Having problems with ReelHD.com?

Unit 15 The Hall, Priory Hill, Rugby Road
Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ReelHD.com.

Complaints & Reviews

ReelHD.comUnauthorized charges

I sent an email to reel hd to cancel my membership. Few days I recieved an email from them, saying that they already remove my information from their database and rest assured that they will not take anymore from my bank account. They said that the refund will take 1-10 business days. Today is the 10th day and im not yet recieving any refund.

Unauthorized charges

ReelHD.comcancelation and debit charges

I signed up a while back before realizing quickly how crap this site was. I tried canceling after it charged me the first time after the free trial, but the stupid site told me that it "didn't have my card info" if that's the case, then how the [censored] am I getting charged?! I tried calling multiple times, but you [censored]s won't answer your damn phones!!

Nov 14, 2018

ReelHD.com — unauthorized credit card charges

I have cancelled my membership multiple times. However, my credit card continuously keeps on getting debited...

Oct 30, 2018

ReelHD.com — movies and shows free trial

money removed from my Eco Visa on Oct.20th 2018 $53.52 also $1.25 total = $54.77 I replied to a free trial...

ReelHDfree trial not real

They charge 32€ for nothing and I tried to contact them and asked for a refund but they never answer.
      I's a fraudulent site. Be careful!!
      They said that a film was in its rental services so I proceeded to register for the free period but the film was not there and I cancelled my account. After 7 days a word from my bank advice me that I have a charge for this service. I contacted my bank and the weren't able to solve anything. An order to refund from reel is needed so ... I lost my money.

ReelHDfree trial

I had signed up for the free trial in April 2018. I got charged in May 2018 for USD 34.95 post the free trial period. Subsequent to the same, I had cancelled my account in May 2018. Again I got charged in June 2018. I again cancelled my account in June 2018 but then I am again charged in July 2018.

Please investigate the matter and arrange for a refund for the months of June & July 2018 to my credit card. I have again cancelled the membership today and I hope I do not get further charged again.

I would instruct you to kindly cancel my subscription and delete my account from your records.

Regards
        Rahul Nayak

Mar 20, 2018

ReelHD — scam site

Cant cancel after just signing up thinking I was going to watch fifty shades freed. Needs cancelling before I...

Feb 20, 2018

ReelHD.com — cancel membership

hello cant cancel my account at all i tried its says {"redirect":"cancelOffer"} its 5 days free start from...

ReelHDI didn't get refund amount yet

I already Give Request to Cancel my Membership, and i want Refund my Amount From 17-Jan, But still I didn't get Any Payment So kindly send Amount ..
          They Said 10 Business Days to Refund But Still Not Get Any Notification from their side .. Please HelpmeOut

Ticket Confirmation#:[protected]
          Account Summary:
          Username: [protected]@gmail.com
          Membership Type: 1 Month Membership after Trial
          Signup Date: January 10, 2018
          Cancellation Date: January 17, 2018

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In addition, we have refunded the following transactions:
          ---------------------------------
          Refund Issued: $34.95
          Refund Date: January 17, 2018
          ---------------------------------

I didn't get refund amount yet

www.reelhd.com — unauthorized credit card charges

I had cancelled my account with Reelhd.com two weeks ago. But had notice that they had taken some money out...

ReelHD — account is being charged again even though cancellation was made last 24 feb

My last cancellation approval reference: Dear Rose, Your Premium membership has been cancelled. Thank you...

ReelHD — being charged and never authorized it

I am being charged from ur company every month I want a refund these charges are not authorized by me an I...

Windham

ReelHD.comcargos no autorizados

En fecha 24 de mayo del 2016 entrè a la pàgina para ver las caracterìsticas del programa y me sugieren que estaba disponible una prueba gratuita por 7 dìas previo a dejar mis datos de la tarjeta de crèdito, confìe en que como no estaba comprando el producto sino verificando cual eran sus caracteriticas no llevarian a cabo la estafa que perpetuaron en mi perjuicio por tres cupònes de U$S 34.95 no usando el producto .Solo me llevò 10 minutos comprobar que funciones tenìa y cuando llega mi resumen de tarjeta me doy cuenta del robo que me habian hecho, no solo el cargo de un mes sino por tres meses consecutivos, a tal efecto tuve que hacer la denuncia en mi tarjeta con los inconvenientes que ello radica.Engañan a los usuarios con pruebas y cobran como si compraran el producto aunque se haya usado por 10 minutos.
            NO COMPRE EL PROGRAMA ME ROBARON LOS DATOS DE LA TARJETA DEBEN DEVOLVERME EL IMPORTE COBRADO.

ReelHDscam trail - no refunds

These guys got over $150 dollars US out of me ON A FREE TRAIL where i did not even watch a single movie! the fee is about $35/month??? for what? Yes I am at fault here for only scanning my visa bills, but DO NOT PUT IN ANY OF YOUR INFO. No refund, no customer service, the small print says this, AND they charge you to cancel!!! They must be put out of business.

• Ca
                  Caro72 Apr 27, 2012

I have no idea who these people are, but they have been taking $49.95 out of my credit card for the past four months!

I cannot find them on the internet. I have no connection to them, I don't know what they are selling and I certainly haven't bought anything from them

I have contacted my bank and they are dealing with it

ReelHD — unauthorised fees

My complaint is the same as all the others. I signed up for 99c free trial for 5 days but when I went through...

Melbourne

ReelHD.com — this site is a total scam

This site is a total scam, Firstly they charge during their free trial. Secondly, when you try to cancel...

ReelHD — unauthorized withdrawal of funds

Reelhd/graboid is a total scam they hit me for 49.95 and i wasnt even aware that i had an account if you...

ReelHD — it's worst

Why they charges me.$39.95 dollars a month the thing is I did use that online movie never. We just use the...

ReelHD.comavoid at any cost guys

A load of sh1t! i noticed on my bank statement that i was charged €34.95 from this site fir 1 month membership!!! (after 5 day free trial) so said i may aswel get my moneys worth out of it before i cancel. went onto website just tO realise that i have NEVER heard of ANY of the movies listed on it, EVER! A money making racket. i reckon they get the rights to sell/ distribute the movies for free then fleece anyone who signs up. STAY AWAY!!

ReelHD.comrs 1918.41 deducted from my account balance on the name of purchasing

my name is Amit kumar jha.my RS 1918.41 has been deducted from my account on 04 jan 12 at 2011.when i checked through bank than they told me it is showing purchasing.plz help me for returning my amount.on 21 dec RE 1 deducted.it happen two time.my contact no is [protected].plz help me for refund.i will be thankful to u.

• Rip Off Buster Apr 24, 2012

You can no longer recover it my friend it's already in trhe hands of the the online thieves. The only thing you can do is advise your bank to cancel your account with ReelHD.com and its conduit Graboid video. just like myself, and others who had been swindled, just get rid of them and sites that require Credit card when you accept a free account trial.

• erik d. May 20, 2012

they never even accepted my card and lo and b ehold im getting chargedfifty dollaers a month these people are trash