Menu

reviews & complaints

RelationshipSpell Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with RelationshipSpell at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for RelationshipSpell has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of RelationshipSpell. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

RelationshipSpell complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest RelationshipSpell reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
A
8:00 am EDT

RelationshipSpell I got my ex love back am happy

am sorry for putting this message here like this. I am just here to share my experience and to help who might want this kind of help. I have been scammed by fake casters that promised me results and get my money trying all my means to save my marriage. i was so despirate to keep my family as my husband wants a divorce. i decided to go spiritual as all i tried was not working. i seek spiritual helps to get things right but all i talked with never did anything for me. I was taken advantage of and i lost all my saving on that. i talked talked to a friend that was able to make me meet the help i searched for. when he said he will help, i never believed but im more than greatful now for giving him my last shot. You can get this great one on [protected]@gmail.com never let it go too. its a good trial if you want to use him and he is the best to work with. my vote all to him.

Read full review of RelationshipSpell
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
R
8:08 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I heard about the psychics and after the accident with my son, I decided to try their services. I provided some basic details to the rep from www.relationshipspell.com. After 2 days I spoke with the psychic, who was very distracted and it seemed that she hasn’t been prepared. She stopped the reading couple of times and finished earlier. As well as she told...

Read full review of RelationshipSpell

Is RelationshipSpell legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals RelationshipSpell as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, RelationshipSpell stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering RelationshipSpell should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

RelationshipSpell earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: RelationshipSpell achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of RelationshipSpell's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Relationshipspell.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows RelationshipSpell website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Relationshipspell.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for RelationshipSpell have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Relationshipspell.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The relationshipspell.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • RelationshipSpell protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

RelationshipSpell contacts