there own company.

CAN U SAY "ANOTHER ONLINE SCAM"

May 18, 2010

These guys are nothing but cyber extortionists and terrorists. They prey on people needing help, then buy their domain and publish all of the bad stuff on it and try to get you to pay to have it changed. Will and David are the two [censor] that run it.

Jul 07, 2010

I paid $1500 to have 3 negative links get pushed down off Google's front page. The sales person was David. I paid with check-by-fax (bad idea because there is no way I will get my money back or to file a claim) on 2/24/2010 and it is now 7/7/2010. I talked with the Will the "tech guy" one time. David usually always answers the phone but always gives me the run around as to why Will can't come to the phone.

I told David that I just want a refund and he said to email [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@reputationarmor.com and in 48 hours someone should be contacting me. I am not going to hold my breath. I believe I have also been a victim of this SCAM as well. I wish I would have done my research before I paid these scam artists.

Jul 08, 2010

reputation armor is now using the company name reputationrepairservices.com

Another rip off scam.

stay away from www.reputationrepairservices.com

Guys name is bill lawrence at [protected]

Jul 08, 2010

(Jason15 Continued Story) I called and talked with David again. I brought up a bunch of information to him saying...

1. Your address is a K-Mart address. It's not even a legit address.
    His Response: That is in-correct.

2. A WHOIS search on your domain shows you in Suite 201 in Florida.
    His Response: Our Suite is 230. We are not going anywhere. It's not like we closed up shop.

3. I found a dedicated web site online that has over 50+ people that have similar stories as to what I am going through. You promise them refunds yet they never get them.
    His Response: I'm just the sales guy. If they need to talk to a supervisor then Bryan Allen (Supervisor for the Techs) and Nick Cummings (Supervisor for Sales).

I talked him for the direct number for one of the supervisors and he said he can't give the local number out because it ties up the lines. He said to try any other extension. After talking longer he said "I'm kind of tired of all your questions". After I was trying to finish a sentence the phone call went blank.

That [censor]ing [censor] hole hung up on me. I tried calling back with no answer.

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT CAN TAKE THESE [censor]ING SCAM ARTISTS TO COURT!!!???

Jul 13, 2010

I called the UPS Store that had the same address. That is their mailbox at the UPS Store. Can someone subpoena them for the mailbox that they use Mailbox 230. Does anybody have friends that are lawyers?

Can we trace their FAX number? Trace the 1-888 number? If someone can get ALL of us on board with a lawsuit against this company we need to bring this guy to justice and JAIL.

Jul 13, 2010

Also, David still answers the phone when I call after it rings all the way through the ring tone and I keep telling him I have not received the confirmation email for my refund. He just responds "Well, I guess that's what your doing then is waiting because I have no control over it". Then he hangs up on me.

Jul 27, 2010

Okay - whoever has teh information on these guys (office location, etc.) should submit it to the local FBI office for investigation. Since this is an internet business and works across state lines, the Feds have jurisdiction here. Just give the local FBI field office a call with the information and also this complaint board site and the ball should get rolling.

Jul 27, 2010

If someone has paid money to these guys then send your information to the FBI at the following address http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx this is the internet fraud group of the FBI

• S
      Dec 25, 2010

Absolutely spread the news!!! REPUTATION ARMOR IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!! They all need to be arrested immediately!!!

• O
      Jun 07, 2011

ReputationArmor pops it's scamming head out again today, I just got an email from them telling me my company has a complaint on [redacted], then I did a little searching. location is a UPS store in Salem, VA... So I thought I would put a new article here to get it go get googled again. If you find this here, you can go ahead and post your own, so it always has fresh content.

Ok first off NOBODY can REMOVE complaints, they can only populate fresher data which will push the complaints down on search engines so they don't show up on the first few pages.

Jun 09, 2011

Going to lawyer up and sue them in the next week or two. If I saw those guys in real life I would punch them until they didn't breath anymore.

Jun 09, 2011

Someone needs to post up a youtube video about this web site and their scam! I have still yet to get my $1500 back and now anytime I call, NEVER get a call back. Answering machine only. I'll let you know how my legal action goes when I have something to post.

Jun 10, 2011

The people behind reputation defender should go to jail. This is a scam run by two people who constantly cycle through fake names to give out to their customers. They took $1500 from me without doing any work. When I asked for a refund they told me I was rude and hung up. Does anyone have a physical address on these creeps? How has this been going on for so long?

• D
      Jul 07, 2011

Here they are the scammers behind the harassment linked to ReputationArmour, Scamfound.org, Consumeronlineprotection.net, Scaminformer just to name a few. These scams are run by Scott Breitenstein and preston E Lawson of Dayton, OH. The wife of Scott Breitenstein a LaTasha Breitenstein, (Formerly LaTasha Leisure is involved also). These individuals post horrible lies about people and companies, then they try to get their victims to pay large sums of money through shady so-called reputation repair companies. But Reputation Armor is just a box at a UPS Store in the K-Mart Plaza in Salem, VA. Dont Pay these sinister criminals. They Only Want Your Money. Report them to the authorites.