Regional Office - GhaziabadPassport delay!

A

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- B001301-06. (I am a resident of Aligarh). It has been two months since and I haven't received even my first local inquiry. I am afraid it is going to take another year for the same. And given the track record of this office I am confident of a spelling mistake in my name and wrong address in the passport!

• Po
    Pooja srivastava Dec 26, 2006

My daughter had also applied for Passport which was received but by mistake the date of birth has wrongly mentioned bu passport office. My F No M0014806 dated 20.3.2006. Despite of my various efforts she has not been received the passport. Therefore I am making the complaint.

Sandeep Singh Jan 04, 2007

The employees are passport office are not having good attitude in the public dealing. The Peons and Guards treats the applicants like slaves. The Data is never up to date with these guys, juts silly government employees. Nothing more than that. My daughter passport is ready 1 week ago under tatkal scheme but not dispatched yet.

nidhi sharma Jan 21, 2007

I have applied for passport last yr in june i had received all inquires...constable also came to my home,i also received phone inquiry/the told me that i shall get my passport within a month but i haven't received it yet. I m a student i need it urgently.....my slip which i got after submmiting the form is misplaced.

Chhavi Feb 08, 2007

I had applied for passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad UP wide file no. FO13014-2006 dated 08/09/2006. i have not received it till date. Although on the website it has mentioned that passport has been dispatched on 16/01/2007 postal registry no. F6968 but i dont get it till now (08/02/2007) i urgently need passport but i dont know how i can trace my passport.

Chhavi Feb 08, 2007

I had applied for passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad UP wide file no. FO13014-2006 dated 08/09/2006. i have not received it till date. although on the website it has mentioned that passport has been dispatched on 16/01/2007 postal registry no. F6968 but i dont get it till now (08/02/2007) i urgently need passport but i dont know how i can trace my passport.

Anshu Bhargava Mar 13, 2007

I applied for my pp on 18th Jan 2007, File no. A001238.

I had two verifications within a month of applying for the pp and since then the website is displaying that pp is to be dispatched on 8th March 2007 since all the papers are in order. God knows when will 8th March 2007 come.

Can anybody please tell where can I get the latest update from?

Call on the nos. mentioned and it continuously goes engaged...

• Ga
    Gajendra Singh Apr 02, 2007

On so many complaints, what is the view of passport officers and ministry of external affairs?

Nitin Agarwal May 04, 2007

I want to get some information of District passport Office, Meerut (address and contact) but did not find any way of getting it. I called in Ghaziabad regional passport office at 0120-2721779 and 0120-2721876 but no body is picking the phone there. I don't know why administration does not take any action on these kind of activities. Why government is paying to these people. These people are the black spots on forehead of our shining India. If I'll get any chance I'll let these people know how to do a job and how to serve the people of our country for which you are paid.

Regards
    Nitin

• Nu
    Nupur Bhargava May 13, 2007

My sister had applied for her passport in January (File no. A001238) in Ghaziabad; all verifications were completed (500 paid to CID officer and 500 to police officer) bymid-Feb. The web site gave date of dispatch as 8th March. Till date that 8th March has not arrived for these people.

I applied for the passports of my children (aged 5 years-C001466 and 1 year-C001465) on 1st March. All verifications were completed for both of them in 10 days. We paid 500 for each child to the CID officer and 500 for each child to the police officer. Date of dispatch 23rd March. We needed passports as my husband has moved overseas. Till date we have not yet received the passports, nor is there any status update. Since it is 6 months now that we have been living like this, my husband has decided to resign a great assignment and return to India, if we do not receive the passports in 15 days from now.

Is there anybody who can tell these people how work is done in private organizations? Target-oriented performance is desired there? You don't meet your targets, you have heavy paybacks to make. If these govt. officers were to get their salaries only if something was done in time, they would not have been so lax in their attitude.

• Pa
    Pawan kumar May 17, 2007

I have applied for Passport in oct 2006. All the formalities has been completed.In march 2007 they told me to submit the new fresh EAP form and I have submitted that form on 5th March 2007. Now I have visited to Passport Office 6 time every time Enquirey person says you will get the passport with in 10 days and now its more than 2 and half months. In this condition I dont know to whom i should contact.

If anybody have the idea then please let me know.

Thanks

• Pa
    Pawan kumar May 17, 2007

And nobody is picking up the inquiry phone

sangeeta gusain May 23, 2007

I had applied for the passport in regional office of ghaziabad up vide file no.F017257 on 1st December 2006. I am the resident of ghaziabad. It has been six months since but I have not received my passport.

Status is coming as passport dispatch delay due to unavoidable circumstances and will be dispatched in week's time from last two months. Still i am waiting for my passport because it is very urgent.

Thanks in advance,
    Sangeeta Gusain

• Pu
    PUSHPA SUNDRIYAL Jun 29, 2007

I have applied for the passport in regional office of ghaziabad up vide file no.A003404 (Pushpa Sundriyal) & File no.C001310 (Vaibhav Sundriyal) on 23rd February, 2007. I am the resident of Noida. It has been four months since but I have not received my passport.

• Ra
    Rajeev Kumar Pal Jul 04, 2007

To Whomesoever it may concern

I have applied for my passport in Feb 2007 vide application no. Z401005 GZB 2007. All the local police enquiry and LIU enquiry has been completed in the month of March but still i am waiting for may Passport.
    I need that despirately as i have to apply for the VISA of the South Africa for my job purpose.

Please do the needful at your earliest.

Rajeev Kumar Pal
    Application on. Z401005 GZB 07.

• Ga
    Gaurav kumar Gaur Jul 24, 2007

I have applied for passport on 19April 2007.
    My File Reference Number: F006937
    Data of Birth: 21July 1983

My both inquiry has been completed. When I checked my passport status on 15june 2007 it show your passport will be dispatch on 25june 2007. After 25june 2007 every time I checked my passport status it show this message.

It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.

Thanks and Regards
    Gaurav kumar Gaur

nilam srivatava Jul 31, 2007

They have taken more than 5 months & still their is no passport for my husband and Kid reached so far. When I got my passport made @ 7 years ago, that time it had a wrong spelling in my passport.

• Ra
    Raj Mar 12, 2008

Don't know how things work in this country, if an imp. doc. like passport is released at the whims n fancies of some babus....or if n'thg moves without bribes..it's a sorry state...i have been trying to get passports of my daughters released but it seems impossible...Ghaziabad Passport office is the pits...hope s'one is listening...close it if you can't run it....!
    WE will not bribe n feed your greed....!
    Does anyone know can any legal action be taken?

maunu singhal Jul 14, 2008

i applied for passport on 27 june 2008 . my friends who submitted their forms on the same day have got their enquiries
    from L.I.U. but i have not got till now.
    please tell me is there any problem or it has been delayed.

• Su
    sushil khanna Aug 01, 2008

my passport position tale me give information

please

• Am
    Amit kumar Nov 01, 2008

Illegal occupancy of ground floor parking are by a local person.

we the residence of plot no-524, shaktikhand-3, Indirapuram.Ghaziabad,
    want to complain against person named Narender tyagi (a localide) who has illegally occupied ground floor parking area by making disputed room.

We had also complained earlier to the ghaziabad authority, on that occassion
    ghaziabad authority had demolished that occupied space(ground floor)

So please help us to resolve this issue by demolishing that unauthorized area in
    ground floor.

Plot no-524, Shakti khand -3, Indira puram, Ghaziabad, Utter pradesh

• La
    LALIT Feb 28, 2009

Sir I am Lalit Mohan Bhatt & I put up in sector-37, noida. I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, file number:- GZBA04591408 dtd 10.12.2008.
    Already more than two months has been pass but I haven't received even frist local inquiry.
    I had gone passport office so many times but they people told me that you will have to go LIU office for that & LIU officer was saying we haven't any pending inquiry, please do some thing in this regard.

• Si
    sikha Sep 17, 2009

sab chor hai saale

anuj _kumar Oct 06, 2009

i applied my passport as on 21aug 2009 . police varifidation and LIU report both has been submited as on I8 sept .but i have not got till now file no A041627

• Mo
    MOHAMMAD SAMIR Jun 30, 2010

I have applied for passport on 29-04-2010.My file no. is GZBZ 401069 2010.My L.I.U. & all other enquries are clear & yet I have not got my passport.
    Pleas tell me about the problem on my cell no. mentioned in my passport application form.
    MOHAMMAD SAMIR
    CONTACT NO. 09358355882, 09761690950

• Zu
    Zunaira Mohammad Abid Jun 22, 2014

Dear Sirs,
    The regional office of Ghaziabad, UP

I had applied for the passport of my daughter ZUNAIRA surname MOHAMMAD ABID in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- GZ1067638543814. Receipt no. GZBF14313785644 (I am a resident of Sikandrabad dist Bulandshahar). It has been three months since and I haven't received even first local inquiry.
    I am afraid it is going to take long time for the same. And given the track record of this office. I have in planning to go to Hajj perform with my family as there is a month only to submitting the documents in Hajj committee. So please help me to catch the Hajj in time as doing your best as sending the passport /inquiry for my infant baby Zunaira as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards

File NO. GZ1078601185215; Service required REISSUE
    VERIFICATION DONE BY
    CONSTABLE AMIT KUMAR at 5:25 pm on 1/4/2015

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices