Having problems with ReelHD.com?

ReelHD.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ReelHD.com Customer Service. Initial ReelHD.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ReelHD.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ReelHD.com. Discuss the issues you have had with ReelHD.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ReelHD.combeware of this sites business practices

Being an attorney and at 60 years old, makes this difficult to even write this, but sites such as this can a subtle manner punk your butt. I signed on to watch an old TV Show from the sixties and it was right their in front of me, before I signed up (BUT) after signing up it was not available!! Coming soon it said. Ten minutes later I canceled my free five day subscription (BUT) I had to pay a .99 cent cancellation fee. I am clear on the law and this is against FCC Regulations, and could easily, if I had the time, notify this agency of the government, but I am to expensive. When a site does that in the beginning stages of a business relationship, it should be indicative of their future dealings, so beware of this sites business practices. I cannot judge anything other than that folks, but the word of the day is?

• Rip Off Buster Apr 24, 2012

All the complaints of fraudulent business practices by this so called ReelHD.com and its conduit Gabroid Video, including my complaint, is enough for the US government to institute sanctions or investigation so that these scambugs cannot continue this nefarious trade. This is the first website that I have encountered to be fraudulent despite my being very careful in dealing with internet purchases. They are very cunning by seemingly appearing to be technically legitimate but grossly fraudulent from the inside when people are lured to their website. The previous poster said he is a lawyer . If he was so by nature and principle why would he not initiate to have this online swindlers be investigated by the government if he cannot afford to initiate legal action himself ? Come on my friend,
      DO IT!

ReelHD.comscheming company.

The website is very misleading. They say you can sign up for a free membership and only need your credit card in order to let you stream the movies in your country. They encourage you to sign up for a 'free trial' of the premium membership and make misleading statements around you not being charged on your credit card. Straight away they charge you and only offer a refund within a 24hr grace perioud. However they don't tell you they've charged you until after that grace period is over. Make no mistake, it's a big SCAM. They may have covered their bases legally with the fine print but they are a scheming group of people and someone's gotta take them down.

• Re
        REEL HD IS A SCAM Jun 11, 2011

The same thing happened to me. They fool you with all the statements reassuring you that you won't get charged. I spoke them and asked for a refund which she replied you could only get after 24hrs. On the phone it sounded like it was a bunch of asians sitting in a stinking room somewhere ripping people off. ITS A BIG SCAM. I reported it to my bank as fraudulent. I said I had no idea where the charge came from and they cancelled my credit card and refunded me the money. Somethings got to be done to stop these people.

ReelHD.com — rip off, false ad

They said sign up for a free trial of i forgot how many days. " No charges will appear on your credit card...