Rehlat Online Servicesmoney has been taken more than what in the ticket reservation

S

Hello,

I'm very sad from what happend when i booked a flight with ID 192573 from cairo to stuttgart with cost=4940 EGP and i received an email with confirmation about the flight reservation with the previous mentioned amount of money but i shocked when i saw that you reducted 5127 EGP from my account and you can see the attached image from my account!!

Could i open an issue with this case?

money has been taken more than what in the ticket reservation

RESOLVED

• Updated by sherif diaa · Feb 24, 2017

Hello,

I'm very sad from what happend when i booked a flight with ID 192573 from cairo to stuttgart with cost=4940 EGP and it is indicated in the followin link:

Could i open an issue with this case?

Comments

• Rehlat Online Services's response · Feb 28, 2017

Dear ISMAIL,

Good Day!

The day you booked your ticket with us the currency exchange 1 AED = 4.302 EGP (http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=EGP&to=AED&view=1M) and hence you were charged EGP 4940.50 and the remaining amount is the bank Transaction fee.

I have tried calling you several times but your number doesn’t connect.

Please check with your bank and confirm, for anything else you can still feel free to contact me .

Thank You.

Regards,
    Customer Delight Team

• Sh
    Shabil Veeran Nov 22, 2018

I made a booking and at the time of entering credit card number, the amount shown was 4951 but i got a message from the bank debited 5248.02. Immediately i called rehlat and the lady was claiming thisi is impossible and instructed to send an email. Luckily i took a screenshot prior payment. After sending the email, i got an immediate response saying my booking has cancelled and will get a refund in 5-6 working days. Where in my email i asked refund for only additional unauthorized charges. Now i have to wait until i get back my money to book another ticket :( spoiled my plans. Even now their website shows the price is 4951 AED.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices