Regal Hair And NailsNo refund

S

I had my nails done at this salon on December 29, 2004. The person that did my nails did not put the nails on right, I went back the next day because the nails were curved upwards in the air.

She cut the nails (false nails) with scissors instead of the proper nail cutter, for the desired lenght I wanted. They did not look right at all. I wanted my money back and the lady refused. There was no sign posted saying no refunds, at the time I was there.

I called the police so I could get her license number, I knew she would not give it to me. I think sense she didnot do her job properly, I should have been refuned. Plus she could have took off the nails that she put on yesterday, so she wouldn't think I'm just trying to get over with a free nail job. My nails look terrible (false nails) and I should be refuned my money.

I'm had my nails done before at other salons and they never came out standing up in the air.