Remove Rip Off ReportsCompanies that help remove [redacted]s, is that fair?

M

I just want t0 make it clear that I have NOT done business with these companies.

I have no need for their service. My complaint is that they even offer this type of service. The following companies help people remove [redacted]s and online complaints. I know they work because complaints I filed have been pushed so far back on search engines that they can hardly be found now.

Is it fair that a company can help another company hide complaints from consumers? I mean if they hide complaints how would one know if they are dealing with a reputable company.

I think that these remove compliant type of companies are robbing me of my right to complain in a way.

Here are the names of a few that do this:

RemoveYourName.com
RemoveReports.com
Reputation Defender.com
Rep Armor.com
Tsavo Agency .com
and there are dozens more!

MarryJ Nov 20, 2009

I used Defendmedia.com to get rid off a bunch of lies on the [redacted]. If Defendmedia was a man I would marry him they saved my life!