Regency Furniture Distributing / sectional

Caption Heights store, United States

I would not recommend you to buy their furnitures from them and Ashley's. They were not promising us on delivery to be on time. I purchased sectional and two beds in June 2018. The whole furniture finally arrived on Sept 2018. Now the sectional had three areas where the seams being opened that need to be stitched up. Then the arm to the chaise that connected to sectional is collapsed. I knew something is broken inside. I called because I purchased protection warranty. They said that warranty won't covered these issues. I had to call manufacturer warranty dept to see if they can cover it. The technician came in 3/25 and the guy said these issues are easily to fix. Last week I got call from Regency and said my claim was declined due to customer wear. I was livid because the sectional is not even a year old. I sent an email to top person last week. I got other phone call and had conversations for around 15 mins. They refused to budge or honor my complaint. They refused to make it right with me. I had to write bad review! I could go shopping at Havertys or other places!

As