repairpal.comSCAM

G

I heard about this company who had been advertising on the internet and how they were able to help people who were struggling with making their car payments. I gave them a call and I was told that I was the perfect candidate for their program. They faxed me some papers to fill out to reduce my auto payment. They told me that they would be able to reduce my interest and balance and that I would get a 40-60% reduction in my monthly auto payment. I was also told that they could have my payments due at that time deferred or brought current.

More repairpal.com Complaints & Reviews