RejuvenessRefuse to Refund

I ordered their product and was told that if I saw no results in three months that I could return the product for a full refund, minus shipping and Handling. For the entire three month period I had sent emails and made phone calls to effect that the product was not working and instead, was causing horrible rashes on my already injured skin. Finally I called and asked for a refund. I was told to send in pic showing the product did not work. After sending in my before and after showing no change, I called again and was told to send it back for a refund.

Now a total month and a half after they have received my returned product for lack of effectiveness, I am still getting the run around on my refund. I have called at least twice a week for the past month demanding to know where my money is and twice have been told it was being returned to me but I've yet to see the return in either a check or credit card refund.

Completely unethical and unprofessional these sales men are! Tom, Frank and their underling Tim or something of the other are extremely deceitful and do not honor their sale pitches. I am still working to recover my money but if I can save someone else the headache of working with these people I will.