Refurbished-electronicsScam alert!

M

I have purchased an iPhone from Refurbished-electronics website and it cost me only $40! I was so excited and it was really a great deal. The information on their website stated that delivery usually takes two days but two days later nothing arrived! Tried to contact the company but it was absolutely impossible! When I saw all the reviews I was shocked! I went to many different websites and found tons of different kinds of negative feedback! Do not order anything from this company or you will get ripped off like everybody else. My order was placed in late February and still nothing.