Regal 12, United Theaterregal cinema 12 golden, co

R Nov 15, 2018

10 days ago, we visited the Regal 12 Cinema in Golden, CO, to see the Robert Redford movie, The Old Man and the Gun. The lady at the ticket both, Wendy, told us that we had a free popcorn or a free small drink. I asked her what would be the better deal pricewise. She told me the small drink. When we got to the refreshment stand I noticed the the popcorn was 58 cents (?) more than the small pop. This doesn't sound like a lot of money except to 2 retired people that have to watch the nickels. I told the refreshment agent, Arson, that I wanted to change the small drink to a small popcorn. He said that I could not do that. After fruitless discussion, I told Arson that I wanted to speak to the manager. In speaking with Chandler Jackson, manager, I told him that I wanted to change the free sm pop to a free small popcorn. He also said that he could not nor would do that. For 50 odd cents? What poor Customer Service!!!
Resolution is to train your theater managers better on customer PR and we would like a free small popcorn.

Thanks for resolving this matter.

Paul Lukosi. Joan Rossberg
5180 Tejon St,
Denver, CO 80221

[protected] is cell number and the phone number attached to my Regal Rewards Account

• Updated by Regal Rip Off · Nov 15, 2018

Thanks for resolving this matter.

Paul Lukosi. Joan Rossberg