Complaints & Reviews

reputation management / seo team

This company contacted me and said they could remove negative complaints. They said they did a search and found many negative complaints about my company, and said that time is running out to have them removed, like there is really a time period where stuff can be taken off the Internet. Anyway, when I contacted them and asked them where are all these so-called negative complaints, they responded by saying they are on the Internet. When I asked where are they on the Internet, and can you give me an example, they said I would have to pay them first, and then they will supply all that information. As if. This company is obviously a scam and I know there are no negative reviews about my company because I don't even have a company, I just own some parked domain names. So, Joe Harvey, you need to improve on the robo-emails you send out. And if you really can remove Negative Reviews about companies, start with this one.

reputation service

This company is a total scam and people that fall for their lies will be left high and dry. This is the email...

they simply steal money and they didn't remove any bad things about you

I recently got the phone call from the company Scamfound. Org aka ReputationArmor. The rep told me that some lies were posted about me and my company. They offered to remove it and such services cost me about $1, 000. I agreed to pay, but I simply wasted money, ‘coz these jerks vanished somewhere. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

never performed services

I hired this company to remove a Yelp Negative Review. I originally worked with Casey Taylor the main sales rep. They charged a total of $3, 500 and I gave them a deposit of $1, 750. The negative Yelp review was supposed to be moved to the 3rd page of Google and other search engines within 6-8 weeks. After about 10 weeks without any movement I began to question them. They are impossible to get ahold of after about 5 emails and 3 phone calls they finally got back to me. They said they were working on my campaign and that to give it another 4-5 weeks. I patiently waited and again no response and no movement on the negative review. It wasn't until I threatened a chargeback that I finally got an email from one of the owners: Garland Reed. He promised to look into our campaign but after months of promises and still no return calls or emails I finally gave up and I am in process with credit card to try to get money back. I really tried to be patient with them and gave them many chances. In the end don't trust this company and their promises to move down your negative reviews. I honestly don't think they have the experience or professionalism to really offer the services and guarantees they promise. A good indicator is that they can't even move down their own negative reviews - complaintsboard.com comes up #2 on Google when you search their name. So if they can't move their own down I don't think they can move yours down.

scam-fraud - rip off!!!

This company is a complete fraud!!! They not only took $3500 from us and did nothing. They were then unable...

scam & fraud

This company has the biggest liar's and scam artists on the planet. Read all of their prior complaints from others on this board and others.

They promised me the world and stole my money. They are total incompetent idiots. They show some quick results for reverse SEO, but those fade quickly. Then they attempt to black mail you into paying more.

Avoid this company at costs.

scammed1000 Dec 25, 2010

They are liars and a complete scam. They stole $2500 from my account and I have tried to recover those funds on my own with no success. I have now reported them to the FBI, and they are under investigation. Anyone whose money has also been stolen, or they scammed and or threatened, here is the link to report them to the FBI... http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

3500$ rip off

Please allow me to preface this with the fact that I am but one small consumer who owns a small business. Internet Reputation armor is a much larger and is a super fast growth company that will undoubtedly respond to this with much gusto and legalese. I have asked them for my money back for the work they did not even attempt to perform. I can't compete with their lawyers or there stable of employees whose job it is to go out onto the Internet all day and post "independent" and "candid" remarks about how great Reputationarmor.com is so, I won't even try to compete with that. All I can do is tell YOU what they have done to ME and allow you to draw your own conclusions. They sent me an email telling me that I had a [redacted] which I did. They said they could remove it from the front pages of google (which they did not) for this I paid them $3500 dollars. They said they had a Guarantee. They did not honor it. And now I feel action must be taken.

scammed1000 Dec 25, 2010

Where the hell is my money "David'? Absolute Con artists. They will lie and take your money and you will never hear from them again. Stay away!!!

NotGettingScammed Feb 09, 2011

They are trying to scam us with the same BS, not falling for it

reputationarmor.com

• Ca
    CameronR Feb 18, 2010

i used remove-negativelinks.com and i am really satisfied with them.

• Br
    bradd Mar 01, 2010

Ireputationreviews.com is owned by ReputationArmor.com All or most of what is on the site is Fake. Try to post negative reviews about ReputationArmor on the site and watch what happens. they just go away. ireputationreviews.com and reputationarmor.com have both the same hosting company and the same registrar.

non performance

These guys are con artists who take advantage of vulernable people desperate for a solution to their on-line reputation problem. They enjoy tormenting their victims with lie after lie after lie.

They first lure victims with an attractive contract, then make you pay with a check bank draft. My bank told me they can charge your account again at any time months down the line. I since closed down the account. Fortunately Wells Fargo got a refund for me from their bank within 2 days indicating their bank is onto their scam. It's usually not that easy to get a refund and I was originally took it would take 10 days.

Their address is a UPS outlet that sells street addresses.

Their domain name is protected from disclosure of their identities with Moniker Privacy.

Their full names are never fully revealed.

I was hung up on the other day and my faith ran out. I gave them a chance to prove themselves and it became obvious they didn't intend on servicing my account.

When confronted with these complaints, William claims its their competitors. I am proof it's not their competitors and so are the banks as witness.

• Ca
    cam49 Jan 09, 2010

For those who want to subpoena this company for the identity of William, you can contact Cox Communications based on their IP address listed in the photo below. These are con artist criminals who lie and enjoy tormenting their victims. They wanted $1, 000 for non -performance. They ride on the back of the EXTORTIONIST operation [redacted] in which they lie claiming they can remove the report.

Comments

jojojojo Jan 30, 2010

Why do you need the services of such a company? Something is seriously wrong with any company that need their services. what is your name cam49, what company do you run? Why do you not fill out your name and any other details? what kind of obscure business you are involved in?

Why do you have an online reputation problem!!!

scammed1000 Dec 25, 2010

Why don't you yourself post who you are and what business your run. Oh, wait, thats's because this is the CON MEN from the company themselves...REPUTATION ARMOR IS A SCAM. REPUTATION ARMOR ARE THIEVES. You will all pay very soon. Enjoy as much theft as you can now. It won't last.

rip off

Reputationarmor.com is an unreliable and abusive seo company. their management team condones rude service and verbally abusive, covert and unprofessional behavior of their support team. reputationarmor terms of service is one sided and an evidence in itself. reputation armor should be investigated for unethical business practice. they give out covert notices that entail technical changes holding their non-technical clients hostage and demand unreasonable compliance. the company is insensitive to their clients needs and is totally careless. they also dupe their clients into purchasing an affordable package only to make additional changes at the expense of the client. I will not recommend reputation armor to anyone. now I can't even get my money back.

• BenYankinSelf Oct 15, 2010

• BenYankinSelf Oct 15, 2010

scammed1000 Dec 25, 2010

You will be burned. They will con you into paying them, and once your money has been taken out, you can never get ahold of them ever again. They are fraudsters, liars, con artists and will rip you off. Report them to the authorities. Litigation needs to be pursued against these CON ARTISTS.

online fraud

Reputation armor claims to remove negative blog post on google. I hired reputation armor over a year ago...

online scam

Reputation Armor claims to remove negative post or blogs. They guaranteed that when when I paid them. After...