Reg Cure800 number for Regcure

Hey, guys I also bought the reg cure though it would fix. But same problems I had b/f I got it. Tried to email the 3 times and got fed up with it. Called my credit company. They gave me a number for their payment processing place that does all the payments. Lady was really nice and put in a request to get my money back. [protected]. Safe Cart is the company. Again, this is not the number to Reg Cure but they handle all the payments back and forth for them. So they can put in request to get your money back. Hope it is helpful.

• Th
    Thomas Braden Apr 01, 2008

after using reg cure # of times i still get pop up that my computer was infected by unknown trojon what can ido about it

• Br
    Brian Goodman May 24, 2008

I bought Reg Cure and I did not get the password I need. Could you please e-mail me with the password or anything that I need to get It started. Thank-You Brian Goodman

• Li
    linda erickson Jul 05, 2008

I ordered reg cure on my computer a few days ago and it did not work so I called dell and they fixed the problem. I want my money back which was 39.95 from reg cure since i uninstalled the product and paid dell 50.00 to fix it instead.

• Ed
    Eddie Bolano Jul 07, 2008

My only problem before is the installshield launcher error and the set up.exe error.Regcure cannot fix the problem so I just want my money back.

• Wi
    William Jul 10, 2008

It claims to solve the error of crytographic service, network service, and search and support service, but it did none to my system. What a cheat!

• Ri
    Richard Rice Aug 04, 2008

RecCure refuses to install on Windows 98 machine.

Please cancel the order and remove from my credit card.

margaret martin Aug 05, 2008

Dear sir,
    Iwish you to refund my money in full £39-90 pence. The product I purchased of you messed my computer up and cost me a further £70 to get it repaired.

nothappy Aug 06, 2008

Purchased software to clean-up computer to make it run faster by eliminating un necessary files. Product not only didn't work, it actually slowed the computer down even more. Requested a refund after complaining though the specified support group to no avail. Is there nothing that can be done to insure this won't happen in the future, or to get a refund?

• To
    toby7 Aug 08, 2008

Amen, Brother! Regcure does a LOT of nasty things 1. Crashing, 2. destroyed Registry 3. destroyed
    programs from running, (had to re-install 3 programs each time regcure was run)!!! 4. screwed-up
    the Operating System (Windows XP Pro)...had to be re-installed!

##### RegCure sucks! ##### -teddy

Andrew Ruth Sep 12, 2008

Purchased Reg Cure last night and installed it with the hopes of optimizing my computer. After Reg Cure ran the scan, found ~1, 000 errors, and "fixed" the errors. I have discovered the following problems:

1. Internet connectivity has been disabled.
    2. I-tunes (music software) no longer works

Have not attempted the refund route yet, but will post once I find out something...

Margaret Barns Oct 30, 2008

I am not smart enough to do this. Besides it said it would be $29.90 and I was charged $39.00. Please refund my
    Payment and cancel my order forever.
    Click Bank order # 5D6EZNXN
    ParetoLogic Control# 23003 14B20 8BE9D 4A852
    Please e mail me when this is resolved. Thank you.

[email protected]

• Ro
    Robert GOIN Jan 09, 2009

I purchased via the Internet "RegCure" and I'm still waiting for my license key, although I sent the Company several emais.

• De
    denham Apr 07, 2009

Legitimate address & phone number is
    Parentologic Inc. 1827 Fort St, Victoria, British Colombia V8R 1J6 CANADA
    Tech Contact- [email protected]
    Phone Number: 250-370-9229

I hope this helps everybody.
    denham

Marian Walker May 13, 2009

This is a cheat, never used it but took my money. I got this program as a Virus help from Windows live care, Key number 33003 28A20 85C2C A9A4F. Either comply and work or return my money.
    Marian Walker

• Ia
    Iambus Jun 25, 2009

No one shoulb by this product. It cost me plenty in technical fees to restore my computer. There should be a law against selling products to people to download on their computer that will do more harm than good.

• Kr
    kristin fiumano Jul 01, 2009

I accidentally ordered regcure and was charged 49.90 on my creditcard through Safecart. I simply want to cancel and be refunded. I have left two messages by phone and have not been acknowledged. Please help me to rectify this situation or I will have to persue other legal avenues.
    thank-you.

geoff rosenhain Jul 08, 2009

bought regcure order Id number 9SXEC8XN and want a refund, it was bought yesterday, and has done nothing that it said it would

• Ro
    Rosemary Johnson Jul 08, 2009

I bought the cleaner on 07/07/09 it cost me 29.99, And made my computer extremely slow. Now I can not get through to customer service to get my money back this has made me feel foolish. Please help me this will never happen again my lesson has been learned! Thank you Rosemary Johnson

georgiepoorgielittleboyblue Jul 12, 2009

it messed up my computer too and several of my programs did not work. it killed my link to my wireless printer as well, which requires software to fix that i can't find a copy to anywhere so my printer is kaput thanks to regcure. don't use it!!!

georgiepoorgielittleboyblue Jul 12, 2009

mine is slow and it messed up my programs and killed my printer link. regcure should be sued

• Sz
    Szilak Aug 11, 2009

Charged $10 over offer price. Adjusted charge but added $10 for
    some unwanted, never heard of program so overcharge remained
    the same. Inept or thoroughly corrupt business.

MARGARET MUNOZ Oct 29, 2009

i MARGARET MUNOZ WOULD LIKE MY CREDIT CARD TO BE CHARGED ONLY ONCE.
    PLEASE CANCEL 2A003-35120-8BD15-BFDBC AND 20803-3512085D75-7FD91 AND 21003-35120-8BD75-7FD92 SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED AT ALL.ONLY ONE TIME IF I DON'T HERE FROM EMAIL ADDRESS. I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. PLEASE EMAIL ME @ [email protected] PLEASE LET ME NO SOMETHING BEFORE CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD. AND THE TOTAL SHOULD OF BEEN 29.99 WITH THE 10.00 OFF COUPON. I WILL CONTACT AN ATTORNEY FOR THE CHARGES YOU HAVE DONE.

charmorton1949 Nov 17, 2009

Reg Cure was installed and was supposed to fix the 1, 000 some problems detected in the free scan. After paying and downloading this program I saw no difference and would like to get my money back as stated in the contract, if not satisfied you can get your money back within 30 days. There seems to be no way to contact them to request my money back.

• Er
    E. R. Budzinski May 11, 2010

I purchased RegCure in October 2009 and used it once. Now I can't get back into it. When I open it, all I get is the RegCure logo. How do I get back into it? If you can' t help me, please discontinue my subscription and return the balance of my account.

[email protected]

• Ri
    rickpeppy May 29, 2010

I have subscribed to reg cue and because of windows7 updates clashing with reg cure took me hours to get my computer to accept my pass word, once in windows did a scan and shut down reg cure since then all ok, three times this happened since reg cure has been shut down but now all seems ok, i would like a refund from reg cure, i paid for a program i cant use.

• Ga
    gaidaniel Jun 21, 2014

my compter is running very slow i want to cancel it it has been removed all ready is it a money back guarantee

• Ga
    gaidaniel Jun 21, 2014

my compter is running very slow and a longscript running regcure is already been removed

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices