REexpertcompany failed to deliver services promised

M

This company received over $3000 from me. In return I was supposed to be the exclusive RE expert in Durham, NC and all Durham related leads generated by their website were to be directed to me. I would not pay a referral fee for any leads generated by their website until after I had re-couped my initial investment. After that, I would pay REexpert a 20% referral fee. I joined REexpert in June of 2008. I never received any leads, bogus or otherwise. Nor did they ever deliver any of the promised services (customized webpages). In September 2008 REexperts asked me to pay another $1200 in order to continue in the program. After offering refunds to unhappy program participants, REexpert's website shut down and the phone was disconnected. I have never received a refund.