ReelHD.comrip off, false ad

D

They said sign up for a free trial of i forgot how many days. " No charges will appear on your credit card statement, unless you upgrade to Premium Membership or you make a purchase".--this is what they said. i only signed up for the free trial. then i was billed a month after. only then did i find out that they charge you for PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FEES after the free trial period. so i cancelled via their site. it said there that i successfully cancelled it. no email was sent to my mail. after another month another bill came out from reelhd.com on my statement of account. i tried calling the customer service number they have on their site but i was never able to contact.

• Updated by Jess Neville · Aug 24, 2019

I either want my money back and or my movies

• Ky
    Kyel Apr 27, 2011

I signed up for a free trial on August 16th 2010, I decided I didn't want the 5 Day Premium Trial and cancelled on the same day, yet I have been billed every month. Even though I cancelled via the internet and was told this was successful, I had to pay a pound for the privilege of cancelling and yet money is still being taken out of my account. I went to the bank to cancel, but, unfortunately as I did not set up a direct debit or standing order, they were unable to help me. This month I noticed £39.95 had been taken out of my account! I now have to cancel my card, to stop them taking out any more money. I have paid hundreds of pounds for a service I have NEVER used. I am going to take this to Watchdog to see whether I can recover any of the money I have lost.

• Ep
    Epoley Sep 05, 2011

They offer free trial for 7 days and said you won't be charged, but after 5 days they charged your card for $39.95. This is the worst kind of site, never trust it, total scam!!!

• Si
    SIERRA1999 Dec 02, 2011

My situuation is similar.
    I signed up for the site, saw that it was a "FREE" membership and proceeded with it and you are only charged if you watch anything or choose a membership.
    The same day, without even using their services, I was uneasy about having to enter my credit card information and cancelled online. They said it was successful.
    3 monthes later and im noticing charges still.
    There is no way to actually talk to any customer service reps. And they have a "no refund" rule.
    WELL DESIGNED SCAM. I APPLAUD YOU, NOW STOP BILLING ME!!!

• To
    Ton v.M. Dec 08, 2011

I get a FREE membership, and every month they collect € 34.95. When you try to contact them you never find a contact address. When you try to login, the don't recognize my password. Stop this swindle. I didn't use any free downloads

• Pl
    Plikare Jan 04, 2012

This web site is a TOTAL fake, only to rip you off - DO NOT EVER SUBSCRIBE.

• Rip Off Buster Apr 24, 2012

The are technically appearing as a genuine business but it's a huge rip off when you trade with them by accepting their trial offers, .
    This is the reason why it is a scam:
    When you accept the free trial, and will open a free account, they will require you to submit the details of your credit card. Then after the
    useless trial ends, you are charged monthly of a subscription you never and even think you will do. This is a clear fraud, because they are deducting money from your credit card without your knowledge. How can anybody or trader do this without being authororized ? I was a little bit dumb to submit my credit card details without thinking why would they require a credit card just for a trial scheme. This
    business should be closed if not prosecuted. SHAME ON YOU ReelHD.com. and your conduit Graboid Video .
    Writer: Napoleon De La Torre, Auckland New Zealand

• Rip Off Buster Apr 24, 2012

The swindle is cunningly calculated by requiring you to submit your credit card details, so that they can automatically steal your money . It is really a clever scam. Invite people to join a free account trial and then ask your credit card details. There's no more things we can say except ' THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS AND SCAMMERS IN A GLOBAL SCHEME. We learned a lesson anyway..

• Va
    Valijon Jun 07, 2014

They also did same with me!!! Why then does that site still exist?

Margaret Sorohan Sep 08, 2014

This company has been debiting €25.99 from my Ulster Bank visa card account for several months. I cut up my credit card in April - who are these people and how did they find my account?

• He
    helga25 Nov 01, 2015

SO how do you shutdown your account? Does anyone know?

• Dw
    Dwight Wangen Oct 02, 2016

Hi, this is Dwight Wangen ([protected]@live.com). I was looking for a certain movie and was redirected to REELHD.com and then to FLIXADDICT.com, both of which charged me $.95 then didn't even have the movie I was looking for. I cancelled my trial and still got charged for monthly service. Please Cancel my membership and give me my money back. Thank You!!! ( $34.95)

• La
    Latonia Joyner Sep 01, 2018

I looked on my bank statement for several months I saw a recurring charge for 2.95. I don't have an account but my bank account is being charged. I would like to know why. The charges started around July or August.

My name is Latonia Joyner, you can reach me at [protected] for my information on my card.

I would like to get an account with you.

• Va
    Valeria Mansanalez Sep 11, 2018

I completed the dam survey and it won't confirm but it sure took my credit card sumtyg need to happen or I'm pressing charges on ur company

• Bh
    Bharat kumar 185 Nov 04, 2018

Dont no but ur charging money from my account

• Je
    Jess Neville Aug 31, 2019

You have no issues taking money from my bank account however i can't login to watch movies because your login process tells me that i have the wrong email format! And it pisses me off when i have to write a 350 character long lecture to be able to get someones attention and my problem resolved ...