Renaultduster. horn malfunctioning

P

case ID 1-[protected]
Registration: hr26 bz 5031

I write this to you as I am not getting any support whatsoever regarding my duster in Gurgaon, India. They replaced my horn that lasted a month before it started giving problems again. They made me pay through my nose again for this and replace it again. And now, it's giving problems for the nth time. I took my car to the service center of Atul kataria chowk, Gurgaon India but of no help. They said they will call me and get it fixed next time. I've been calling every week, but to no avail. Not getting any support.

I'm not.sure how a company like Renault could tolerate such service levels where a customer has no where to go.

I.hope this forum will get me.some kind of support.

Looking forward to your support.

Puneet
+91 [protected]

RESOLVED

• Renault's response · Jun 16, 2017

Dear Puneet Chopra,

Thank you for sharing the details. Our team will get in touch with you shortly to assist with your concern.

• Renault's response · Jun 20, 2017

Dear Puneet Chopra,

We've shared an update on your issue. Kindly check your private message for the details.