Rent KingTerrible experience

I went to Rent King in Jax to get some furniture. The stores District Manager happened to be there that day and he was my salesman. I picked out a Sofa and Loveseat and was assured I would not be getting the floor model rather a new set from the backroom.

When they delivered the furniture the next day I was pissed to see they made a lousy attempt to clean the floor model and deliver it to me. I allowed the delivery on the promise I would receive the new set in two days. The roach infestation I am now dealing with because of the used set is unbelievable. They refuse to help with exterminator bills and get an attitude or leave me on hold every time I call. DON'T SHOP AT RENT KING!!!

• Ju
    julie dejesus Mar 19, 2009

We purchase a 2 piece living room set on 11-29-08. Two month later the cushions of the sitting part was so low we were sitting on the wooden part. Complaint to manager, first offer new set, then change his mind, call more than 3 times to main office and no respond from there side. Bad bad company !!! rent king sucks.

• Ad
    adaminbtr Mar 10, 2011

Contact their corporate office in Tampa.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices