Menu
R
Author of the complaint
12:34 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For nearly a year and a half I been paying $94.00 for a Membership Lounge and never use it, until Dec of 2021 to have something delivered there. Being I wasn't ready business wise to use I thought it was a good ideal to have the business address. So, I had a package delivered to the address and got a notification from UPS that the package was being returned, I called UPS to have it redelivered and they did. I went to the Downtown Orlando Office and spoke to person in charge of that location and was told that I needed to have the Virtual Office with Mailbox.

So, on the 14th of Dec I upgraded too just that, but unknown by me thinking that they have the credit card n file and been taking $94.00 monthly for over a year that it was taken care of... NOT! So being it was the holiday time due to Xmas and New Year, I was on Vacation and was out of the country. When I got back I had a email stating that my credit card needed to be updated fr the new Virtual Office with Mailbox which I did on Jan. 4 and got confirmation on the 7th that the info was updated.

Then a couple of days later I received an email stating that my invoice was $878.00 for quarterly billing being I did not update my payment info, which I did. And can't get anyone one the phone to talk to get this right.

And to make matters worse they said I had 3 accounts and one of them was a FREE ACCOUNT.

Who do I contact to get this siyuation corrected that can make changes to my account, I have called in the last week and a half a total of 10 times and no one has contacted me over then phone, all I get is DO NOT REPLY email addresses.

More Regus complaints & reviews