Relo MoversOvercharged

F

Our issue and allegations with Relo Moving; 1. We received a quoted via email which was signed and faxed back to you. There are contract font and point liabilities that your company has due to your email correspondence. 2. Upon Relo Moving arrival, your team did not follow required moving guidelines issued by California Public Utilities Commission. 3. The combined agreement for moving services and freight bill - my pink copy (3. Customer's Copy Upon arrival at origin have customer sign and give them this copy) has errors and omissions. 4. After 90% of the items were packed into the truck, the foreman/driver (Mike) notified Alecia of the additional fee of $2000 for packing (materials used) and crating. This service was NEVER requested nor did we receive a quote (cost) prior to use. 5. A change order of services (change order) was also never provided. 6. After being threaten by Relo Moving of take our personal items (including medication for our minor child) and storing them on a daily fee basis, we felt that we had no option to pay. 7. The foreman/driver did come back and stated, “because of the miscommunication we will split the cost in half." He farther went on saying, “since we were going to pay for the additional insurance but Relo could not offer it, I figured to use our materials to protect the items. With the money you would have used for insurance, it is now used for materials to protect your items. It is money you were going to spend anyways."

• OH my gosh this is my same story!!!
    The same issues happened with me and my family they manipulated and lied about everything! They not only over charged us with everything they made up stuff to charge us for and held our personal items as ransom until we paid them!!

• La
    lastgunslinger Aug 06, 2009

I think relomovers is by far the worst moving company. The promise you whatever you want to hear to get your business but then when they have your deposit and items they treat you like you don't even exist. The staff wouldn't get back to me when I would ask for an update and nobody was really helpful when I did talk to someone. They overcharged us from what I quoted price was. I waited over a week to receive my delivery when they said it take only 3-5 days. Don't ever use this this company! They are cheats and liars!!!