regnet.orgUnauthorized charges

B

I was charged 59.90 from this company. I did not authorize this and I am surprised that companies are allowed to just dip into someones account without their permission. The charge was only to be 1.97 and somehow it has turned into 59.90. I called the company directly and they gave me the number for the company that it was supposed to be for some searchsucceess.com thing and they told me to call the other company. I see that this company has done this to many people and I find it unacceptable that this has been allowed to go on for so long.

• Ca
    Carol Ebersole Dec 01, 2008

A charge of $85.55 has been put on my debit card and has caused an overdraft in my checking account. I am 65 and on a fixed income and I did not authorize this. I have no idea what it even is!!! I want an immediate credit issued.

• Ca
    Carol Dec 03, 2008

A charge to my debit/credit card for $85.55 was made to me by regnet.org. I have no idea who they are or what it is about, but I did not authorize it. I t caused an overdraft in my account that cost me an additional $35.oo, a total charge of $120.55. I want this amount put back into my account IMMEDIATELY!!! I am a senior citizen and on a small fixed income and I cannot afford this.I will get the fraud investigators on it if necessary. The only place that I have given my account number to is amazon.co.uk, for a small order. ThisI want some action right aqay charge appeared right after that transaction. I want this cleared up right away!!!

Matthew Barton Dec 04, 2008

Same here...$59.90 and with my credit card. I have no idea who these people are or how they even got my card number in the first place. This seriously needs to be looked into.

Following up with my bank is the only way I got the regnet.org info. Otherwise it was listed on the bank statement as DRI*[protected]. And when called, all i got was an answering machine that said only "Operator".

GAcomplaint Mar 25, 2009

Same [protected]@#$ happened to me with Bank of America for $29.99. They say until the charge posts they cannot file a fraud claim, so basically you are left to monitor your account 24/7 and when it posts, call their fraud department at [protected]. TOTAL BULLCRAP company.

Probably related to other online companies who take/use your information then pawn it off to others and do not care about you in the end. Expect this to increase every year.

GAcomplaint Mar 25, 2009

Same thing to me for $29.99 thru Bank of America check card. BOA will not do anything until it posts, so basically you have to wait for your account to drop $30, then file a fraud charge - or change your CHECK CARD number entirely to avoid fraudulent charges.

GAcomplaint Mar 25, 2009

Call your bank and order a new check card. That is the only way to ensure they do not do this to you.

• wwGd777 Apr 06, 2009

i have the same problem they charged my account of 79.99. will update once I know whats going on.

net

• wwGd777 Apr 06, 2009

same here! they charged my account 79.99 and I have no clue. my bank says it may be a drug co. they will have more info tomorrow. will update.