Reliable Chevrolet — Stealing My Money
On June 11, 2009 I went to Big Lot Reliable Chevrolet, to look at a truck, and put 500 hundred down so they ordered a truck from a different dealership, The truck came in and it had the wrong interior so I said that wont work for me. I wanted dark interior. So I said just forget it for now. They tried to get me to order another truck but I said no, because I was waiting on the bank to get approved for a loan. That was on Saturday the 13 of June. Then the wrong truck came in. So on Monday I called them and said forget the whole thing because my work was laying off people. So I found out later that they cashed my check, that was on a Thursday, I went to Big Lots to get my money and they said that they wernt going to give it back. They said I signed a contract, all it was, was a Finance Payment Options. so I took it to a lawyer and they said its not a contract at all. I went back to Big Lots and told them that Finance Payment Options was not a contract and they still wouldnt give me my money back, so I am still fighting them today to get my money back, I feel they are trying to force me to buy a truck. Has anyone had any problems like this?
More Reliable Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews
- Reliable Chevrolet - Dishonesty at every level
- Reliable Chevrolet - Phone harassment, lying, unacceptable service 
- Reliable Chevrolet - Deceptive Trade Practices/Switch and Bait?
- Reliable Chevrolet - They are not willing to help if there is an issue with a car
- Reliable Chevrolet - 2014 gmc sierra paint peeling off the rear doors and the front a pillars