RegnetordCharges

I went ahead and contact the company I ordered from that works with Regnetord about charges on my account. It was a shipping and handeling fee. I agreed to it. When I spoke to the customer service they did say that they work with this company for specific products and Regnetord is the second party that will apply charges on the credit cards. I am sorry that this has happened to many of you. I am not apologizing for what Regnetord has done, I feel everyone should get their money back. My one suggestion to all is to try and remember the company you ordered from and CALL them right away-see if they are able to provide you with a refund or stop whatever it is they are supposedly sending you. I hope this helps a little. I know that if I am not 100% satisfied I will tell the company to cancel me right away so that Regnetord does not apply any future charges. Melissa

• Sc
    Scott Selenis Mar 28, 2008

Continuing charges were never authorized for this account, we bought a cd for grants and information. No further services were authorized. This needs to be dealt with or my bank will be contacting you to correct this problem. There have been a total of 4 withdrawls for this and they all need to be corrected.

• Vi
    vidalina mckee Apr 20, 2008

unauthorized charge been charge on my credit card please cancel tha charge l call my credit card and l toll them to cancel that transashion

• Ve
    Veronica M Apr 24, 2008

checking my back acound I faund out that I been carge for three consecutive month the amount of 29.95 wich I did not authorize. who ever you are stop with that and retorn the money you take from my account.

• Ca
    cari johnson Apr 26, 2008

this company has been charging my credit card account for the past two months for an unknown item(s) and i did not authorize this the $59.90 twice. now it looks like they are charging me twice in one month. i have tried to contact them by phone, but i just reach a recording and leave a message. My messages are not returned.

• Ka
    Karen Conner Jun 14, 2008

This place took money from my checking account that I do not think I gave them permission to do so. If I can get a phone number I will cancel it right away. I don't know how this happens, but it happens alot, and these places should not be doing this.

Sandra Fox Jul 16, 2008

They did the same thing to me but I ordered the ACAI Diet pills ..Free for shipping and handling of 4.95 which they got on the 25 of Nov then I saw this new charge and put 2+2 together and look what I found! DRI*Acaia Slim [protected] MN DEBIT FOR CHECK CARD So for anyone ordering this here's a phone number for ya. There has to be a connection.
    BEST LUCK

mary ann Tkach Jul 26, 2008

I just got $69.95 taken from my account and I don't even know for what. Did not authorize!

mamona Aug 01, 2008

i have no idea why my account got charged 69.95.
    please if you could help !

• Mi
    Michele Cano Aug 05, 2008

Canceled everything within 24 hour's of signing up, and 2week's later they charged my card with 39.95, and 1.95, and i now have 70.00 in overdraft fee's, These charges should never have made it to my account since i cancled the next day. I want ALL monies returned with over draft charges included!

• Lo
    Louise Burrell Oct 02, 2008

Continue to charge my checking account for product I never received.

• Ce
    Celi Oct 02, 2008

simple
    call the bank and issue a letter to stop sending money!!!

• Li
    Lily Penate Nov 20, 2008

I ordered a free sample only to pay for S&H and now this company keeps taking money from my account. $79.95.
    another for $49.95how can I stop this?

• De
    Deborah Nov 24, 2008

We don't even know what these charges are for!!! These charges show up under different company names each month, but go back to the same toll free number. These folks need to be stopped.

• Te
    teresa Dec 01, 2008

i have a charge of $79.95 for a product i have not ordered, and have not received. please refund my money and do not send me any product.

• Su
    Sue McBride Dec 01, 2008

I am a senior citizen, and $69.95 is a lot of money
    to me. I want my money back. Electric depends on
    it.

Anna Dec 08, 2008

I have the same issue. I just called the number and I demanded them to refund me my money ($79.95) since I did not authorized the charge and it was never confirmed. They stated that somebody was supposed to call me and confirm the order. However, I never got the call. I have also called my bank to dispute the charge. They agree to refund me the money. I'm returning the product. I didn't even used it. This is a scam. I am also calling FX Supplements for their Acai Maxx. They haven't charge, yet. But I am pretty sure it's the same scam.

• Bb
    bbbwuaha Dec 09, 2008

I received an unauthorized charge to my account for 85.55.
    I would like to know why immediately.
    If anyone has information of this company please contact.

• Ha
    hartkoppd Dec 09, 2008

I was charged 59.99 and I have no idea why. I would either like an explaination or a refund.

• Li
    linda Dec 18, 2008

OMG! This is the same thing that just happened to me! They charged me $79.95 and I was also charged $19.95 for fit factory. They won't refund my 19.95, and I found this too late in the day to call for the 79.95, but I will be calling in the morning.

• Be
    Betty E phillips Jan 25, 2009

I ordered one bottle of Bromalite. Paid for it on line 1/02/09 $4.95. Then on 1/26/09 I have 69.95 takenn out of my bank . I want this returned .

• Ar
    arlene Feb 06, 2009

i am being charged 79.95 for something i know nothing about from a company i know nothing about

• Pr
    Prudy Feb 07, 2009

I ordered the free trial of Bromalite and was charged $69.95 for product I didn't order. There is no phone number to reach these people. How do I stop these charges?

• Ga
    Gail Sieber Feb 10, 2009

I have an unauthorized charge for 84.95. If anyone knows about this company please reply.
    Thanks.

• Ef
    Effie Feb 13, 2009

Deducted money from my checking account which was unauthorized

• Ro
    Ronald E. Keller Feb 19, 2009

I have no idea what this for

• Su
    summit Feb 19, 2009

acai noni pills

• In
    Invisible Fence of Evergreen Feb 19, 2009

I didn't authorize this charge to my account, I want it reversed and any future charges stopped.

norma Feb 24, 2009

this company charged my visa card with out my approval of $79.00 and they have no way for us to get in contact !!! there is no # for custermer service

• Iv
    ivory bryant Mar 19, 2009

Regnetord has taken $69.95 out of my debit card without my authorization and there is nothing i can do about it they kneed to be ashamed of them self the way the economy is, someone needs to investigate them and they need to be charge

• Di
    Diana Mar 23, 2009

My husband ordered a product and had to pay s&h. I heard this was a fraudulent company. I had my bank file a dispute against the amount. My $4.95 was refunded. I thought I cancelled the card he used, but there was more than one card for the account. The wrong card got cancelled. The company did another unauthorized transaction of $69.95. My bank is going to dispute the charges again, cancel the correct card and file a complaint with the BBB. I am filing a complaint also. DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS WHERE YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY S & H. IT IS A SCAM!!!

• Ad
    ADIS J. QUINONES Apr 09, 2009

A CHARGE FROM THIS SO CALL COMPANY JUST SHOW IN MY BANK STATEMENT. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THESE PEOPLE GOT A HOLD OF MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. WHO ARE THESE CROOKS. THEY ARE MAKING FRAUDELANT CHARGES AND STEALING PEOPLE INFORMATION.

• Le
    leigheth Apr 13, 2009

was charge for a product never recieved

• Co
    cobrasbabyangel Apr 13, 2009

hi my name is heather coleman and i want to know why you guys are charging me 59.99 for what?
    all i wanted is info witch should be free...

• Re
    Regina May 31, 2009

I have recently submitted a complaint on this website regarding the unauthorized pending debit by this company. I wanted to share some information regarding same; I called regnetord.com at [protected] and spoke with a person named Janice. She provided me with an order number, name of company making the debit -Googleatm.com- and a phone number [protected]. Janice was not able to tell me what type of product/service was on the invoice. I have located the Reg.Net Inc., 9625 West 76th Street, Eden Prairie, 55344. I have lodged a formal complaint with Pat MulQueeny, IOM at the Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce and I have sent information to the Anoka Shopper. The Anoka Shopper is a newspaper in Eden Prairie. I am hoping that the company will be investigated. I am requesting that everyone do the same and hopefully with so many complaints something can be done. By the way, this company has your email address and who knows what else.

Regina Jordan
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ca
    Carolyn DeCaprio Jun 19, 2009

Hi Regina!
    I totally understand your angst. I had the same issue. It turns out that if you request the 1.95 information packet for the google website advertising thing, they assume that you are going to be part of their program. If you do not cancel within 7 days, they automatically start charging you a membership fee. It's kind of shady. You have to love fine print. I recommend that you figure out your order number and cancel your membership ASAP or they are going to continue to charge you.

Good luck to you!
    Carolyn DeCaprio

• Jd
    jduhon Jun 26, 2009

i have no idea why they are charging me 69.95 for i haven't even heard of this place

MAD,MAD,MAD Jul 09, 2009

I world like to have a refund og my money that was with draw on 7/6/09
    I would like to unscribe to the site.
    Ineshia adams