RentalCars.com / fraud
I rented a Convertible (Fiat 500 Cabrio or similar) Automatic. I had this reservation in my account for about 2 months. This morning I checked the application because of a notification and I discovered that I rented a Mini (Fiat 500 or similar) Manual. This is deliberate fraud because I didn't get any notification or email that my car was changed. I want to be sure that you are aware that the price tag for a Convertible (Fiat 500 Cabrio or similar) Automatic is 130% higher than the price tag Mini (Fiat 500 or similar) Manual.
The PDF is the initial voucher with the convertible and the photos are print screens from the second one. Please check that the booking reference is the same.
More RentalCars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com 
- RentalCars.com - no refund 
- RentalCars.com - cancellation procedure
- RentalCars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost 
- Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com - I had to pay for their mistakes! 
- Herz / Rentalcars - stinking car
- RentalCars.com - no rental car company at address provided in lower manhattan (nyc, usa)
- RentalCars.com - trying to cancel a booking 353315009 garth coates
- RentalCars.com - business model is to hide high fees 
- RentalCars.com - complaint