ReelHDunauthorized withdrawal of funds

Reelhd/graboid is a total scam they hit me for 49.95 and i wasnt even aware that i had an account if you apply for the free trial your gonna get hit!! Best advice report the incident and change your card # that way they cant keep hitting you for money.

• erik d. May 21, 2012

No not right you ### scab you rag on people who voice there complaints stay off the line piss boy!

• erik d. May 21, 2012

Wow all people do on this thing is complain about the complaints.. terms and conditions do tell all but what happens when the company doesn't follow them if you review the other complaints this is standard ops

• erik d. May 21, 2012

Obviously you can't read ### for brains.

• El
    elkungfu Aug 07, 2012

Okay people, quit whining already! As Tom Cruise says, " Do the research" and I did. Out of six months of $39.95 coming out of my bank account since the beginning of this year. I got back 3 months of refund which is something that I would have never gotten back at all more or less. I called the number and the lady who answered was very nice and she told me that we were going to be recorded for quality reasons. She asked me questions, got all my history from since I join and never used the service cause I join Netflix, and hold and behold I just got my refund 2 days ago( 08/29/2012). So people, (help me help you!) On second thought here's the number, by the way her name was MELISSA --[protected]- or - [email protected] -- GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!