RentalCars.com — in dispute with total charges, awaiting refund. not getting any response from emails.
Booking ref [protected]
Paid £119.83 Rentalcars.com which included full insurance.
We collected the hire car from Hertz Germany and when we received the final invoice we were charged additional items which were already included in the Rentalcars.com payment.
We were also charged for vehicle upgrade. We never asked for this, nor were we told at the time this was an upgrade.
I put a claim in with Rentalcars.com. It took a long time to get a response from them and had to chase them up. They finally got in touch after they got a reply from Hertz but was told the charges stand. I then got back in touch with Rental.com advising them this is unacceptable and we should get a refund from them or Hertz for the duplicate charges. I did not get a response and sent another email chasing this up. I'm still waiting for a response.
More RentalCars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com 
- RentalCars.com - no refund 
- RentalCars.com - cancellation procedure
- RentalCars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost 
- Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com - I had to pay for their mistakes! 
- Herz / Rentalcars - stinking car
- RentalCars.com - no rental car company at address provided in lower manhattan (nyc, usa)
- RentalCars.com - trying to cancel a booking 353315009 garth coates
- RentalCars.com - business model is to hide high fees 
- RentalCars.com - car rental