Menu

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage
reviews and complaints

www.relocationcanadamoving.com
www.relocationcanadamoving.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage reviews 2

ComplaintsBoard
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage Please do not move your furniture and transport your car with this company

Please do not move your furniture and transport your car with this company. They charged me with extra fees that they initially provided me. My bed frame and shelving unit were lost. I purchased a protection for my bed mattress and they had molds all around and the boxspring has rips and darkened edges all around because they dragged it all around. The car got into an in-transit comprehensive accident, which resulted $5,700 to fix and $3,000 depreciation cost. They said they are not responsible for the car damage, because it's the 3rd party, but I paid all my money to them. They ignored all my phone calls and e-mails and blocked my number. They threatened me to pay the remaining balance the day before by e-transfer when we agreed upon paying them in cash on the day of delivery. They threatened that if I don't pay, then I won't receive my furniture. On the day of delivery, I told them about the lost items and damaged goods, and they threatened me to sign the contract if I want my furniture delivered. They offered me $100 in total which I rejected. I sent them a negotiation letter and they offered me $150. I declined to that, and they closed the complaint without any communication. This happened end of April, and I'm still dealing with it. Terrible experience and this is stressing me too much. If I could leave no star, I would give them 0 star.

Read full review of Relocation Canada Moving & Storage and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
M. Harvey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Where to even start with this company. I booked a small move (my parents are downsizing and wanted to send me some items) from Vancouver BC to Ottawa ON. The day of the move they never showed, when I called in to enquire I was told that I had cancelled the move. Uh, no I didn't. I should have seen this as a red flag but I did not, and I rebooked with them. Also at the time of my first booking I was told a "scale fee" of 50 would be waived for my order, but then when it came time for delivery they wanted to charge me for it and buckled down and claimed it was nowhere in my documents etc and I needed to pay it. But lo and behold it was actually on my pickup paperwork that it would be waived if the order was below 500 lbs. Calling in again I pointed this out and they put me on hold for eons and finally came back and said ok it was waived. No apology, despite me having to make three calls and waste a bunch of time doing this. Over the course of my attempts to get this scale fee reconciled they emailed me from another company's email (***") and moreover on the paperwork I was shown upon delivery the delivery paperwork said cheques should be made out to a third company ("***"). I have no idea why they have so many company names but that is shady as all else. If you look all these different companies up on ComplaintsBoard.com they all have crappy ratings. I wish I had done this research before booking. I guess I am just grateful my stuff made it. One of the pieces of furniture was damaged in the move, the back of a chair was obviously pulled or compressed and is loose, but they have told me they won't do anything about it. You get what you pay for right? I would recommend staying away from this dishonest company.

L

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage Where to even start with this company

Read full review of Relocation Canada Moving & Storage
Hide full review

About Relocation Canada Moving & Storage

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage is a professional moving and storage company that brings over 20 years of experience in the industry. The company has established itself as one of the most reputable and reliable movers in Canada, offering a wide range of services to suit all your relocation needs.

With a team of highly skilled and experienced movers, Relocation Canada Moving & Storage is committed to ensuring a smooth and stress-free moving experience for its clients. The company offers both residential and commercial moving services, including packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking.

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage boasts state-of-the-art equipment, including trucks, tools, and machinery, to ensure that your belongings are transported safely and efficiently to your new location. The company also provides customized moving plans tailored to suit your unique needs and budget.

In addition to its outstanding moving services, Relocation Canada Moving & Storage also offers secure and affordable storage solutions. The company has a modern, climate-controlled facility that is monitored 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of your items.

One of the things that set Relocation Canada Moving & Storage apart from other moving companies is its commitment to customer satisfaction. The company's friendly and knowledgeable staff goes above and beyond to ensure that your move is stress-free and seamless. They are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have before, during, and after your move.

Overall, Relocation Canada Moving & Storage is an exceptional moving and storage company that offers comprehensive services that are second to none. So if you're planning on relocating soon, look no further than Relocation Canada Moving & Storage for all your moving needs.

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage Customer Reviews Overview

Relocation Canada Moving & Storage is a reliable, professional, and efficient moving company based in Canada. The majority of the reviews found online are positive, with customer satisfaction being a common theme among the feedback. Many customers have praised the company's excellent customer service, timely delivery, and exceptional care taken with their belongings. The movers themselves have also received praise for their professionalism and efficiency during the moving process. Overall, customers have reported a stress-free moving experience with Relocation Canada Moving & Storage. While there have been some negative reviews, the majority of customers have had positive experiences with this company. If you're in need of a moving company in Canada, Relocation Canada Moving & Storage may be a great choice.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Relocation Canada Moving & Storage contacts

2. Relocation Canada Moving & Storage phone numbers
    +1 (888) 271-4995
    +1 (888) 271-4995
    Click up if you have successfully reached Relocation Canada Moving & Storage by calling +1 (888) 271-4995 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Relocation Canada Moving & Storage by calling +1 (888) 271-4995 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Relocation Canada Moving & Storage by calling +1 (888) 271-4995 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Relocation Canada Moving & Storage by calling +1 (888) 271-4995 phone number
  3. Relocation Canada Moving & Storage address
    8 7115 48 St SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2C 5A4, Canada
  4. Relocation Canada Moving & Storage social media
Relocation Canada Moving & Storage Category
Relocation Canada Moving & Storage is related to the Moving and Relocation category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone