The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Regions Bank — stole $ from me
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They completely lost $3, 000.00 dollars of mine. Then they put it back in my account a couple of days later after I noticed the deposit was not there. I had to go to the bank and prove it. i was treated very badly by the Assistant manager there named Brenda. She said it was a FL account and that she could not help me. Finallly a branch manager helped me named melissa but she was only filling in for the manager that was not present. So, now over a week and ahalf later I am still fighting for them to fix me NSF fees they made me incur and they keep saying they will handle it and still have not. I talked with the assistant Manager again today and she said it will be fix and I will call you right back to let you know it is. No call and it is still not fixed! I do not know what to do. I think I might get some higher power involved.
More Regions Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse!
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges!
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - Trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom?